The Democrat war on women targets Melania

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

Just like the Dems can never forgive Black Conservatives who escape from the Inner City Ghetto Plantation, they can't stand Pretty Women who escaped from Communist Countries.

They have to change the subject. They have been getting too much bad press with their cop killers running rampant.

It's a bad move. A lot of the young black guys the Dems need are going to admire Trump for having such a hawt woman. The MSM is giving Trump Grangsta Cred.

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Remember when Biden did it? It tanked his presidential campaign.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.

I'm sure that will happen long before Melania is first lady for 8 years. It will probably be equivalent after one year.

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Yeah. Plagiarism is bad bad bad according to democrats and their faux outrage.

Bush speechwriter: Obama plagiarized Bush

Biden copied an entire speech, word for word. Melania didn't copy anything.

Don't forget, not only did she borrow from Mrs. Obama's speech, but she included lyrics from the rickroll song Never Gonna Give You Up.

Oh yeah......................let's not forget that the RNC program flyers have her listed as having a degree in archetechture when in fact she only attended one year. Her website says she has a degree as well. Guess fact checking things and checking the originality of speeches has gone by the wayside for the RNC.

Don't forget, not only did she borrow from Mrs. Obama's speech, but she included lyrics from the rickroll song Never Gonna Give You Up.

Oh yeah......................let's not forget that the RNC program flyers have her listed as having a degree in archetechture when in fact she only attended one year. Her website says she has a degree as well. Guess fact checking things and checking the originality of speeches has gone by the wayside for the RNC.

Yeah, and Hillary landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, and she didn't have any emails on her server marked classified.

When are you Dim sleaze bags going to quit your despicable war on women?

Sorry democrats. I won't vote for a party who has their protesters outside the RNC using water guns to spray police officers with urine.

Racist vilification, huh? Like pointing out that in 4 days Pokemon Go did more to improve the health of Americans than all the failed programs / lunch menus Michelle forced on Americans in 7.5 years?!

:p

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

Uhhmmmmmm...... the speaker whose speech was nicked ------ IS a woman.

But you have no idea how entertaining it is to watch a poster claim to be lord knight champion of women, representing himself as a child with jelly smeared all over his face giving the finger. Nothing like planning ahead.

/thread

I'm sure that will happen long before Melania is first lady for 8 years. It will probably be equivalent after one year.
Doubt it.

I don't.
You also thought Obama was hoping ebola would kill us all.
No. He just didn't care. He also doesn't care how many Americans ISIS kills.

Uhhmmmmmm...... the speaker whose speech was nicked ------ IS a woman.

/thread
Did you have a point of some kind?

Doubt it.

I don't.
You also thought Obama was hoping ebola would kill us all.
No. He just didn't care. He also doesn't care how many Americans ISIS kills.
See this is why no one can take you seriously.

Forum List

Back