The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

And PS...you don't have the RIGHT to persecute people based on their BELIEF SYSTEM. This is very basic...we have the RIGHT not to be discriminated against based on our religion...and saying that people who have faith have no place in politics is the very essence of discrimination and persecution. You do not have the right to dictate to someone what they may believe, or how they must come to their world view. You don't have the right to block the progress of a person based on whether or not a particular religion has somewhere down the line influenced them. That is discrimination, and a violation of human rights.

You have every right to keep your backward, stupid, homophobic, misogynistic beliefs in your homes and churches.

But they have no place in government.

Bullshit.

I do not have to hide in a closet and lie about where my beliefs come from, because this is a free country.

And our politicians are also free. They cannot be excluded from participating in government based upon their faith.

Sorry. You are a fascist. Please go away.

And PS...you don't have the RIGHT to persecute people based on their BELIEF SYSTEM. This is very basic...we have the RIGHT not to be discriminated against based on our religion...and saying that people who have faith have no place in politics is the very essence of discrimination and persecution. You do not have the right to dictate to someone what they may believe, or how they must come to their world view. You don't have the right to block the progress of a person based on whether or not a particular religion has somewhere down the line influenced them. That is discrimination, and a violation of human rights.

You have every right to keep your backward, stupid, homophobic, misogynistic beliefs in your homes and churches.

But they have no place in government.

Bullshit.

I do not have to hide in a closet and lie about where my beliefs come from, because this is a free country.

And our politicians are also free. They cannot be excluded from participating in government based upon their faith.

Sorry. You are a fascist. Please go away.

Sorry, constitution says you have to keep that shit in the closet.

No establishment of religion. Period.

You're done.

Get your stupid superstitions the fuck out of my face.

Please quote the constitution where it says we must hide our religion in our homes.

I don't establish religion when I talk about it, you bigoted, fascist fuck.

When you say we should make a law because that's what your invisible friend in the sky wants, then, yeah, you are...

And you'll be slapped down every time you try it.

Abortions for everyone! Yeah!

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

Death? A bit draconian doncha think? I'll settle for retiring 50 in the house and 10 in the senate.

I mean I'm not 100% against all republicans dying.. but there has to be a less messy way to fix this thing.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

...and somehow, Democrats will still need to use liquor and cigarettes to get the vote out.

I don't establish religion when I talk about it, you bigoted, fascist fuck.

When you say we should make a law because that's what your invisible friend in the sky wants, then, yeah, you are...

And you'll be slapped down every time you try it.

Abortions for everyone! Yeah!

No, your ignorance shines.

The only law I can't make is one that ESTABLISHES religion. I can make a law that is INFLUENCED by my belief, but "make no law ESTABLISHING" means just that. It isn't "make no law INFLUENCED BY" religion. It isn't "make no law WHILE THINKING" about God, it isn't "make no law that sort of resembles a commandment".

Make no law ESTABLISHING religion.

Now trot off to your dictionary (I know you don't have one) and look up that word. You can't understand these complicated concepts if you don't have a firm grasp of the great big words you use.

Or I can just vote for change...

You don't think talkign on the internet changes the conversation? Then why do you do it?

Voting for Obama sure didn't improve our standard of living.

Sure it did.

IN 2008, I was worried that we were going to shut down the doors and all lose our jobs, any day. That's how bad things were. We were generally afraid the auto-industry would collapse, and take us down with it. (We supply auto parts, among other things).

Then Obama saved the Auto industry.

Sure it didn't.

Household income is below recession levels, report says - The Washington Post

Combined with the additional $5.4 trillion in debt, in less than 4 years, we're seriously worse off.

Last edited:
Then move your lazy ass there.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you're too much a coward to do anything. You'd rather sit at home, bitch on the internet, and wait for someone else to make the changes you demand.

Typical leftist.

You don't think talkign on the internet changes the conversation? Then why do you do it?
Do you really think you're going to convince anyone your particular mix of stupidity, hatred, and historical revision is worth converting to?

Your face is just begging to be laughed in. :lmao:

The only law I can't make is one that ESTABLISHES religion. I can make a law that is INFLUENCED by my belief, but "make no law ESTABLISHING" means just that. It isn't "make no law INFLUENCED BY" religion. It isn't "make no law WHILE THINKING" about God, it isn't "make no law that sort of resembles a commandment".

Now trot off to your dictionary (I know you don't have one) and look up that word. You can't understand these complicated concepts if you don't have a firm grasp of the great big words you use.

Word games are meaningless.

If you want to ban gay marriage or abortion because it makes your Imaginary Friend in the Sky sad, you are imposing your beliefs on the rest of us.

Of course, what you fail to realize, you know, being stupid and all, is that you are being played.

They've been promising you shitheads that for 30 years.

And 3700 unwanted pregnancies will be aborted today...

Learn to deal.

Then move your lazy ass there.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you're too much a coward to do anything. You'd rather sit at home, bitch on the internet, and wait for someone else to make the changes you demand.

Typical leftist.

Do you really think you're going to convince anyone your particular mix of stupidity, hatred, and historical revision is worth converting to?

You're following me around like a lost puppy, exposing your ignorance... so, yeah, it's having an effect.

I'm one who decided to stop playing along with the bullshit, and I'm sure that terrifies you.

You're following me around like a lost puppy, exposing your ignorance... so, yeah, it's having an effect.

I'm one who decided to stop playing along with the bullshit, and I'm sure that terrifies you.
You project your emotionalism, kid.

But I'll let you have the last word. I know how much it means to your fragile ego to be able to pretend you "won". :lol:

You project your emotionalism, kid.

But I'll let you have the last word. I know how much it means to your fragile ego to be able to pretend you "won". :lol:

I won the argument when you first screamed "communist" like a retarded moron.

If you want to ban gay marriage or abortion because it makes your Imaginary Friend in the Sky sad, you are imposing your beliefs on the rest of us.

Of course, what you fail to realize, you know, being stupid and all, is that you are being played.

Learn to deal.

So what you're saying is that there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that tells Americans they must keep their religion in their homes, as you erroneously (and stupidly) claimed.

The person playing word games here is you, and ineptly.

Learn to deal.

So what you're saying is that there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that tells Americans they must keep their religion in their homes, as you erroneously (and stupidly) claimed.

The person playing word games here is you, and ineptly.

I thought I said it pretty clearly. That's why when you DO make laws reflecting your superstitions and ignorances, whether it be on abortion or school prayer or teaching about talking snakes in school, the courts strike them down because they are... (wait for it) UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

You were clear, and you are clearly an ignoramus who has zero understanding of the constitution or even the language. I suggest you return to school, or at least make a conscious effort to expand your mind and increase your knowledge. Hit the classics, and read the works of the founding fathers, instead of just skimming pop culture and calling it "education".

You were clear, and you are clearly an ignoramus who has zero understanding of the constitution or even the language. I suggest you return to school, or at least make a conscious effort to expand your mind and increase your knowledge. Hit the classics, and read the works of the founding fathers, instead of just skimming pop culture and calling it "education".

i probably have more education than you do, snookums...

And my understanding is exactly that of the learned judges who sit on our courts. When you make a law based on your religion, it gets slapped down. HARD.

Forum List

Back