The Data Is In — Stop the Panic, End the Isolation

Empirical fact and data based analysis.
(Ignore democrat responses — they abhor facts and data)...
I just watched a report on Japan's SKYROCKETING :aargh:
China virus cases. It looked apocalyptic, PPE shortages, hospitals barely hanging on, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!! Then I look at their stats. Uhhhh what? 125 million people, 360 deaths? :dunno:

Actually an OPINION piece!!!!!
It says so right at the top:
BY DR. SCOTT W. ATLAS, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/22/20 12:30 PM EDT
Right. Rooted in empirical data and facts. Unless the process is employed it can only be opinion.
Like the opinion based on models that put us in this ridiculous counterproductive predicament.
Get it?

Right. Rooted in empirical data and facts. Unless the process is employed it can only be opinion.
Like the opinion based on models that put us in this ridiculous counterproductive predicament.
Get it?
Rooted in conjecture and prejudice which are NOT data and facts!
It is ONLY opinion and nothing else.

Get it?
That Atlas MD guy has a RW opinion on healthcare issues. Hardly unbiased. Fox News favorite.

(Ignore democrat responses — they abhor facts and data)...

The Left lost Nate Silver today. He said on Twitter, F that, I'm going to concerts, games and restaurants as soon as I can.

They're losing again. And they're losing HARD. heh

Get it?
Like I said in the opening post, democrats abhor empirical data and facts. It interrupts their propaganda and agenda.

I knew this was bullshit right away.
That makes two of us....I took a vacation because my brain couldn't stand the stupidity.....I come back and agree with you: numerous people need to just kill themselves and be done wit it.

A real vacation sounds amazing. Three of the four of us are working remotely and we've been joking we should just drive to a beach that has restaurants open. I bet we could get a condo for a song right now.

There are more cars on the road in our area and more people out and about than I've seen in a while. The old adage is true: you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time

Get it?
Like I said in the opening post, democrats abhor empirical data and facts. It interrupts their propaganda and agenda.
Bu...bu..but...you hurt my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings!

Get it?
Atlas is an opinion talking head for Rwingers. Put him on the panel with Fauci and Birx and see how it goes.

Get it?
Atlas is an opinion talking head for Rwingers. Put him on the panel with Fauci and Birx and see how it goes.
Why don’t you check out his bio and credentials before you dig a deeper hole for yourself. What is it about you democrats and your aversion to facts?

Why don’t you check out his bio and credentials before you dig a deeper hole for yourself. What is it about you democrats and your aversion to facts?

Funny how bed wetters will gladly accept the "credentials" and pedigree of blithering imbeciles like Hank Johnson, the guy who thought too many marines would capsize an island, or meat puppet faggots who have accomplished absolutely nothing more than reading speeches, yet will dismiss anyone else's credentials if they draw conclusions from facts that undermine the globalist agenda.

Bed wetters will insist their side is the "educated" and sophisticated side of the political spectrum, and dismiss those of us who oppose collectivist economics as red necks and neanderthals. Never mind their philosophies have FAILED EVERY TIME THEY'RE TRIED, and in most cases lead to mass murder, genocide, famine, tyranny of the worst sort and have to be reformed in order for prosperity to be achieved.

This is why I loathe these vacuous drones, they're not just happy with their own deliberate ignorance, they will interfere with the spread of any arguments or facts that diminish their ability to achieve power and control.

They're the most toxic sort of genetic waste imaginable.

The Left lost Nate Silver today. He said on Twitter, F that, I'm going to concerts, games and restaurants as soon as I can.

They're losing again. And they're losing HARD. heh
Lying again, little Susie? This is actually what he said:

Y'all can do whatever you want but I'm going to a fuckload of concerts, baseball games, restaurants, etc. as soon as this is over.

Forum List

Back