The debt limit!

When I reach my debt limit with a credit card, I must cut spending, immediately....how would this be any different?
AND? Come on, you can do it? What happens after you reach your debt limit Jim Bob?

Many of the shutdowns has been over the debt ceiling, Simp.

So tell us how many times have we defaulted in the debt. Give us the number, Dumbass.
But it has nothing to do with future spending bills. Get a fucking clue ignoramus. It's a retarded tactic to hold the debt ceiling hostage. UNBELIEVABLY STUPID!

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of borrowing and debt. Folks, this is why we cannot have Republicans running this country. That statement comes from such an extreme level of ignorance, we could apply what he said for the next Idicracy movie.
Republicans are trying to reverse the damage to our credit caused by your hero's spending.
There's your fundamental or is it just mental misunderstanding of our lefty caused dilemma.

You're not talking about cutting additional debt. You're talking about nor paying existing debt. And it ain't just "credit card debt". Not raising the debt ceiling essentially cuts off paying ALL debt

Refuse to pay off your credit cards an your credit rating goes to shit,.,.
No stupid, we have more than enough revenue coming in to service our debt

Preparing to ‘play chicken’ with default: Understanding Republicans’ ‘debt limit terror’​

The United States is the only major industrial nation with a debt ceiling. America’s debt ceiling, moreover, applies only to budgetary appropriations that have already been made; it has no impact on future spending or borrowing. Indeed, as one legal scholar has argued, since legislation passed by Congress and signed by the president implicitly authorizes the U.S. Treasury to spend the money necessary to implement it, a separate requirement to increase the accrued debt creates the possibility of default, and may therefore be unconstitutional.

In any event, although debates about the national debt have become increasingly partisan, Congress and the president have agreed to increase the debt ceiling over 100 times since World War II. The debt limit has also been “suspended” — a distinction, made for political reasons, without a substantive difference — seven times. The debt ceiling was raised three times while Donald Trump was President. In 2019, when Congress suspended the debt ceiling until July 2021, Trump exulted that the agreement was “phenomenal.” The ceiling has been raised twice with Joe Biden in the White House.

We can't worry about the debt, Biden has one more time to raise the debt. If if's good for tramp why not make it good for Biden.
Can’t worry about debt because Trump didn’t? That is some of the dumbest logic yet. You criticize Trump all the time and everything he did was wrong. But now Trump is right because Biden is no different than Trump or Obama?
Partisan are so stupid.

Republicans are trying to reverse the damage to our credit caused by your hero's spending.
There's your fundamental or is it just mental misunderstanding of our lefty caused dilemma.
🤪 😱 :dunno: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :banghead: :rofl: :rolleyes: This ignorant fool still doesn't get it. This is the classic chicken with the head cutt off post. WHY IS THE RIGHT SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND STUPID? You don't reverse the damage of the credit card by defaulting on the debt. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Can’t worry about debt because Trump didn’t? That is some of the dumbest logic yet. You criticize Trump all the time and everything he did was wrong. But now Trump is right because Biden is no different than Trump or Obama?
Partisan are so stupid.
Trump increased our national debt 25%. You're fucking right we are going to blame him.

Trump increased our national debt 25%. You're fucking right we are going to blame him.
I blame him as well but I don’t excuse Biden or Obama or Bush for their spending. I certainly don’t use it as a reason to keep spending either.

My point is using it as an excuse to continue on with uncontrolled spending. We need to end the BS of “he did it to.”

Last edited:
Your knowledge of economics is humorous.

Rent prices in Florida went up over 50%in Florida between 2020 and 2021.
No tax increases
Just greed.

This is what' wrong with capitalism.

This is called supply and demand. There is nothing greedy about asking the going price of something you have.

Don't forget to give Fauci and the dem's a shot too.

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

US Debt by President: Dollar and Percentage

This is called supply and demand. There is nothing greedy about asking the going price of something you have.
really?

are eggs a staple?
the cost of production, manufacture, and selling didn't change.
Just the number of eggs.

So you defend capitalism by saying "if you can't afford it, die?"

really?

are eggs a staple?
the cost of production, manufacture, and selling didn't change.
Just the number of eggs.

So you defend capitalism by saying "if you can't afford it, die?"

Not my fault you didn't choose a self-sustaining way of life.

Just a few chickens and you've got free eggs.

If you didn't learn how to feed yourself, die.

Forum List

Back