The Democrats are in mega-panic mode

rvJ1sbc.jpg
Probably the one who is going to trial.
Well remember bripat9643 - the Dumbocrats are the party of racism. It's not at all surprising that they will send a black man to prison for the same crime that they will celebrate a white man for.

You didn't answer the question buttercup....when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?.
when was Bill Clinton convicted
Yeah...that question was already asked genius. That was my response to it. Ask an adult to help you keep up. :eusa_doh:
so when was he convicted ? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's the question. When was Donald Trump convicted? You partisan hack progressives have set that as the standard. Why can't you people play by your own rules? It's obsvious it is the lack of mental capacity.

You didn't answer the question buttercup....when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?.
Yeah...that question was already asked genius. That was my response to it. Ask an adult to help you keep up. :eusa_doh:

There we have it, folks, the leftwing standard of political excellence: "He wasn't convicted."

Uses words like "Dumbocrat" . "Hitlery" and says Democrats are the party of racism even as a Black democrat is POTUS in 2016 ...

all of this point s to a GOP stooge with "stupid to the bone" status ...

Act
So you are oKedokie with old Bill Clinton RAPING AND VIOLATING WOMEN FOR REAL, while Hillary piles on to protect him AND THEN HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT TWO MEN TALKING LOCKER ROOM SMACK..

You halfwit brain dead morons cant even see how much of a total fool you look like..
When was he ever convicted of this?And he is not running for public office.
Well by that "logic" (and man am I using that term loosely here), when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?!?

Ever notice how dumb-ass progressives declare Dumbocrats innocent of everything by using the asinine argument "he/she wasn't convicted" but don't apply that same standard to anyone else?!?

OJ Simpson wasn't "convicted" either. Do you want your daughter dating him?
My daughter and OJ have nothing to do with this. And one court did convict OJ. You should speak of subjects you are familiar with.
You didn't answer the question buttercup....when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?

And stop being a typical immature progressive asshole. You know damn well that OJ Simpson as acquitted of the trial. The only trial that matters when mentioning his name. Grow up already. Jesus.
He bragged about it on video. How big an idiot are you?

i think perhaps you should start getting your information from people who aren't certifiably insane.

have a good day, nutter?

as for dumb donald... did you not hear the tape. he said... he can grab whatever he wants and "they let you when you're a star".

that's sexual assault.

i hope that helps

Act
So you are oKedokie with old Bill Clinton RAPING AND VIOLATING WOMEN FOR REAL, while Hillary piles on to protect him AND THEN HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT TWO MEN TALKING LOCKER ROOM SMACK..

You halfwit brain dead morons cant even see how much of a total fool you look like..
When was he ever convicted of this?And he is not running for public office.
Well by that "logic" (and man am I using that term loosely here), when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?!?

Ever notice how dumb-ass progressives declare Dumbocrats innocent of everything by using the asinine argument "he/she wasn't convicted" but don't apply that same standard to anyone else?!?

OJ Simpson wasn't "convicted" either. Do you want your daughter dating him?
My daughter and OJ have nothing to do with this. And one court did convict OJ. You should speak of subjects you are familiar with.
You didn't answer the question buttercup....when was Donald Trump ever convicted of a sexual crime?

And stop being a typical immature progressive asshole. You know damn well that OJ Simpson as acquitted of the trial. The only trial that matters when mentioning his name. Grow up already. Jesus.

rhetorical question, right?

There we have it, folks, the leftwing standard of political excellence: "He wasn't convicted."
And your only defender it Trump is Bil Clinton BillClinton Bill Clinton.

That is a tremendous lesson for you progressives. Next time - don't celebrate a dirt-bag liberal who sexually assaults women. It will come back to bite you in the ass. Have the decency and integrity to denounce that crap from your elected Dumbocrats.

How much is Hillary paying you. That's what I'd like to know.
Getting Violent
I suspect we're about to see a lot more of this. Trump supporter Todd Warnken, 55, was asked to leave a ShopRite in Albany for "being disruptive inside." On the way out he encountered a black woman waiting for a taxi. He called her a racial slur and threatened to attack her: "Trump is going to win and if you don't like it I'm going to beat your ass," he yelled, according to Smith."

That is not the criteria that you set. You have specifically set conviction as the criteria. So when was Donald Trump convicted? Mmmm??? When?

Incidentally...all of you progressives proclaim that Donald Trump is a "liar". Now you suddenly want to believe him?!?

That is a tremendous lesson for you progressives. Next time - don't celebrate a dirt-bag liberal who sexually assaults women. It will come back to bite you in the ass. Have the decency and integrity to denounce that crap from your elected Dumbocrats.
you are totally neutral LOL

Bill aint running

Incidentally...all of you progressives proclaim that Donald Trump is a "liar". Now you suddenly want to believe him?!?

Its on tape so we believe LOL

Tied With Clinton In Utah!...
Source: Desert News Utah

Poll: Trump falls into tie with Clinton among Utah voters

By Dennis Romboy@dennisromboy
Published: Oct. 11, 2016 11:25 p.m.
Updated: 8 hours ago

SALT LAKE CITY — Republican Donald Trump appears to have, in his earlier words, "a tremendous problem in Utah" as a new poll shows him slipping into a dead heat with Democrat Hillary Clinton since crude comments he made about women surfaced last weekend.

And along with the billionaire businessman's sudden fall, independent candidate and BYU graduate Evan McMullin surged into a statistical tie with the two major party presidential nominees, according to survey conducted Monday and Tuesday by Salt Lake City-based Y2 Analytics.

"A third-party candidate could win Utah as Utahns settle on one," said Quin Monson, Y2 Analytics founding partner.

McMullin may well have caught lightning in a bottle.

The poll shows Clinton and Trump tied at 26 percent, McMullin with 22 percent and Libertarian Gary Johnson getting 14 percent if the election were held today. Y2 Analytics surveyed 500 likely Utah voters over landlines and cellphones Oct. 10-11 The poll has a plus or minus 4.4 percent margin of error.

Read more: Poll: Trump falls into tie with Clinton among Utah voters

Right there is yet another egregious progressives lie. At no time did Trump brag about that on video. It was audio. You never see Trump saying that stuff on video. For all you know, that was a comedian doing a Trump impersonation.

you are totally neutral LOL

Bill aint running
Yep...but you idiots set the precedence for the American people by tolerating and celebrating that type of behavior. You can't denounce it now simply because you are partisan hacks.

Forum List

Back