Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

It's funny how you can call some people Jew haters, but you can't say why?

I'll prove it right now. People have called me a Jew hater, so I ask you the question, "Why would I hate Jews"?

Do you have the balls to answer that?
I can answer that one----if you are christian---read the "new testament" and if you are muslim read the "koran" ----if you are hindu, zoroastrian, buddhist, etc the question would be moot

I can answer that one----if you are christian---read the "new testament" and if you are muslim read the "koran" ----if you are hindu, zoroastrian, buddhist, etc the question would be moot
I am a white, Irish Catholic.

You did not answer the question. Why would I, billo, myself, hate Jews? For what possible reason, would have me take such a position?

Can you answer that?

FUNNY? try to learn some history---even your 2000 years is off---you consider blood baths FUNNY? ----who rendered Jerusalem KNEE DEEP IN BLOOD? GEE Still laughing? more people are celebrating Oct 7, 2023
than the MILLIONS who celebrated 9-11-01. Where were you in the 1970s
when 1.5 million christian babies were starved to death in Nigeria for
your entertainment. There are ways to BECOME A MAJORITY that you and
yours find "funny"

What are you raving about?

Nobody is celebrating Oct 7.. is that the kind of thing you tell yourself? Sick.

I am a white, Irish Catholic.

You did not answer the question. Why would I, billo, myself, hate Jews? For what possible reason, would have me take such a position?

Can you answer that?
Yes---I will tell you about my experience with "Irish Catholics" Long ago---when I was four years old (a baby boomer) ----the fact of my mom pregnant with her fouth and fifth child kinda PROPELLED my family into a semi rural--sorta suburban town into a little house. The town was WASP central---a town founded PRE REVOLUTIONARY WAR----the baby boom era stimulated little TOWN projects---houses---wherein lower middle economic classes could buy and live. The NEW COMERS to WASP-VILLE---restricted pre world war II---beside the very WASP core---Irish, Italian, Jew and some other WHITE people.
The catholic kids---Italian, a very few hispanics, a lot more IRISH---attended
ST ANNE's school---I went to the local grammar public school ---at age five--kindergarten. JEWS were NEW to that town----and a family with FIVE KIDS--no less OY!!! Back then kids walked home from school even at age 5.---
about 1/2 mile. Based on what the catholic school girls of my age---whom I did not even know LEARNED from the "nuns" and at home----little gangs of those girls threw rocks at me and yelled YOU KILLED JESUS!!! That was in the early 1950s. Tell me that was an aberration and I will correctly note that you are a LIAR. My experience was, by NO MEANS, unique. It was a norm

What are you raving about?

Nobody is celebrating Oct 7.. is that the kind of thing you tell yourself? Sick.
ROFLMAO OH Nobody celebrating----OH---like nobody celebrated
9-11-01 THE ENTIRE UMMAH IS CELEBRATING along with their islamo nazi pals. Not only celebrating but INSPIRED to MIMIC for the HONOR OF AL NABI. -----probably the underlying reason for the FILTH that took place in MOSCOW. Go ULULATE in the toilet where you belong

the non-citizens? So you accept that there are people who aren't citizens who don't have the same rights.
Yep. That's the way apartheid works. I mean, one can't shuffle one's awkward residents off to 'homelands' one controls if they're citizens, now can one?

Because, you know, if they were citizens they could make cutting remarks on the segregated roads and checkpoints and all that sort of apartheid shit.

Last edited:
Yep. That's the way apartheid works. I mean, one can't shuffle one's awkward residents off to homelands if they're citizens, now can one?
what does APARTHEID which is a christian constuct, have to do with non-citizens?. Do you know anything about CANON LAW?

I'll prove it right now. People have called me a Jew hater, so I ask you the question, "Why would I hate Jews"?

It’s not a question.

Merely self indulgence on your part.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Yep. That's the way apartheid works. I mean, one can't shuffle one's awkward residents off to 'homelands' one controls if they're citizens, now can one?
That's not actually how it works and this is why you are misled. Where you live do non citizens and citizens have the same rights?
Because, you know, if they were citizens they could make cutting remarks on the segregated roads and checkpoints and all that sort of apartheid shit.
And yet 20 percent of the Israeli population is Arab. You clearly have no idea about life in the mideast.

