The debt limit!

HUH? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 This SOB doesn't have a clue.
Are you always a dumbass?

You really are clueless. But then, you are a Dimwinger so that is expected.

According to Strategas Research Partners, the federal government collects about $4 trillion in revenue and has only $350 billion in interest costs. The federal government can fund defense, veterans, Medicare, Social Security, and health programs from cash flow alone. If the Democrats and Republicans cannot agree on terms to raise the debt ceiling, the federal government would eventually be forced to prioritize spending to avoid default and continue servicing the U.S. debt. In the end, Congress will raise the debt ceiling, but it may not happen before the government is forced to shut down for a period.

The Market Impact Of A Possible Government Shutdown And Reaching The Debt Ceiling

A government shutdown looms on Friday, with Treasury Secretary Yellen warning that the Treasury will exhaust its extraordinary measures soon if the debt ceiling is not lifted. History shows that investors should be prepared for more volatility if Congress does not raise the debt ceiling.
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com

really?

are eggs a staple?
the cost of production, manufacture, and selling didn't change.
Just the number of eggs.

So you defend capitalism by saying "if you can't afford it, die?"

Or create income to afford things. We've had a labor shortage since we got over covid. Dementia signed a bill that paid people more to stay home than work. After it expired in September of 2021, people were still hesitant to work and the labor shortage continues today.

Outside of people with physical or mental disabilities, there is no reason for poverty. There is so much work around that our social programs for people qualified to work should be greatly reduced. Instead, Dementia increased them.

As far as rentals are concerned, nobody gave a shit about us landlords when the housing bubble grew. We had very little to choose from and there was a rental war that was reverse of today. We had to lower our prices to attract anybody willing to rent an apartment from us. We didn't have a choice of potential tenants, we had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

After the housing bubble burst, tens of millions lost their home and had to live somewhere, so they once again turned to rentals, and it's been a booming market for us landlords since.

Not my fault you didn't choose a self-sustaining way of life.

Just a few chickens and you've got free eggs.

If you didn't learn how to feed yourself, die.

And just how many chickens do you suppose live in your typical Manhattan penthouse?

But you do prove the point.
Sure, get you some chickens.
What are you going to feed them when the price of food doubles, triples?
Where will you keep them when the capitalists decide they want your land and zone it no livestock?

Capitalism's natural path dictates eventually only a few rich and every one else poor.

And just how many chickens do you suppose live in your typical Manhattan penthouse?

But you do prove the point.
Sure, get you some chickens.
What are you going to feed them when the price of food doubles, triples?
Where will you keep them when the capitalists decide they want your land and zone it no livestock?

Capitalism's natural path dictates eventually only a few rich and every one else poor.

So it's my fault you chose to live in a typical Manhattan penthouse --

As if.

I and my chickens and my big garden and orchard never gave a fuck if you eat. And my chickens will eat because my friends grow grain.

And when I run out of eggs, I have other friends who grow beef and produce dairy and honey.

Keep fantasizing and keep the fuck out of my little town and you won't have to worry about me, and I certainly won't worry about you..

Have fun eating your penthouse.

No they did not and I supplied my source to you about that.

It's not about essential programs, it's about vote buying like wanting to spend nearly a half-trillion to buy votes of younger people paying for college. It's about giving millions to leftist places like the Kennedy center. It's about spending millions to fund an LGBQRST museum and black wax museum. It's about the millions they are going to spend on a Moochele Obama trail. It's about the 100 billion we gave to Ukraine for their war with the promise of more if they need it. It's about tearing down perfectly good bridges because the left deemed them racist and building brand new ones. It's about the hundreds of billions spending on something we have absolutely no control over like climate change. It's about the millions taxpayers are paying to give discounts to low income people that don't want to work on their internet and cable bill, and some getting it for free.

It's about the tremendous waste of money buying votes and pork the Democrats want to continue.
If you care to do any research you'll find big government spending is not just democrats. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. disclosed that it has received $269.4 million in federal funding since 2016 during both the Trump and Biden administration. The Kennedy Center is funded by the Smithsonian Trust which funds the National Gallery of Art, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; as well as all the Smithsonian museums and other federal museums across the country.

The college debt relief plan is expiring this year and is currently on hold. It is only available to middle and low income families and it is limited to a maximum of $20,000. The purpose of the legislation is to transition from the Covid college debt relief program which was first implemented under the Trump Admistraion to the student loan program prior to covid.

Last edited:
Or create income to afford things. We've had a labor shortage since we got over covid. Dementia signed a bill that paid people more to stay home than work. After it expired in September of 2021, people were still hesitant to work and the labor shortage continues today.

Outside of people with physical or mental disabilities, there is no reason for poverty. There is so much work around that our social programs for people qualified to work should be greatly reduced. Instead, Dementia increased them.

As far as rentals are concerned, nobody gave a shit about us landlords when the housing bubble grew. We had very little to choose from and there was a rental war that was reverse of today. We had to lower our prices to attract anybody willing to rent an apartment from us. We didn't have a choice of potential tenants, we had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

After the housing bubble burst, tens of millions lost their home and had to live somewhere, so they once again turned to rentals, and it's been a booming market for us landlords since.
I'm not talking about landlords.
I'm discussing the fatal flaw in capitalism.

You say you've seen it from both sides but seem unable to look beyond your petty near term interests to understand what you've been shown.

When the rental market was down many oof those properties ended up in the hands of wealthier owners
and now with the market up those people are gaining even more wealth
but these things are cyclical and with every cycle the number of "owners" decreases until...
Europe in the "dark ages"

You are a dumbass.

Bush signed the agreement to get us out. The only thing Barry did was not negotiate a small force to stay in Iraq. That led to ISIS overrunning the country and region, and why Barry had to send forces back in.

