The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

And another lie. Paul Krugman is a partisan left winger, and as such, is worthless as an economist.

As are you.

Even more so as a source for investing theory. Like Robert Reich.

Speaking of partisan left wingers.

And I'm certainly familiar with conservative economists and feel essentially the same way about them.

Have you ever read any of them, or only what leftist publications say about them?

You continue to just invent things about my positions, because you just don't know any better.

That's a terribly ignorant way to go through life. But I'm not required to participate.

I continue to take you for what you post here.
Well, you're certainly free to keep bitching about me personally.

All that means is that you're desperate to change the subject because my posts are effective.

Fortunately, I'm not required to play along with you.

The "anarchists" are the police. The people who took over those 6 blocks were the RESIDENTS AND OWNERS of those 6 blocks who were tired of the police brutalizing peaceful protestors, and tear gassing them. The mayor, who was elected, made the decision to withdraw the police. The violence, and the riots ended when the police left.

So your entire premise - that those people didn't belong there and the police were just doing their jobs, it utterly false. When the neighbourhood tells the local police that we don't want you here, it is police who are being required to change.

Comrade, will you join the Hollywood elite in demanding that ALL white politicians resign (only democrats) and the ONLY colored people be allowed to run as democrats?

Further, will you call on the white actors and actresses in Hollywood to give EVERY DIME they have gotten through exploitation of their "white privilege" to colored people (POC)? If you are truly ashamed of being white and truly sorry for your crime of slavery, you need to do more than just kneel to colored people, give your home and life savings to colored people. Live on the streets to pay for your white privilege. Your skin is your sin and you MUST pay.
Nobody's advocating that.

Nice straw man though.

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike Jews in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
..the Israelis have shown IMMENSE restraint when dealing with the jackass/MURDERING Palestinians/etc
...the Pals should thank their lucky stars the Israelis didn't shove them into the sea
....the Palestinians even MURDERED other Arabs/caused shit with other Arabs/etc
here:
I guess if some other country stole your State & gave it to someone else, you would just say OK?
What state? Who was the president of "Palestine" in 1946? Who was on the "Palestinian" Olympic team?

Typical Republican. You're apeshit crazy over Mexicans coming to the USA to take your jobs, and yet shrugging your shoulders over the idea of Pallestinians being displaced from the land they're lived on for thousands of years, and giving it to a bunch of white Europeans, because other white Europeans keep killing them?

Pallestine was a British colony in 1946. The original Partion of Pallestine was very badly managed. But the Jews are mostly white and the Pallestinians are not, so guess who the Americans and Europeans pandered to?

Typical democrat, a full blown anti-Semite.

Tell me Frau Nazi, when Palestine was a country, what sort of government did it have? Who was the greatest ruler of Palestine?

Reason 1001 that the democrats should disband, they're a bunch of Jew hating Nazi scum.
I think your questions flew way over her head.

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It's fun taking quotes out of context isn't Mac .
No, that would be dishonest.

Is that your best spin of those nasty posts? Is that how you hold your side accountable?

Good.
Mac1958 this quote is weak...I’ve said shit far more racist than this...Give me some credit bud, post some of my better work please.

D
The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
DemocratIC and your just jealous because your party has already been destroyed by tRumplings

Creep, are you personally a democratic? Were your parents democratics? Do you only associate with people who are registered democratics? Is Rapey old Quid Pro Joe a proud democratic?

Are you dumb as a fucking brick?

D
The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
DemocratIC and your just jealous because your party has already been destroyed by tRumplings

Creep, are you personally a democratic? Were your parents democratics? Do you only associate with people who are registered democratics? Is Rapey old Quid Pro Joe a proud democratic?

Lol, nice try but all you're doing is showing off your poor grammar.

No
Dang Democrats!

No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike Jews in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
..the Israelis have shown IMMENSE restraint when dealing with the jackass/MURDERING Palestinians/etc
...the Pals should thank their lucky stars the Israelis didn't shove them into the sea
....the Palestinians even MURDERED other Arabs/caused shit with other Arabs/etc
here:
I guess if some other country stole your State & gave it to someone else, you would just say OK?
What state? Who was the president of "Palestine" in 1946? Who was on the "Palestinian" Olympic team?

Typical Republican. You're apeshit crazy over Mexicans coming to the USA to take your jobs, and yet shrugging your shoulders over the idea of Pallestinians being displaced from the land they're lived on for thousands of years, and giving it to a bunch of white Europeans, because other white Europeans keep killing them?

Pallestine was a British colony in 1946. The original Partion of Pallestine was very badly managed. But the Jews are mostly white and the Pallestinians are not, so guess who the Americans and Europeans pandered to?