And yet 20 percent of the Israeli population is Arab. You clearly have no idea about life in the mideast.

He hasn’t. As long as he gets some reaction to his snarks, he’s overjoyed.

Joo stuff being his favourite wind-up recreation.

Why would you lie and call Israel guilty of apartheid? Either 1) you’re simply ignorant and gullible, or 2) you’re driven by antisemitism and driven by antisemitism. So which is it?

You think Israel should make citizens of people who hate Jews and want them dead? Who supported the barbaric and inhumane torture to the death of innocent Jewish people, including children and babies?

Just how much of an anti-Israel Democrat ARE you?!

Yes---I will tell you about my experience with "Irish Catholics" Long ago---when I was four years old (a baby boomer) ----the fact of my mom pregnant with her fouth and fifth child kinda PROPELLED my family into a semi rural--sorta suburban town into a little house. The town was WASP central---a town founded PRE REVOLUTIONARY WAR----the baby boom era stimulated little TOWN projects---houses---wherein lower middle economic classes could buy and live. The NEW COMERS to WASP-VILLE---restricted pre world war II---beside the very WASP core---Irish, Italian, Jew and some other WHITE people.
The catholic kids---Italian, a very few hispanics, a lot more IRISH---attended
ST ANNE's school---I went to the local grammar public school ---at age five--kindergarten. JEWS were NEW to that town----and a family with FIVE KIDS--no less OY!!! Back then kids walked home from school even at age 5.---
about 1/2 mile. Based on what the catholic school girls of my age---whom I did not even know LEARNED from the "nuns" and at home----little gangs of those girls threw rocks at me and yelled YOU KILLED JESUS!!! That was in the early 1950s. Tell me that was an aberration and I will correctly note that you are a LIAR. My experience was, by NO MEANS, unique. It was a norm

It wasn't the norm... Not even during the post war baby boom.

Lol. As though Palestinians are not given the apartheid treatment, segregated, check pointed, because reasons.

You think Israel should make citizens of people who hate Jews and want them dead? Who supported the barbaric and inhumane torture to the death of innocent Jewish people, including children and babies?

Just how much of an anti-Israel Democrat ARE you?!
I think Israel runs an apartheid regime. Experts in apartheid agree with me.
“The world is mourning Bishop Tutu, who just died the other day. Can I remind the world that although he did some good things, a lot of good things on apartheid, the man was a rampant antisemite and bigot?” he told Fox News.
Dershowitz accused Tutu of minimising the Holocaust and of comparing Israel to Nazi Germany – an extreme interpretation of the former archbishop’s statements that takes some convolutions to reach.
But Tutu’s real crime in the eyes of Israel’s most unrelenting supporters was to liken its rule over the Palestinians to apartheid and then refuse to back off in the face of an onslaught of abuse. On his visits to Israel and Palestine, Tutu would have immediately recognised echoes of his homeland in the forced removals, the house demolitions, the humiliations of checkpoints and systems of control on movement, the confiscation of land for Jewish settlements, and the confining of Palestinians to blobs of territory, reminiscent of the Bantustan black homelands. Above all he saw one people controlling another who, like black South Africans until 1994, had little say in their governance.

Lol. As though Palestinians are not given the apartheid treatment, segregated, check pointed, because reasons.
swing and a miss and you only get to this point because you don't even read your own posts. Having different laws for citizens and non-citizens is not apartheid.

Why would you lie and call Israel guilty of apartheid? Either 1) you’re simply ignorant and gullible, or 2) you’re driven by antisemitism and driven by antisemitism. So which is it?
Coyote---didn't you say that you attended catholic school as a child?

It wasn't the norm... Not even during the post war baby boom.
It was the norm. What makes you imagine that you have any
reason to know? It is your culture, based on the filth in
Constantine's "new testament" Try reading it

Forum List

Back