ISIS was created when Bush expelled all the Sunni's out of the government.

"Mission Accomplished"

So it's my fault you chose to live in a typical Manhattan penthouse --

As if.

I and my chickens and my big garden and orchard never gave a fuck if you eat. And my chickens will eat because my friends grow grain.

And when I run out of eggs, I have other friends who grow beef and produce dairy and honey.

Keep fantasizing and keep the fuck out of my little town and you won't have to worry about me, and I certainly won't worry about you..

Have fun eating your penthouse.

My goodness you truly are a stupid little ape aren't you?

Barry Hussein increased it by almost 100%, Simp
Depending on the method you use, Obama's
contribution to the debt was between $2.8 trillion and $9 trillion during 8 years in office. If you look at the debt from the day he took office to the day he left office it's 9 trillion. I you exclude the debt added by the Bush administration in the month prior to him taking office, it's 6.8 trillion. If you only include debt due to Obama policies he implemented during his administration the increase would be 2.8 trillion. 6.8 trillion is the most logical figure to use as it excludes only the debt obligation created by the Bush administration in the month before Obama took office but recorded after he took office.

By comparison, Trump increased the debt by 6.7 to 7.8 trillion in 4 years.

Last edited:
Far greater an economy than you have right now.
Yep.
So "great" that within two months of the economy disrupted by a pandemic (that Trump tried to ignore, then LIED about, then bungled the national response to) American citizens (all except for Trump's wealrhy friends and donors) needed government handouts just to meet their basic needs.

And we're still recovering from Trump's "great" economy.

Yep.
So "great" that within two months of the economy disrupted by a pandemic (that Trump tried to ignore, then LIED about, then bungled the national response to) American citizens (all except for Trump's wealrhy friends and donors) needed government handouts just to meet their basic needs.

And we're still recovering from Trump's "great" economy.

It's good to see that your hard wired TV-to-brain download cable is working well.

Hint: Don't keep that thing plugged in for too long or it will permanently implant itself, like borg technology.

PS -- Just a friendly reminder for you to get out into the sunshine and get your booster shot.

Are you always a dumbass?

You really are clueless. But then, you are a Dimwinger so that is expected.

According to Strategas Research Partners, the federal government collects about $4 trillion in revenue and has only $350 billion in interest costs. The federal government can fund defense, veterans, Medicare, Social Security, and health programs from cash flow alone. If the Democrats and Republicans cannot agree on terms to raise the debt ceiling, the federal government would eventually be forced to prioritize spending to avoid default and continue servicing the U.S. debt. In the end, Congress will raise the debt ceiling, but it may not happen before the government is forced to shut down for a period.

The Market Impact Of A Possible Government Shutdown And Reaching The Debt Ceiling

A government shutdown looms on Friday, with Treasury Secretary Yellen warning that the Treasury will exhaust its extraordinary measures soon if the debt ceiling is not lifted. History shows that investors should be prepared for more volatility if Congress does not raise the debt ceiling.
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com

Does a government shutdown save money?

While estimates vary widely, evidence suggests that shutdowns tend to cost, not save, money for several reasons. For one, putting contingency plans in place has a real cost. In addition, many user fees and other charges are not collected during a shutdown, and federal contractors sometimes include premiums in their bids to account for uncertainty in being paid. While many federal employees are forced to be idle during a shutdown, they have historically received and are now guaranteed back pay, negating much of those potential savings. OMB official estimates of the 2013 government shutdown found that $2.5 billion of pay and benefits were paid to furloughed employees for hours not worked during the shutdown, as well as roughly $10 million of penalty interest payments and lost fee collections. Shutting the government down costs money. There are zero advantages to this. You truly are the gold standard for retardation.

It's good to see that your hard wired TV-to-brain download cable is working well.

Hint: Don't keep that thing plugged in for too long or it will permanently implant itself, like borg technology.

PS -- Just a friendly reminder for you to get out into the sunshine and get your booster shot.

Damn you are an obvious loser. Let's see you take a stab at rebuttal? :laughing0301:

Depending on the method you use, Obama's
contribution to the debt was between $2.8 trillion and $9 trillion during 8 years in office. If you look at the debt from the day he took office to the day he left office it's 9 trillion. I you exclude the debt added by the Bush administration in the month prior to him taking office, it's 6.8 trillion. If you only include debt due to Obama policies he implemented during his administration the increase would be 2.8 trillion. 6.8 trillion is the most logical figure to use as it excludes only the debt obligation created by the Bush administration in the month before Obama took office but recorded after he took office.

By comparison, Trump increased the debt by 6.7 to 7.8 trillion in 4 years.
Oh, and by the way, don't worry about any counter arguments from NOSTRA. He isn't capable.

Does a government shutdown save money?

While estimates vary widely, evidence suggests that shutdowns tend to cost, not save, money for several reasons. For one, putting contingency plans in place has a real cost. In addition, many user fees and other charges are not collected during a shutdown, and federal contractors sometimes include premiums in their bids to account for uncertainty in being paid. While many federal employees are forced to be idle during a shutdown, they have historically received and are now guaranteed back pay, negating much of those potential savings. OMB official estimates of the 2013 government shutdown found that $2.5 billion of pay and benefits were paid to furloughed employees for hours not worked during the shutdown, as well as roughly $10 million of penalty interest payments and lost fee collections. Shutting the government down costs money. There are zero advantages to this. You truly are the gold standard for retardation.
So your research shows we have never defaulted on our debt due to a shutdown, so you bring something totally unrelated to the conversation.

Always fun to get a Simp on the run. :funnyface: :113: :laugh2:

Forum List

Back