The Democrats are in mega-panic mode

And the polling today? RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

The very first time I remember seeing the LA Times poll where Trump wasn't ahead by at least 3. Trump is going down, boys. Just start dealing with it.
Your hitlery was never even in it....

Hope you figure out a way to deal with it child.....
:lol: Okay little friend, whatever you say only one of us had nothing to worry about on November 8th and it isn't you.

And the polling today? RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

The very first time I remember seeing the LA Times poll where Trump wasn't ahead by at least 3. Trump is going down, boys. Just start dealing with it.

:lol: Okay little friend, whatever you say only one of us had nothing to worry about on November 8th and it isn't you.
You will hate the next 8 years of Trump....:lol:

An absolute mirror image of 2012 in here.

Amazing.
Wrong then wrong now. These idiots never learn even when shown how wrong they are.
Math is hard, huh?
For you it's impossible it seems. The polls said Romney would lose and he did. They said McCain would lose and he did. Now they say Trump will lose and what you do you say, you say the polls are wrong. I'm not the one with the math problem here.

A fool and his faith cannot be parted. Boy am I sure glad I won't be you on 11-8-2016. That will be a day you'll never forget and for all the wrong reasons.

An absolute mirror image of 2012 in here.

Amazing.
Wrong then wrong now. These idiots never learn even when shown how wrong they are.
Math is hard, huh?
For you it's impossible it seems. The polls said Romney would lose and he did. They said McCain would lose and he did. Now they say Trump will lose and what you do you say, you say the polls are wrong. I'm not the one with the math problem here.
At least you can spell math....:lol:

A fool and his faith cannot be parted. Boy am I sure glad I won't be you on 11-8-2016. That will be a day you'll never forget and for all the wrong reasons.
It will be wonderful indeed....

Wait wait, tell us again how the polls are wrong? RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Clinton looks almost as good as Obama did then. Almost.

Wait wait, tell us again how the polls are wrong? RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

You do have the education to understand this is 2016...don't you?

The tape release is a sign of desperation in the Hillary campaign.

New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points
Source: Cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Democrat Hillary Clinton has a 9-point lead over Republican Donald Trump in Ohio following the news of Trump's vulgar talk about women and after the second debate between the candidates, according to a statewide poll released today by Baldwin Wallace University in Berea.

Read more: New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points after news of Trump's vulgar talk

This all comes from talk radio. Limbaugh had them all convinced that the professional polling organizations didn't know what they were doing, and that he knew polling better than they did. Kinda like how Trump knows ISIS more than the generals do.

As a result, they were in here calling for an easy Romney win, using precisely the same "reasoning" as Rush was.

There was even an "unskewed polls" site that made the same argument. Yeah, it was very wrong.

You do have the education to understand this is 2016...don't you?
Polls eight years ago got it right. Fours years ago the same. Now they say Clinton will win but they are wrong? Not so far and that's very bad news for you.

This all comes from talk radio. Limbaugh had them all convinced that the professional polling organizations didn't know what they were doing, and that he knew polling better than they did. Kinda like how Trump knows ISIS more than the generals do.

As a result, they were in here calling for an easy Romney win, using precisely the same "reasoning" as Rush was.

There was even an "unskewed polls" site that made the same argument. Yeah, it was very wrong.
How many times can they be lied to before they figure out it's a lie?

The Democrats are in mega-panic mode
No, they're not.

The Republican Speaker of the House has just abandoned their candidate; hoping to save their down-ballot folk from complete disaster on Trump's coat-tails.

How many times can they be lied to before they figure out it's a lie?
Strict adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology distorts thought processes.

Perceptions are skewed. Facts and information simply are not digested & processed the same way.

The tape release is a sign of desperation in the Hillary campaign.

New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points
Source: Cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Democrat Hillary Clinton has a 9-point lead over Republican Donald Trump in Ohio following the news of Trump's vulgar talk about women and after the second debate between the candidates, according to a statewide poll released today by Baldwin Wallace University in Berea.

Read more: New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points after news of Trump's vulgar talk
Ohio would be sweet. Still, she's in no real trouble except where Jesus couldn't be elected if he was a Democrat.

The Tape was released because it is in a rotation of many other tapes to be released

Teenage Hell

Trump VS Adolescents
photo.jpg

Trump Walked In On Naked Teen Girls
October 12, 2016By

Forum List

Back