The Deep State Is Digging In

Even after the creator of that lie was arrested for being a fraud, this one still repeats the lie.

The cult brainwashing here is too severe, and can never be undone. This one is no longer capable of discerning right from wrong. In the cult mind, TheParty is always right, so by definition, anything TheParty does is good, no matter how depraved and awful it is. TheParty lies, so TheLie is good.
yeah, listen to Jimmy

The alternate universe is alive and well. Since Newsmax says stuff they like, then Newsmax "speaks The Truth".

Pretty soon we'll need a freakin' interpreter to communicate with them.
listen to the demofks in this video, hilarious, this is who's ass you be kissing.

I would like nothing more than to see those fucks marching empty handed out of DC forever... as soon as Trump is sworn in he should have units ready to go in the FBI and the DOJ and drag people from their desks....
LOL

funny mental image but I totally agree

People think the US is run by Congress and the White House and scotus when really, a lot of the running of America is done by unelected persons, and probably 90% of them have a dimrat agenda!

The only thing to do is get rid of .. well, I don't know how we'd choose which ones to get rid of, without looking "partisan" but... :dunno:

gotta happen

makes me no never mind. I follow common sense and truth, that fking demofk doesn't.
Do you Trump cult arch-liars have any regrets at all over spending months peddling the "Biden was bribed!" BigLie?

None? You're all still so very proud of LyingForTheParty? You're still wearing out kneepads servicing the Lord of Lies, and you want everyone to know?

There are eternal consequences for willingly serving the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists will be suffering them. They may think they've cut a deal with TheirDarkMasterSatan for a luxury suite in Hell, but they'll burn with the rest of the hellbound. He's the Lord of Lies, after all. Just like his minion Trump, he doesn't honor his bargains.

(This is probably the most awesome thing about being a liberal, not roasting in Hell for eternity.)

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.
If Dastardly Donaldo the Destroyer of Demokkkracy & supporter of our constitutionally based Republic takes the POTUS position again he won't go far without the supporting upper/lower chambers in the House. If Donaldo the Destroyer has the backing of the capital hill gang I would delight in the two following actions;

1) Defund & totally liquidate the Dept. of Education & return education back to the sole authority of the individual states.

FY 2023 enacted budget 79.6 Billion $$$$$!

One can safely bet there's PORK GALORE in that figure!!!

2) Defund & totally liquidate the EPA. Mandate that the individual states have the sole authority regarding the quality of both their land mass & also the atmosphere above said land mass. America's Coast Guard would be made responsible for offshore monitoring of all coastal waters out to 300 miles from U.S. shores. An "Interstate Waterway(rivers) Monitoring" federal agency would be needed to monitor our rivers. They would be responsible for reporting their monitoring discoveries to the states directly affected by the waterway(s) but would lack any authority to make mandates or level penalties against any states in the union. This would allow the individual states to operate together on their own accord to solve any potential issues without the red tape, politick'n & corruption that is so inherent with the more political & incompetent federal agencies.

The enacted budget for FY2024;(12.083 Billion$$$$$)

The $aving$ alone for my fellow Americans in 2024 would be COLOSAL as a LOT of the above mentioned budget co$t can be assured it's $pecial Intere$t PORK.

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

FYI....
there isn't really any such a thing as the Deep State.
It is just a fake boogeyman created to scare retarded low information voters.

FYI....
there isn't really any such a thing as the Deep State.
It is just a fake boogeyman created to scare retarded low information voters.
You should tell that to the Democrats then because they are terrified of Trump instating his own deep state after getting rid of the Democrat's deep state.

The Deep State has nothing to fear with a Trump Presidency. I don't know why they're over reacting like this

Even if Trump wins, which is unlikely considering the numerous powerful forces arrayed against him, he’ll do nothing to limit the power of the deep state. Just as he did nothing in his first term.

Just my opinion.
Maybe, maybe not...One thing is for certain: he'll have every motivation to take a fucking flamethrower tank to Foggy Bottom.

Wow, you have quite the imagination don't you little guy.
You've just earned the Yuri Bezmenov lesson on how we got to where we are today .

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

Generations of children have been taught that AMERICA BAD
Today we are witnessing the rotten fruition of the Marxist sickness upon our Republic.

You are Exhibit A.
Way to go, champ! You were FORCE-FED that anti-American CRAP, but never once THOUGHT for a moment, that something doesn't feel quite right?
Behold the madness before us now.

Are you BLIND???

Good luck! :banana:

You've just earned the Yuri Bezmenov lesson on how we got to where we are today .

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

Generations of children have been taught that AMERICA BAD
Today we are witnessing the rotten fruition of the Marxist sickness upon our Republic.

You are Exhibit A.
Way to go, champ! You were FORCE-FED that anti-American CRAP, but never once THOUGHT for a moment, that something doesn't feel quite right?
Behold the madness before us now.

Are you BLIND???

Good luck! :banana:

Yeah, you've already posted that crap.

He was warning us about you tRumplings.

Do you Trump cult arch-liars have any regrets at all over spending months peddling the "Biden was bribed!" BigLie?

None? You're all still so very proud of LyingForTheParty? You're still wearing out kneepads servicing the Lord of Lies, and you want everyone to know?

There are eternal consequences for willingly serving the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists will be suffering them. They may think they've cut a deal with TheirDarkMasterSatan for a luxury suite in Hell, but they'll burn with the rest of the hellbound. He's the Lord of Lies, after all. Just like his minion Trump, he doesn't honor his bargains.

(This is probably the most awesome thing about being a liberal, not roasting in Hell for eternity.)
Fking a. Creepy is as comprised as any one man can be

You and the Trump cult illustrate it. Duh. You know, in how you sell out the USA to Russia and China.

So, do you betray the USA for the rubles, or do you do it out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

Whatever the case is, loyal Americans classify you as dogshit.

Forum List

Back