Typical democrat, a full blown anti-Semite.

Tell me Frau Nazi, when Palestine was a country, what sort of government did it have? Who was the greatest ruler of Palestine?

Reason 1001 that the democrats should disband, they're a bunch of Jew hating Nazi scum.
I think your questions flew way over her head.

She is just reading hating points off of Huffing Glue, WaPo, or one of the other Marxist hate sites. The idea that her Jew hating and Antisemitism would mean SHE is a Nazi never occurred to her. The party bosses never mentioned that, only that the party hates Jews.

Last edited:
D

Quite the opposite, dumbfuck.

"democrat" is a noun.
"democratic" is an adjective.

One is not a adjective, a party is not an adjective. You lousy Stalinist fucks are democrats, of the filthy, traitorous, and shameful democrat party.

If you weren't stupid, you wouldn't be a democrat.

D

"Lol, nice try but all you're doing is showing off your poor grammar."

and it is republican/conservative policies that MADE his Gramma poor and KEEPS her poor!

And another lie. Paul Krugman is a partisan left winger, and as such, is worthless as an economist.

As are you.

And I'm certainly familiar with conservative economists and feel essentially the same way about them.

Have you ever read any of them, or only what leftist publications say about them?

You continue to just invent things about my positions, because you just don't know any better.

That's a terribly ignorant way to go through life. But I'm not required to participate.

All that means is that you're desperate to change the subject because my posts are effective.

Your posts are effective?

Every post you've made in the last 4 years boils down to "Orange Man Bad."

How "effective" do you imagine that to be?

D

"democrat" is a noun.

One is not a adjective, a party is not an adjective. You lousy Stalinist fucks are democrats, of the filthy, traitorous, and shameful democrat party.

Lol, *I* am a Democrat, a member of the Democratic party.

You're making weak, lame, excuses.

The real thing going on here is brainwashing from the conservitard "media". Even though they are very fond of claiming America is not a democracy it bothers them that the opposition party is called the Democratic party because it makes them seem more legitimate than the republican party. After all, nobody talks about spreading republican throughout the world, or helping a struggling country set up a republican form of government.

It's an attempt to distance the party from the positive connotations of the name.

Nothing more. And you fell for it. Again.

ANYONE who kneels in submission to rioters, rapists, arsonists, and looters has no authority to be in our government.

democrats are the enemy of America and are engaged in military acts in an attempt to overthrow our nation,.
You can include invisible deities also.

Nope.

Fuck your false equivalence fallacy.

Poorly educated rabid anglos will continue becoming progressively more insignificant in america, this country will continue prospering thanks to our educated anglos and forward thinking ethnicities...

1592060721071.png
1592060767728.png

Aww.

As a Trumpster, you think the stock market is the economy.

Good Trumpster. Good.

And you're a financial adviser? :eek:
Yes. And there's another ignorant Trumpster (oops, redundancy there).

The stock market is not the economy.

:rofl:

You forget yourself, little man.

Tell me sparky, what is the most important concept from the General Theory (since we know that Paul Krugman is the source of any "ideas" you may have on economics)?

I mean, you HAVE read Keynes, being an economic genius and all.. Friedman, Laffer, Rothbard, not so much...

No? Well, you can educate yourself without spending a dime (no turns thought).

Friedman's policies have been utterly discredited. Free market economic policies can only be enforced with the most repressive tactics possible. South American dictatorships during the 70's were all required to adopt Friedman's destruction of social programs, and sell off their publically owned infrastructure as a condition of IMF and World Bank assistance. American congomerates stood buy to pick off the railways, power plants and

In all cases where Friedman's policies were used, prices rose, wages fell, the rich got richer, and poverty increased. The brutal repression kept people from daring to protest.

Keynesian stimulus, when required, a tax code which ensures all Americans get a fair share of their contribution to the wealth of the nation, and a strong social safety to buffer the weakest and poorest people from economic consequences of the periods of contraction and adjustment common to free market capitalism, ensuring that they can better weather these economic storms.

Friedman's policies do the opposite, which is why the USA is in the mess it's in right now. The Randian belief that social programs encourage sloth, and indigence, which has been utterly discredited, by the results in the first world nations for all of the peoples in their nations, versus the death, disease and destruction, being seen in the USA today.

Dang Democrats!

It's fun taking quotes out of context isn't Mac .
No, that would be dishonest.

Is that your best spin of those nasty posts? Is that how you hold your side accountable?

Good.
Mac1958 this quote is weak...I’ve said shit far more racist than this...Give me some credit bud, post some of my better work please.
Well, I try to keep the quality up, but the higher priority in this particular context is quantity.

