The Democrat message

Hold Trump accountable for treason, and prepare a new version of the ACA without any of the GOP proposed amendments for passage in 2020.

Also, stop Trump from the multiple wars he wants to start.

What wars????

Obama and Clinton loved to start wars......and threaten and then not do anything like a pussy.

Hold Trump accountable for treason, and prepare a new version of the ACA without any of the GOP proposed amendments for passage in 2020.

That’s your winning strategy?
Yes. I know wars and caskets draped in flags really arouse republicans, but I’m a country first type of guy.

Caskets with Ambassadors really give you guys hard-ons......
Nah. I didn’t care much for your political games, taking advantage of the deaths of our ambassadors just so you could exonerate the Libyan terrorists that killed them. That’s actually really sick abd twisted.

What wars????

Obama and Clinton loved to start wars......and threaten and then not do anything like a pussy.
What pre-emptive wars did they start? How many thousands of our soldiers were dying when Trump took over?

Yes. I know wars and caskets draped in flags really arouse republicans, but I’m a country first type of guy.

Nah. I didn’t care much for your political games, taking advantage of the deaths of our ambassadors just so you could exonerate the Libyan terrorists that killed them. That’s actually really sick abd twisted.

Sorry you guys are the ones that excuse and exonerate the terrorists....you guys call it workplace violence......and stated it's the new normal.
Can't do anything about it your side has stated.
And did we find those terrorists? did Obama even look for them? And if they caught them, what was their punishment, probation and community service?

Sorry you guys are the ones that excuse and exonerate the terrorists....you guys call it workplace violence......and stated it's the new normal.
And did we find those terrorists? did Obama even look for them? And if they caught them, what was their punishment, probation and community service?
SOmebody called Benghazi workplace violence? :cuckoo:

We did catch some, and they blamed the video. Isn’t that funny? I don’t know what their punishment was, but you guys tried reeeeaaally hard to exonerate them.

What wars????

What pre-emptive wars did they start? How many thousands of our soldiers were dying when Trump took over?
President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

I mean the LA Times......even states it....maybe pay more attention to current events and politics before speaking

U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

What wars????

I mean the LA Times......even states it....maybe pay more attention to current events and politics before speaking

U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
Yes which I’ve said many imes was his worst mistake. Of course, the wars he “started (if you can call a civilian uprising starting a war),” didn’t get tens of thousands of our troops killed for nothing. That’s why republicans didn’t like them.

We did catch some, and they blamed the video. Isn’t that funny? I don’t know what their punishment was, but you guys tried reeeeaaally hard to exonerate them.

OMG the video excuse, that is still the dumbest excuse I've ever seen, these people didn't know crap about YouTube.......
show us the exoneration......and what happened to them? I'd love to see what "punishment" they got

OMG the video excuse, that is still the dumbest excuse I've ever seen, these people didn't know crap about YouTube.......
show us the exoneration......and what happened to them? I'd love to see what "punishment" they got
They’re in jail, despite your efforts to say it was Hillary who somehow killed them from the other side of the planet. Such a crazy defense.

What wars????

Yes which I’ve said many imes was his worst mistake. Of course, the wars he “started (if you can call a civilian uprising starting a war),” didn’t get tens of thousands of our troops killed for nothing. That’s why republicans didn’t like them.
Atleast we toppled governments and tried to free countries...what did these bombings do? just kill natives....I guess you guys love the trail of tears as well.

What is the Democrats agenda for 2018?

OoGNj_s-200x150.gif

What wars????

Atleast we toppled governments and tried to free countries...what did these bombings do? just kill natives....I guess you guys love the trail of tears as well.
Gaddafi was toppled, and Assad was only saved by the GOP and their liege lord Putin. The GOP is thrilled about Iran, Hezbollah, and Putin winning Syria. Crazy world, huh?

The Democrats mission for 2018 is simple

Keep the pressure on Trump

He does not handle it well and with each developing crisis it is becoming more and more obvious that he is ill suited for the position he holds

Democrats in 2018 will run on a "We told you so" platform
Make Republicans either embrace or denounce Trump. They lose either way
Democrats need to remind voters of the unpopular stands Republicans have taken
Failing to provide a better healthcare system, a $1.5 trillion handout to billionaires, Deporting Dreamers and failing to build a wall, not balancing the budget. environmental giveaways, dismantling our national parks

Oh puh-leeeze ...

Everything you people throw at him backfires. Keep it up.

Doesn't seem that way
In spite of a strong economy, cheap gas and no wars, Trump struggles at 37% approval
His administration where he vowed to select "the best people" is crumbling as key staff continues to quit or be fired
The Stink of Russia still presides over his administration
Flynn, Manafort, Kushner and Lil Donnie appear headed for prison
Our international status has crumbled

He does not handle it well and with each developing crisis it is becoming more and more obvious that he is ill suited for the position he holds

Failing to provide a better healthcare system, a $1.5 trillion handout to billionaires, Deporting Dreamers and failing to build a wall, not balancing the budget. environmental giveaways, dismantling our national parks

Oh puh-leeeze ...

Doesn't seem that way
In spite of a strong economy, cheap gas and no wars, Trump struggles at 37% approval
His administration where he vowed to select "the best people" is crumbling as key staff continues to quit or be fired

"cheap gas"???? where? can you name the gas station?

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

I worked my way thru school-------starting at age 14----I worked.......50 cents an hour as a baby sitter and
later on 1,25 an hour as a "sales girl" and clerk in a hospital on the weekend. -------I was DAMNED
stingy-----saved and saved and got thru college on that work-----some little scholarships and some loans.
My sense is that if the work I did DEMANDED $15 an hour-----that work WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED
for me. ---------all of my four brothers made it to Ph-d level-------starting out on minimum wage
jobs ad Mc DONALDS---------I do not believe that McDonalds can function on 15 dollars per hour
for every kid that needs a job. A high minimum wage keeps NEEDY KIDS out of the work force.
A very high minimum wage---------is not SO FANTASTIC an idea

Oh puh-leeeze ...

Doesn't seem that way

"cheap gas"???? where? can you name the gas station?
Americans grew accustomed to paying over $3 a gallon for gas
$2.50 is still cheap

Yet they continue to give poor rating to our President

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

I worked my way thru school-------starting at age 14----I worked.......50 cents an hour as a baby sitter and
later on 1,25 an hour as a "sales girl" and clerk in a hospital on the weekend. -------I was DAMNED
stingy-----saved and saved and got thru college on that work-----some little scholarships and some loans.
My sense is that if the work I did DEMANDED $15 an hour-----that work WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED
for me. ---------all of my four brothers made it to Ph-d level-------starting out on minimum wage
jobs ad Mc DONALDS---------I do not believe that McDonalds can function on 15 dollars per hour
for every kid that needs a job. A high minimum wage keeps NEEDY KIDS out of the work force.
A very high minimum wage---------is not SO FANTASTIC an idea

I started at minimum wage jobs for $2 an hour and worked minimum wage for four years
On that minimum wage I paid for college tuition ($650 a year) by just working summers

At $7.25 an hour today, you can't do that

That is what minimum wage is supposed to do......give kids a start
Now they have to work crappy jobs and still borrow tens of thousands of dollars every year

Forum List

Back