The Democrats are in mega-panic mode

Desperation is all they have... failed attempt. Was anyone convinced by the tape? Seriously?

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.
Why would we be desperate? Hillary is ahead in the polls and despite her poor approval ratings, she is still doing better than Trump.

You people are comical lol

The tape release is a sign of desperation in the Hillary campaign.

Why did senior Clinton campaign officials order their dirty tricks team to release the Trump tape this past Friday instead of the Friday before Election Day?

Dr. Lifson answers:

The leak of an old hot mic recording of a private conversation between a TV host and Trump probably was originally scheduled for the Friday before Election Day. But the Wikileaks revelations about Hillary could not be allowed to dominate the weekend pre-debate chatter.
An alternative explanation: The Clinton campaign believes that waiting to release the tape until the Friday before Election Day would be too late. The campaign believes that Trump stands a good chance of winning the remaining two debates, would build tremendous momentum, and would be virtually unstoppable. Releasing the tape so late would also smack of desperation and might be counterproductive, encouraging Trump supporters to turn out in even greater numbers.

The Clinton campaign calculated that releasing the tape a month ahead of time would have several advantages:

1. Early voting is getting under way. Now is the time to hit Trump and persuade early voters to give up on him before he can recover
  2. MSM toadies will need more than a couple of days to spring into collective action and inflict maximum and possibly lasting damage on Trump
  3. Republicans who have opposed Trump all along need time to coalesce into a movement that would apply pressure on Trump to quit the race.

An 'old' recording. That's the funniest part of the above.

11 years old is quite old.
Not older than Bill's problems and they were fair game to you whiners. It is not like we wered hearing Trump as a young man - he was 60 years old.

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.
Same here. I have to admit I didn't listen to the video (I don't have television) until Saturday night.

The video DOESNT match the hysteria of the Left. The media is absolutely doing their best to work up the LIVs before the election.

It worked on the cowardly politicians but I'm not sure how much the public cares. I don't.

Can't agree more. I didn't actually listen to it today. He sounds more like he's joking then bragging.

What am I missing. The tic tac thing - you could tell he was joking.

Why did senior Clinton campaign officials order their dirty tricks team to release the Trump tape this past Friday instead of the Friday before Election Day?

Dr. Lifson answers:

The leak of an old hot mic recording of a private conversation between a TV host and Trump probably was originally scheduled for the Friday before Election Day. But the Wikileaks revelations about Hillary could not be allowed to dominate the weekend pre-debate chatter.
An alternative explanation: The Clinton campaign believes that waiting to release the tape until the Friday before Election Day would be too late. The campaign believes that Trump stands a good chance of winning the remaining two debates, would build tremendous momentum, and would be virtually unstoppable. Releasing the tape so late would also smack of desperation and might be counterproductive, encouraging Trump supporters to turn out in even greater numbers.

The Clinton campaign calculated that releasing the tape a month ahead of time would have several advantages:

1. Early voting is getting under way. Now is the time to hit Trump and persuade early voters to give up on him before he can recover
  2. MSM toadies will need more than a couple of days to spring into collective action and inflict maximum and possibly lasting damage on Trump
  3. Republicans who have opposed Trump all along need time to coalesce into a movement that would apply pressure on Trump to quit the race.

As opposed to Bill Clinton (who's not running for president) and Gennifer Flowers, from the 80's?

No...Eileen Wellstone...accused bill of rape, Elizbeth Ward Gracen, accused bill of rape......juanita broaderick, accused bill of rape.....and then the other dozen sexual assaults.....all spoke to friends and family and the Service Member on Air Force One sent it up her chain of command.....

All of these people are lying....and only bill clinton is telling the truth........
Wellstone's account did not spawn a criminal investigation. Gracen admits to a one night stand - not rape. Broaderick worked for the Clinton campaign after this supposed rape & filed a deposition saying there was no rape.

Desperation is all they have... failed attempt. Was anyone convinced by the tape? Seriously?

Unfortunately, she has a corrupt media behind her and they are willing to ignore more important issues to make a mountain out of a molehill. And other politicians running are trying to distance themselves because they know people will buy the hype without bothering to listen to the tape and form an opinion based on that. The reaction doesn't match what Trump actually said.

Unfortunately, she has a corrupt media behind her and they are willing to ignore more important issues to make a mountain out of a molehill.

