The Democrats are in mega-panic mode

The problem is, there's no way to prove she's telling the truth. The alleged incident happened 21 years ago. There is no physical evidence. There are no medical records. No telephone records. No scheduling records. No hotel records. No police records. It's totally her word against his.
That's exactly what you nitwits said about Monica Lewinsky as well. Turns out she was telling the truth. So were the dozens of other women. There is no reason not to believe her other than the desperation of progressives.

P@triot, post: 15519380
That's exactly what you nitwits said about Monica Lewinsky as well. Turns out she was telling the truth. So were the dozens of other women. There is no reason not to believe her other than the desperation of progressives.

Consentual. Wake up. Monica did not have her genitalia grabbed without consent by someone like Trump who would do it and brag about being able to do it.

Consentual. Wake up. Monica did not have her genitalia grabbed without consent by someone like Trump who would do it and brag about being able to do it.

Whose genitalia did Trump grab? On the other hand, over a dozen women have said Clinton grabbed their genitalia. You douche bags keep trying to equate mere locker room talk by Trump with actual rapes and sexual assaults. Anyone who does this is a douche bag.

When did Trump ever do this, you piece of shit?

Desperation is all they have... failed attempt. Was anyone convinced by the tape? Seriously?

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.

Seems like that's exactly what happened.

Do none of you read the polls? In 28 days your collective fantasy is over when your Orange Messiah goes down in flames. Start dealing with that now before you have to kill yourself on the night of the election. Trump is just marking time to his loss now. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Do you liberal fucktards ever read the polling methodology? In 27 days, your fascist hitlery will be thrown in the dustbin of history where she belongs.....

Desperation is all they have... failed attempt. Was anyone convinced by the tape? Seriously?

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.
There aren't enough stupid old white pussy grabbers around to elect Trump. He doesn't have the numbers.

Do none of you read the polls? In 28 days your collective fantasy is over when your Orange Messiah goes down in flames. Start dealing with that now before you have to kill yourself on the night of the election. Trump is just marking time to his loss now. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Do you liberal fucktards ever read the polling methodology? In 27 days, your fascist hitlery will be thrown in the dustbin of history where she belongs.....
The polls aren't wrong and you tried that lie with Romney who got his ass beat. But, just wait a bit longer if you don't believe me.

So you think Trump is going to win?

The polls aren't wrong and you tried that lie with Romney who got his ass beat. But, just wait a bit longer if you don't believe me.
Math escapes you liberals.....:lol:

So you think Trump is going to win?
Quite handily....you don't?

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

And who won? That's correct, the one the polls said would win. You idiots never fucking learn.

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

And who won? That's correct, the one the polls said would win. You idiots never fucking learn.
So what's on the agenda today on the democrat plantation?

Forum List

Back