The debt limit!

I made no mistake.
You're lying............again.
That was the orange retard, that stated he wouldn't take vacations.

June 24 2016
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off,” Trump told The Hill. “You don’t have time to take time off."
At the event he was asked by The Hill if he plans on living in the White House or one of his many properties. Trump said he would take up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

“Yes, I would live in the White House because it’s the appropriate thing to do. I would work. And I would make the country great again. That’s what you have to do,” Trump said.

You're lying............again.
That was the orange retard, that stated he wouldn't take vacations.

June 24 2016
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off,” Trump told The Hill. “You don’t have time to take time off."
At the event he was asked by The Hill if he plans on living in the White House or one of his many properties. Trump said he would take up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

“Yes, I would live in the White House because it’s the appropriate thing to do. I would work. And I would make the country great again. That’s what you have to do,” Trump said.
No lies. Barry said in an interview he would give up vacations if he became President.

Sorry for your ignorance, Simp.

No lies. Barry said in an interview he would give up vacations if he became President.

Sorry for your ignorance, Simp.
Even with all the warnings, people still chase their coffee with orange kool-aide.
Causes hallucinations and makes people delusional.
MORON.

Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD won’t help your ignorance, Simp.
LYING doesn't help yours.
Didn't help your daddy either, except for his gullible cult.

Former President Donald Trump is selling NFTs.

Trump unveiled the digital assets on Thursday (Dec. 15) on his social media platform, Truth Social. The non-fungible tokens (NFTs) feature his likeness, according to multiple media reports.

The Collect Trump Cards website offers what it described as “limited-edition digital trading cards” for $99 each.

LYING doesn't help yours.
Didn't help your daddy either, except for his gullible cult.

Former President Donald Trump is selling NFTs.

Trump unveiled the digital assets on Thursday (Dec. 15) on his social media platform, Truth Social. The non-fungible tokens (NFTs) feature his likeness, according to multiple media reports.

The Collect Trump Cards website offers what it described as “limited-edition digital trading cards” for $99 each.
Continuing to bleat ORANGE MAN BAD still isn’t helping your ignorance about Barry Hussein saying he would give up vacations if he was elected, Simp.

Why are Republicans only concerned with the debt limit when Democrats are President?
Not true at all. Our next president will be DeSantis. You arent going to see him try to print money and conservatives sure as fuck wont encourage him to. :cuckoo:

BS.
The president set an agenda and congress, given they are the same party, tries to accomplish the president's goals.
Facts tell me otherwise. Economies tend to run in cycles and take years to trend up or down. No, Republican or Democrat will do what is right for the nation, they kick the can down the road, neither will tackle debt.

If Republicans could show some fiscal responsibility while they control the pursestrings, we could take them seriously.

But they wait till Dems are in control and then demand slashes in social spending.

Holding the Debt Limit hostage is a nonstarter. Dems should call their bluff

Of course you will…

He will cut taxes and increase spending like all Republicans
Just like all Democrats, remember how upset Pelosi and company were with Sinema and Manchin. Democrats wanted to add almost $7 trillion in spending, imagine inflation then. Republicans and Democrats are the same.

Forum List

Back