When you say the media is behind her, who exactly do you mean? Everybody? Everybody but Fox? Is there any media source that is not part of her political team? Perhaps it would be easier for you to list the sources you don't think are in the bag for her. Please be clear. We all want to know.

Unfortunately, she has a corrupt media behind her and they are willing to ignore more important issues to make a mountain out of a molehill.

When you say the media is behind her, who exactly do you mean? Everybody? Everybody but Fox? Is there any media source that is not part of her political team? Perhaps it would be easier for you to list the sources you don't think are in the bag for her. Please be clear. We all want to know.

^^ Dumb.

How about this one?

Clinton-News-Network.jpg

Some Anti-Trumper here published a long, long list of magazines that endorse her. Anyway, she has spent 300 million on media, of course they love her! Buying the election is her way. When you are corrupt, that is all you can attempt.

^^ Dumb.

How about this one?

Clinton-News-Network.jpg

Some Anti-Trumper here published a long, long list of magazines that endorse her. Anyway, she has spent 300 million on media, of course they love her! Buying the election is her way. When you are corrupt, that is all you can attempt.

OK that's one in your FOR column. Any on the other side?

Dr. Lifson answers:

Not older than Bill's problems and they were fair game to you whiners. It is not like we wered hearing Trump as a young man - he was 60 years old.
Bill committed rape and sexual assault. Vulgar locker room talk isn't a crime.

I love the way you douche bags keep trying to equate crude language with crimes that are felonies.

Liberlogic:

1 is a number
2 is a number
--------------------------------
1 = 2

Why would we be desperate? Hillary is ahead in the polls and despite her poor approval ratings, she is still doing better than Trump.

Hillary's desperate because her internal polls are more honest. They aren't designed to discourage Republican voters.

Hillary's desperate because her internal polls are more honest. They aren't designed to discourage Republican voters.
What are you even talking about?

Dr. Lifson answers:

That tape belonged to what ever TV station owned it. It wasn't Clinton's tape to begin with.

Sometimes, even many times, you guys are so silly.

Dr. Lifson answers:

As opposed to Bill Clinton (who's not running for president) and Gennifer Flowers, from the 80's?

No...Eileen Wellstone...accused bill of rape, Elizbeth Ward Gracen, accused bill of rape......juanita broaderick, accused bill of rape.....and then the other dozen sexual assaults.....all spoke to friends and family and the Service Member on Air Force One sent it up her chain of command.....

All of these people are lying....and only bill clinton is telling the truth........
Wellstone's account did not spawn a criminal investigation. Gracen admits to a one night stand - not rape. Broaderick worked for the Clinton campaign after this supposed rape & filed a deposition saying there was no rape.

Wellstone went into hiding and didn't want any more trouble....Gracen told her friend immediately after the attack that she was raped...the friend has stated this over and over......Gracen was bought off through the clinton's hollywood connections and then went over seas.......

Broaderick told friends and was found by a co worker in the hotel at the time of the attack......

All of these friends and family, told immediately after the attacks......3 women say they were raped.....about a dozen, including an Air Force servicemember who reported the sexual assault to her chain of command.....they are all lying...and only bill clinton...is telling the truth.....

Please...read that as many times as it takes for you to realize the silliness of your position........

Broaderick told friends and was found by a co worker in the hotel at the time of the attack......

Broaderick? Come on. Way too fishy:

Clinton Rape Charge Can't Be Proved

"If true, Bill Clinton doesn't belong in the White House. He belongs in jail. He should have been prosecuted then. He should resign now.

The problem is, there's no way to prove she's telling the truth. The alleged incident happened 21 years ago. There is no physical evidence. There are no medical records. No telephone records. No scheduling records. No hotel records. No police records. It's totally her word against his.

Broaddrick never went to the police, she told NBC-TV's Lisa Meyers, because she was sure no one would believe her and because she felt guilty for inviting Clinton to her hotel room. No doubt, she's right about that. Twenty years ago, rape was rarely reported because, too often, women were ashamed and, in fact, were held responsible, especially if the rapist were someone she knew.

But, if Broaddrick's story sounds familiar, it also sounds fishy--and raises too many questions for me to believe her.

* Broaddrick says she can remember every detail of the rape, except the month and day it occurred. If it scarred her for life, wouldn't she remember the date? Or at least the month?

