The state of Florida seems to disagree with you.
Yeah...uh...nobody in Florida is surrendering their firearms. Nobody.

Then why are the NRA and all the associated gun nuts crapping their pants? Is it in honor of Ted Nugent, or is there another reason?
Please share a single link of an individual turning in their firearm who didn't want to...

That wasn't the purpose of the law dumb ass. Just because you constantly claim the goal is to take your guns doesn't mean that is true.

The 2nd Amendment can be definitively paraphrased thus: The individual states have a right to defend themselves through maintenance of state militias. That being said, the Declaration of Independence acknowledges that individuals have an inalienable right to protect themselves. Unless/until the government can guarantee their personal safety, individuals have an inherent right to defend themselves by any reasonable means.

P.S. I don't give a shit how some judge "interprets" the plain language of these documents.

P.S. I don't give a shit how some judge "interprets" the plain language of these documents.

The same guys who gave us the 2nd amd, gave the judiciary the authority to interpret it's meaning to their respective eras.

You can't hold the position that one is sacred and the other is bunk. They're both parts of the same system.

Someone convinced you that all people who want reasonable gun control
What a hysterical phrase. Saying “reasonable gun control” is like saying “I just want reasonable rights to rape women”. Astoundingly idiotic. In both cases, you are cheating people of their rights through force.

If you don’t like guns - don’t buy one. But you have zero business telling me what I can or can’t own. And guess what? You’re not going to. You are never going to win this battle. Never. Even in the most improbable event that you nut-jobs actually achieve your oppressive dreams - none of us would surrender our firearms anyway. It won’t happen. Don’t know what to tell you, snowflake. Scream all you want, all you’re going to do is lose your voice. It will neve change anything.

It's called "Reasonable" Gun Laws. They should have been in place long ago. Most states now have them in place. The sad part is, most states have put them into place after a mass shooting has taken place. Nevada is the exception. I suggest that all the gun nutz move to Nevada where they can run around and be state sponsored gun nutz and leave the rest of us alone.

What a hysterical phrase. Saying “reasonable gun control” is like saying “I just want reasonable rights to rape women”. Astoundingly idiotic. In both cases, you are cheating people of their rights through force.

If you don’t like guns - don’t buy one. But you have zero business telling me what I can or can’t own. And guess what? You’re not going to. You are never going to win this battle. Never. Even in the most improbable event that you nut-jobs actually achieve your oppressive dreams - none of us would surrender our firearms anyway. It won’t happen. Don’t know what to tell you, snowflake. Scream all you want, all you’re going to do is lose your voice. It will neve change anything.

It's called "Reasonable" Gun Laws. They should have been in place long ago. Most states now have them in place. The sad part is, most states have put them into place after a mass shooting has taken place. Nevada is the exception. I suggest that all the gun nutz move to Nevada where they can run around and be state sponsored gun nutz and leave the rest of us alone.
We don’t need any more frivolous gun laws, because we don’t have any criminal control in this country...
...And the frivolous gun control laws Progressives want are unconstitutional

We don’t need any more frivolous gun laws, because we don’t have any criminal control in this country...

The Supreme Court said reasonable restrictions are not unconstitutional. You should head on up there and explain why you are right, and they are wrong. I'm sure they will change their ruling as soon as you explain it to them.

The Supreme Court said reasonable restrictions are not unconstitutional. You should head on up there and explain why you are right, and they are wrong. I'm sure they will change their ruling as soon as you explain it to them.
Background checks on private sales are unconstitutional, prove me wrong

Not my job. If the court hasn't ruled something as unconstitutional, it is by default constitutional. When did they declare background checks, of any kind, to be unconstitutional?

You keep lumping mass shootings in with criminal shootings. They are entirely different.

Mass Shootings are generally done by young people that have never even had a traffic ticket. Given time, they would have ended up in a nut house anyway. But the mass shooting is just part of their journey getting there. We can do things to keep the body count down to a dull roar and actually prevent many of them. In the last 3 weeks, just around here, we have had 3 lockdowns, 2 arrests and will have at least 1 probably conviction through public awareness and preparation. This is without arming the Teachers and with a shortage of Security types at the schools. The two that were bagged were bagged before they got to the schools themselves. The third turned out to be a false alarm. It seems one of those laws passed in 2013 that your ilk screamed so loudly as being against your 2nd amendment constitutional rights about firearms within 1000 yrds of a school does work. It seems you can't exactly hide a long gun like an AR very well unless you are wearing a long trench or rain coat which also raises flags near schools. This prompts John Q to call the cops who comes out and asks you to open your coat. If you don't have anything dangerous under it, you go on your way. If you have something dangerous under it then you are arrested. Or you resist and you are shot and killed.

Criminal Shoots are different. These are don't by criminals who have a completely different mind set. The only way to defeat these folks is to spend the funds to embed cops into the community with the training and the weapons where the community learns to feel safe. Knowing the Cops will respond 24/7 and they are never off duty and are seconds away from the trouble spot makes the criminal move on or find another way to make another living. He won't feel the need to shoot it out with the cops because that would be suicide for the criminal. But it costs money and you refuse to allow that money to be allocated. You would rather those funds to be given to your 1% club.

Since Colorado require them on private sales, that means they are legal. If you want, you can contest this law in the Supreme Court but it's already been ruled on. Meaning, you are wrong for at least one state. But it goes state to state like it should. It's illegal at federal level but it's perfectly legal at state level if the state deems it necessary.

Not my job. If the court hasn't ruled something as unconstitutional, it is by default constitutional. When did they declare background checks, of any kind, to be unconstitutional?
Background checks on private sales are not the law of the land... As the way it should be

Background checks on private sales are not the law of the land... As the way it should be

Depends on which land or state you are standing in. But it certainly could be and some day, just might be. What's the matter, you afraid that you might sell something to someone that you knowingly know that they will use it for a criminal enterprise? It's coming.

So you admit that your claim that background checks are unconstitutional was just another lie from a stupid gun nut, right?

Then why are the NRA and all the associated gun nuts crapping their pants? Is it in honor of Ted Nugent, or is there another reason?
Please share a single link of an individual turning in their firearm who didn't want to...

That wasn't the purpose of the law dumb ass. Just because you constantly claim the goal is to take your guns doesn't mean that is true.
I know that, dumb ass. We weren’t discussing the Florida law. We were discussing your desire to disarm the American people. I said we wouldn’t surrender our firearms. You idiotically said “Florida disagrees with you”. As usual, I proved you wrong and you threw a tantrum.

Thank God this man had a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
A man’s violent crime rampage ended when an armed civilian held him at gunpoint until police arrived
Every single day in this nation, crime is prevented by an armed citizen. And unlike the coward in the Parkland Sheriff’s Department, citizens engage to save lives.

Armed civilian in Texas halts man’s violent crime spree

I know that, dumb ass. We weren’t discussing the Florida law. We were discussing your desire to disarm the American people. I said we wouldn’t surrender our firearms. You idiotically said “Florida disagrees with you”. As usual, I proved you wrong and you threw a tantrum.

You really need to keep reality and what the voices in your head say separated. Where did I say I wanted to disarm American people? That was your unfounded accusation, remember?

Thank God this man had a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
A man’s violent crime rampage ended when an armed civilian held him at gunpoint until police arrived
Every single day in this nation, crime is prevented by an armed citizen. And unlike the coward in the Parkland Sheriff’s Department, citizens engage to save lives.

Armed civilian in Texas halts man’s violent crime spree

Every single day in this nation, some gun nut either accidentally kills a child, usually his own, or allows access to a gun so a child can kill himself or others.

Forum List

Back