The percentage of USMB Trumpsters who are (a) old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racists, (b) cowardly, intellectually dishonest enablers of racism, or (c) some damaged combination therein, is pretty significant, so I want to be sure that I present an appropriate representation of your sheer numbers.

I will replace a quote now and then when the opportunity and inspiration are there, but probably not as often as I should.

Last edited:

As are you.

Your posts are effective?

Every post you've made in the last 4 years boils down to "Orange Man Bad."

How "effective" do you imagine that to be?
Enough to reduce you to direct personal attacks, personal insults and childish lies.

Obviously.

Somehow you guys lack the fundamental intellectual capacity to see that. That's okay.

D

and it is republican/conservative policies that MADE his Gramma poor and KEEPS her poor!

Oh look, another Communist lacking even a 3rd grade education.

What a shock.

D

"democrat" is a noun.

Lol, *I* am a Democrat, a member of the Democratic party.

You're making weak, lame, excuses.

The real thing going on here is brainwashing from the conservitard "media". Even though they are very fond of claiming America is not a democracy it bothers them that the opposition party is called the Democratic party because it makes them seem more legitimate than the republican party. After all, nobody talks about spreading republican throughout the world, or helping a struggling country set up a republican form of government.

It's an attempt to distance the party from the positive connotations of the name.

Nothing more. And you fell for it. Again.

You have a party of democratics?

How amazing...

D

Oh look, another Communist lacking even a 3rd grade education.

What a shock.

oh look

another moronicon who didn't see that it was a joke...

but I understand that the only thing you cons think is funny is violence and blood shed

you are, after all, human garbage

The percentage of USMB Trumpsters who are (a) old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racists, (b) cowardly, intellectually dishonest enablers of racism, or (c) some damaged combination therein, is pretty significant, so I want to be sure that I present an appropriate representation of your sheer numbers.

Damn those legit core Americans...they just keep getting in the way of that all new filthy leftarded America you seek huh?

Friedman's policies have been utterly discredited.

:rofl:

1592063349668.png

Free market economic policies can only be enforced with the most repressive tactics possible.

As any swapmeet, yard sale, or flea market demonstates.

South American dictatorships during the 70's were all required to adopt Friedman's destruction of social programs, and sell off their publically owned infrastructure as a condition of IMF and World Bank assistance. American congomerates stood buy to pick off the railways, power plants and

I can only assume you are reading some leftist tripe that you truly have no grasp of.

Tell me comrade, which South American nation would you hold forth as an example of free market policies?

In all cases where Friedman's policies were used, prices rose, wages fell, the rich got richer, and poverty increased. The brutal repression kept people from daring to protest.

What silly nonsense.

I assume that the Marxist source of this idiocy makes more of an attempt to justify the complete bullshit you're spewing, and that you simply fail to grasp what Krugman, er I man the ignorant Marxist author was attempting to claim..

Keynesian stimulus, when required, a tax code which ensures all Americans get a fair share of their contribution to the wealth of the nation, and a strong social safety to buffer the weakest and poorest people from economic consequences of the periods of contraction and adjustment common to free market capitalism, ensuring that they can better weather these economic storms.

Word salad with no particular meaning.

Tell me comrade, with porkulous did "all Americans get a fair share of their contribution?" Other than all Americans who were bosses of public employee union retirement funds that is?

What of TARP? Where a middle class who had their life savings wiped out by a ponzi scheme put in place by Jimmy Carter and then exploded by Bill Clinton had what remained of their wealth stripped by government to bailout certain well connected looters. Bank of America was bailed out - Nancy Pelosi is a major shareholder. Countrywide destroyed and given to BofA - Nancy sure profited - most Americans got fucked. Goldman Sachs, darling of the democrats, bailed out - Bear Sterns, destroyed. And this is the basis of the looter credo that you promote, the use of government to prey on some for the benefit of the well connected.

But this is not how Keynes described stimulus. You claim to follow Keynes, however you haven't a fucking clue what he proposed. Porkulous made some pretense of public works and jobs programs (ever met someone employed under TARP, neither have I.) But in fact was just looting on behalf of SEUI and the UAW. Krugman isn't a Keynesian, he's a Marxist.

Friedman's policies do the opposite, which is why the USA is in the mess it's in right now. The Randian belief that social programs encourage sloth, and indigence, which has been utterly discredited, by the results in the first world nations for all of the peoples in their nations, versus the death, disease and destruction, being seen in the USA today.

Milton Friedman was not associated nor particularly favorable to the economic ideals of Ayn Rand, Ludwig Von Mises, or Murray Rothbard.

You have a net zero grasp of Keynes or Friedman. You spew utter and complete bullshit from Krugman or other mindless midgets and think it represents the General Theory. It doesn't.

Forum List

Back