The days of the corporate Democrats fleecing their voters are coming to a halt

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The corrupt duo, aptly referred to as "Manchinema", have been able to have their way running roughshod through the Democratic Party and their voters for years now.

Those days are quickly coming to a screeching halt, with the advent of more and more determined progressive Democrats who are finally realizing they have the power to do what their constituents sent them to Congress to do, represent them and fight corruption.

The media has been aiding and abetting these corporate shills all this time, but even they are being forced to admit where the problem lies...in these corrupt corporate Democrats and their paymaster donors.

I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Manchin barely won an election in a red state. Meaning that there are mostly Republicans in his state and he's a Democrat.

What do you expect him to do? Democrats want Manchin to get reelected, right?

Manchin has to make the mostly Republican voters in his state happy, right?

Not in your lifetime Marc. You think a few outliers speak for the majority of Americans?
No, not today they don't. You need another generation or two of indoctrination of your
children and theirs to achieve your Marxist utopia.
Can you expound on what this agenda is? Are you even able to articulate what Marxism is in your own words?

Here is to hoping that the progressives get their asses handed to them in the next election and we can begin a return to sane governance.

Not at all. Simply because you believe it is corporate corruption, does not make it true.
What is the definition of corruption?

I'll help you.

In simple words corruption "is dishonest behavior by those in positions of power, such as managers or government officials. Corruption can include giving or accepting bribes or inappropriate gifts, double-dealing, under-the-table transactions, manipulating elections, diverting funds, laundering money, and defrauding investors. "

Most if not all of the above is what's currently happening with corporations being able to control our politicians.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Manchin and Sinema should just switch parties to the GOP and then the battle lines would be much clearer. As it stands now "moderate democrats" stand in stark opposition to the progs, aka "real democrats". Xiden did not win one county in WV and yet Manchin won in 2018. He knows what WV voters expect.

most of us work for corporations, one way or another. I'm just not sure what the "corruption' charge is ... beyond Machin being rich because he and his family are invested in coal

I just did.
Yet you support the most corrupt side of the government and see corruption in ONLY those you disagree with.

That makes you nothing but a partisan. It also makes you corrupt because you are willing to take the bribes that the radicalized aspect of the Democrat party is trying to put forward in their bills.

Manchin and Sinema are just a tad saner than the progressives who are pushing this radicalized agenda.

So, no. You didn't just articulate what corruption is. You articulated what you believe the other side is doing.

Blinders are a problem with partisans.

Yet you support the most corrupt side of the government and see corruption in ONLY those you disagree with.

That makes you nothing but a partisan. It also makes you corrupt because you are willing to take the bribes that the radicalized aspect of the Democrat party is trying to put forward in their bills.

Manchin and Sinema are just a tad saner than the progressives who are pushing this radicalized agenda.

So, no. You didn't just articulate what corruption is. You articulated what you believe the other side is doing.

Blinders are a problem with partisans.
Words have meaning dumb ass. Facts don't care about your feelings.

That said, can you expound on what's radical about the agenda?

If the past is prolog, then the $3.5T "infrastructure" bill will be Solyndra on steroids.
Its just NOT going to happen, thanks to Manchin and Sinema.

most of us work for corporations, one way or another. I'm just not sure what the "corruption' charge is ... beyond Machin being rich because he and his family are invested in coal
So you're happy with the status quo of corporate corruption.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back