* Broaddrick says she told her husband, David, what happened. But, at the time, David was not her husband. He was her boyfriend, with whom she was cheating on her first husband. Question: What if Clinton and Broaddrick had consensual sex? If you're cheating on your husband, and then cheat on your boyfriend, do you tell your boyfriend the truth?

* Within one year of the alleged rape, Broaddrick attended a fund-raiser for Clinton and accepted appointment by him to a state advisory board. Why did she still want to support a man who raped her?

* Broaddrick claims Clinton kissed her so hard he left her lip visibly black and blue, and she covered up by telling people she'd had an accident. But her first husband, Gary Hickey, says he remembers no such injury when she returned from Little Rock, nor such a story.

* One year later, Broaddrick filed divorce papers against Hickey, claiming he struck her on the mouth. Was that the only time?

* Broaddrick also told two girlfriends, who are sisters, what happened, which both confirm. But both admit they hate Clinton because he commuted the death sentence of the man who murdered their father. Can they be trusted?

* In 1997, Broaddrick signed an affidavit and gave a deposition in the Jones case, denying twice under oath that Clinton raped her. "These allegations are untrue and there is no truth to these rumors." If Clinton did rape her, 20 years later, why would she still not tell the truth?"

Hitlery Clinton is every bit as despicable....
There is nothing despicable about Hillary. You saying it based on nothing is meaningless despicable Trump diversion.
Just like I said in my previous posts...you progressives simply can't bring yourselves to admit it. None of you have the integrity (if you did - you wouldn't be progressives).
  • She viciously character assassinated every victim of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults
  • She's stayed with a husband who was a serial adulterer because she's so desperate for power and wealth
  • She's been caught lying thousands of times
  • She stole from the White House when Bill's final term was up and they had to move out
  • She created a private email account to conduct government business (highly illegal and utterly despicable from a public servant) to avoid congressional and public oversight
  • She lied to the American people after repeatedly denying requests for additional security. She attempted to shift the blame of American deaths on a freaking YouTube video
It would take me several days to list her unethical, immoral, and illegal activities but you progressives are already aware of them all. You just don't care.

IMG_2650.JPG

Wellstone went into hiding and didn't want any more trouble....Gracen told her friend immediately after the attack that she was raped...the friend has stated this over and over......Gracen was bought off through the clinton's hollywood connections and then went over seas.......

All of these friends and family, told immediately after the attacks......3 women say they were raped.....about a dozen, including an Air Force servicemember who reported the sexual assault to her chain of command.....they are all lying...and only bill clinton...is telling the truth.....

Please...read that as many times as it takes for you to realize the silliness of your position........

It's your position that's both desperate and silly. Broaddrick has changed her story so many times it's hard to know what to believe. It is known that she had many, many opportunities to come forward and consistently denied the rape allegation, including swearing an affidavit that Bill Clinton did not make unwanted sexual advances.

It wasn't until Republicans pressed her to tell "her story" in 1998, in the hopes of using her account in the Clinton impeachment hearings that she changed her tune. Ken Starr and the FBI investigated her claim and found no evidence whatsoever.

Broaddrick had been having an affair with another man, although she was married at the time, and could have used the rape story with family and friends to cover up her consenual sex with her boyfriend.

That tape belonged to what ever TV station owned it. It wasn't Clinton's tape to begin with.
:lmao: You can't be that childish and naïve. :lmao:

(I'm praying - for your sake - that this is just another of your typical progressive lies)

The tape was the property of Access Hollywood. They made the tape and they owned it. That's why it's disingenuous of Trump to claim it was a private conversation because it wasn't. He was miked and he knew it was being recorded for a show segment to promote his soap opera appearance. He chose to be crude and vulgar.

:lmao: You can't be that childish and naïve. :lmao:

(I'm praying - for your sake - that this is just another of your typical progressive lies)

The tape was the property of Access Hollywood. They made the tape and they owned it. That's why it's disingenuous of Trump to claim it was a private conversation because it wasn't. He was miked and he knew it was being recorded for a show segment to promote his soap opera appearance. He chose to be crude and vulgar.
I agree with that 100%. Trump knew he was mic'd and, although he may not have realized that it was being recorded at that time, he still got exactly what he deserved. But that's not what Rdean was arguing. He was basically trying to claim that Hitlery had nothing to do with the it.

Forum List

Back