The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Even though Brown was the likely robber, it wasn't the robbery that caused him to get shot. It was trying to strong arm the cop and get his gun that caused him to get shot.

If that really is Michael Brown in the convenience store video - since when is a misdemeanor worthy of a death sentence by cops? When murdered, THREE eyewitnesses said Michael Brown had his hands raised in the air when the cop killed him.

African american witnesses against a white cop :lol:
I am sure every thing they said is truthful :eusa_whistle:

From the article linked in the OP:

"Schottel got another unpleasant surprise when he sought the use-of-force history of the officers involved. He learned that before a new chief took over in 2010 the department had a surprising protocol for non-fatal use-of-force reports.

“The officer himself could complete it and give it to the supervisor for his approval,” the prior chief, Thomas Moonier, testified in a deposition. “I would read it. It would be placed in my out basket, and my secretary would probably take it and put it with the case file.”

No copy was made for the officer’s personnel file.

“Everything involved in an incident would generally be with the police report,” Moonier said. “I don’t know what they maintain in personnel files.”

“Who was in charge of personnel files, of maintaining them?” Schottel asked.

“I have no idea,” Moonier said. “I believe City Hall, but I don’t know.”

Schottel focused on the date of the incident.

“On September 20th, 2009, was there any way to identify any officers that were subject of one or more citizens’ complaints?” he asked.

“Not to my knowledge,” Moonier said.

“Was there any way to identify any officers who had completed several use-of-force reports?”

“I don’t recall.”"

If that really is Michael Brown in the convenience store video - since when is a misdemeanor worthy of a death sentence by cops? When murdered, THREE eyewitnesses said Michael Brown had his hands raised in the air when the cop killed him.

In other words - blacks aren't equal. There's a name for that...

Every now and then we have to be reminded of who the racists are on these boards.

Thanks.

Wow, now that we know the "victim" was a robber you're reaching way back in history for anything aren't ya? Could make similar statements about every other city's police force too. Doesn't mean the current one is bad or guilty of anything.

So that merits the death penalty without a trial?

A whole lot more facts need to come out before we start taking sides.
if you go around robbing people and then have an altercation that got physical with an officer of the law you will get shot !! you should get shot !! maybe a stolen TV set and a set of car rims will ease your pain ....

Last edited:

The video shows a very large aggressive black thug. No one has convicted the cop of MURDER, so just stuff that shit, you fucking ape.

Assuming it's the same guy, default support goes to the cop, until such time that the investigation is thoroughly vetted.

Every now and then we have to be reminded of who the racists are on these boards.

Thanks.

Not really. Just like in "Casablanca" the racists are always the same old usual suspects here.

Regards from Rosie

The video shows a very large aggressive black thug. No one has convicted the cop of MURDER, so just stuff that shit, you fucking ape.

Assuming it's the same guy, default support goes to the cop, until such time that the investigation is thoroughly vetted.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Since when is strong armed robbery a misdemeanor?

Wow, now that we know the "victim" was a robber you're reaching way back in history for anything aren't ya? Could make similar statements about every other city's police force too. Doesn't mean the current one is bad or guilty of anything.

When was Brown ‘convicted’ of ‘robbery’?

In the United States persons are innocent of alleged crimes until proved guilty in a court of law.

INCLUDING Police Officers. But I guess that is different right?

And there is the core of the entire thing. The rest of the details are almost entirely irrelevant - IF this is actually true (he had surrendered and had his hands up) then the cop should never see the light of day without some bars in the way again.

African Americans that live in an area that is 70 percent black. What do you think the makeup of that jury is going to be?

Ya, trying to push that they are not truthful because they are black aint gona fly in that court room - try again.

Racist much?

This is what Michael Brown was doing just prior to the Police stopping him that night....

xbrown-robbery-stroe.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Dzg1QE4GTT.jpg

That hasn't been established.

Nor does it justify the shooting of a suspect absent an imminent threat to law enforcement or public safety.

That you and others on the right are seeking to 'justify' the killing predicated on an alleged robbery is both ignorant and reprehensible.

Of course the injuries sustained by the officer in his altercation with Brown has nothing to do with anything, right?

In other words - blacks aren't equal. There's a name for that...

One of the witnesses was an accomplice in the robbery, you can see him on the video, I would consider anything he says suspect.

When was Brown ‘convicted’ of ‘robbery’?

In the United States persons are innocent of alleged crimes until proved guilty in a court of law.

INCLUDING Police Officers. But I guess that is different right?

No one is suggesting he be executed. But if anyone else had shot and killed someone, they would have been arrested. This man's name was not even released until today.

Forum List

Back