The Democrats have turned the USA into a banana republic..how embarrassing

Weak sauce. Why are nuances so hard for conservatives? How about bribing a foreign nation in an election year? See? It’s easy.

no one was bribed, the President of the Tremendous State of Ukraine has ADMITTED there was no pressure.

It is more than proper for President Trump to ask Ukraine to look at American miscreants' activities within their realm. Especially in the case of the Biden Crime Family, who will be invincible and untouchable in a year, if they seize power here in America. Now is the time for Bite Me et al to face the music in Kiev, if appropriate. Next year might be too late.

the Potus did bribe the President of Ukraine. Its simple, if you read the memo and read the transcripts of the testifiers, and we do not need to out the whistleblower.

I read it and no he didn't bribe him. Your emotions rule your logic just like all other libs.

Weak sauce. Why are nuances so hard for conservatives? How about bribing a foreign nation in an election year? See? It’s easy.

no one was bribed, the President of the Tremendous State of Ukraine has ADMITTED there was no pressure.

It is more than proper for President Trump to ask Ukraine to look at American miscreants' activities within their realm. Especially in the case of the Biden Crime Family, who will be invincible and untouchable in a year, if they seize power here in America. Now is the time for Bite Me et al to face the music in Kiev, if appropriate. Next year might be too late.

the Potus did bribe the President of Ukraine. Its simple, if you read the memo and read the transcripts of the testifiers, and we do not need to out the whistleblower.

I read it and no he didn't bribe him. Your emotions rule your logic just like all other libs.

Libs just don't like the idea that the Trumpster schlonged them in 2016- and worse yet, is on course to schlong them again.

Its the presidents duty to investigate corruption by US officials like biden
All the corruption in the world and the one he zeroes in on is a misinformed right wing conspiracy that falls apart with two links on the internet that happens to be about the leading democratic candidate in the next election? Come on. Youre smarter than that.
That must be why the DOJ is convening a Grand Jury on FISA abuses by the Obama Administration. Because it is an internet conspiracy theory. Usually they don't do that till they've opened a criminal investigation and found evidence of criminal activity

Look at the 2020 Dem candidates, none of those clowns can beat Trump so in desperation Dem's try to rig the election with a fake news impeachment.

So why did the Potus attempt to bribe the Pres. of Ukraine??

He didn't you liar. Look your pants are on fire :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

of course he did,

if it was a perfect call (as he says) I have to wonder what he would call a call that was nefarious!! A so so call. :rolleyes:

You obviouly didn't read it with your comprehension cap on!!

Look at the 2020 Dem candidates, none of those clowns can beat Trump so in desperation Dem's try to rig the election with a fake news impeachment.
All the top three are beating Trump in the polls by at least 15 percent, showing a dissatisfaction with the President
I wouldn’t say there is no way to beat Trump

Its the presidents duty to investigate corruption by US officials like biden
All the corruption in the world and the one he zeroes in on is a misinformed right wing conspiracy that falls apart with two links on the internet that happens to be about the leading democratic candidate in the next election? Come on. Youre smarter than that.
Trump can zero on whatever he pleases. He was also interested in Ukraine-Democrat connections with the 2016 election
Actually he can’t. Go start your own Trumpland if that’s your new law.
No new law

The presidents does foreign policy

All the top three are beating Trump in the polls by at least 15 percent, showing a dissatisfaction with the President
I wouldn’t say there is no way to beat Trump

That's what the polls said in 2016 as well.

Maybe they are right.

Maybe the people in America are tired of record low unemployment and record high markets. They are sick and tired of reasonably priced gasoline, or order being returned to the border. Maybe the people are tired of America asserting itself in trade talks, and would feel more comfortable to groveling to Red China and the Eurotrash. Maybe the people want redlines drawn and wars fought in all 4 corners of the world.

That is all possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The D's feel that getting rid of Trump ASAP through impeachment is the only way to roll back Trump's progress.

So why did the Potus attempt to bribe the Pres. of Ukraine??

He didn't you liar. Look your pants are on fire :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

of course he did,

if it was a perfect call (as he says) I have to wonder what he would call a call that was nefarious!! A so so call. :rolleyes:
IDK, but it appears that congressional Democrats are overstepping their authority.

Who sets foreign policies in the US?

Democrats think it's some Lt Col working in the White house.

It's the president, BTW.

Forum List

Back