The Democrats donkey mascot: Founded 1870 in racism against Lincoln; as bad as rebel flag.

More racist mascot?

• Democrats Donkey

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • NFLs Washington Redskins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
First appearance of the Democratic donkey - Jan 15 1870 - HISTORY.com

Well....the rebel flag....raised by Democrats in 1961...finally is lowered by SC Republicans.

NOW....THE NEXT SYMBOL OF RACISM MUST GO.

The wicked racist history of the Democrat Party.....and THEIR SYMBOL....the donkey.

Founded in 1870....the donkey was used to symbolize an ass kicking the former administration of Abe Lincoln (Republican who freed slaves).

That donkey has existed throughout the racism of Democrat Party history. KKK. Jim Crowe. Bull Connor. Anti Civil Rights. All of it.

And to this day....Democrats proudly display that racist symbol of a party that did so much evil to.black.

Democrats. ...you should be DISGUSTED and EMBARRASSED of yourselves for keeping that racist symbol as the official mascot of your party.

Your bigoted history is shown in that symbol. Sick fucking racist. All of you donkey Dems.

370c80aae4064e30b178cb3c61cf5bea.jpg

Well....the rebel flag....raised by Democrats in 1961...finally is lowered by SC Republicans.

The wicked racist history of the Democrat Party.....and THEIR SYMBOL....the donkey.

Founded in 1870....the donkey was used to symbolize an ass kicking the former administration of Abe Lincoln (Republican who freed slaves).

That donkey has existed throughout the racism of Democrat Party history. KKK. Jim Crowe. Bull Connor. Anti Civil Rights. All of it.

And to this day....Democrats proudly display that racist symbol of a party that did so much evil to.black.

Democrats. ...you should be DISGUSTED and EMBARRASSED of yourselves for keeping that racist symbol as the official mascot of your party.

Your bigoted history is shown in that symbol. Sick fucking racist. All of you donkey Dems.

You christer southern white trash are taking the de crackerzation of the souf hard aren't you :badgrin:

You christer southern white trash are taking the de crackerzation of the souf hard aren't you :badgrin:
And in walks the Village Idiot............

:thewave:

"The Democrats donkey mascot: Founded 1870 in racism against Lincoln; as bad as rebel flag."

You and other morons on the right need to get over this ‘flag’ nonsense.

You succeed in only making yourselves look even more ignorant and ridiculous, however impossible that seems to be.

Every time I see that donkey, I am back, with my ancestors who fought against it, time and again.

Like, some reincarnation deal.

:Boom2:

"The Democrats donkey mascot: Founded 1870 in racism against Lincoln; as bad as rebel flag."

You and other morons on the right need to get over this ‘flag’ nonsense.

You succeed in only making yourselves look even more ignorant and ridiculous, however impossible that seems to be.
No the op has a point. The donkey does represent hatred and it must go. I think the chicken represents liberals or maybe the gay dolphin?

Do state houses fly donkey flags? Are modern Democrats trying to secede from the union? I know some Republican governors and state legislators have talked about secession.

I am a Jew from Chicago and his assessment is correct. The Donkey represents a time when the Democrats openly supported segregation, Jim Crow and the KKK. His assessment is right.

I am a Jew from Chicago and his assessment is correct. The Donkey represents a time when the Democrats openly supported segregation, Jim Crow and the KKK. His assessment is right.

He is a jew. That is a traditionally disadvantaged group. HE thus, has the moral authority to make judgments.

Will you bow to your superior, or double down on your racism?

So....I expect all liberal Democrats will immediately contact their local media, local NAACP and local Democratic Party official....and DEMAND that this symbol of racism and oppression be disbanded.

The history of the Democrat Party is full of hatred and racism.

The donkey logo was adopted in 1870 as a symbol of disdain for the Lincoln administration, the Republican who freed the slaves.

The confederate flag was an officially used symbol of oppression from 1861-1865.
The Democrat Party logo was...and is...an officially used symbol that coincided with racist policies and practices by the Democrat Party from 1870...through the 1900s and 1960s.....and TODAY is still the mascot of that party.

Democrats: 2 questions.

1- Why didnt Democrats for 145 years...ever purge this racist symbol?
2- Why do you still tolerate it?

Republicans: I hope each of you, like I have, email your media and representatives and local NAACP chapter...and seek answers on why this symbol....in use 141 years longer than the rebel flag....is still tolerated. Lets get this thing going haha!

Forum List

Back