The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

The Trump Russia connection just fascinates me for the psychological aspects.

I mean they're pulling up shit that happened decades ago (like Trump SoHo) and framing that into Trump being in bed with Russia... It's just amazing. Like their claims of his minions being Russian connected, we're talking about folks who work with people in all different nations, but of course they only discuss the Russian work - and in the case of the one guy he stepped down in August but they're still pushing that the guy is working for Putin and then lacing that back to Trump.)

It's an absolutely fascinating review of alternate history.

Trump has probably won the EV and the voters on an average of 70 to 62 voted against him. Now multiply that by a million. Yeah.

And, yup, there is an undeniable Trump Putin connection that is not good for America.

I laugh at the Trump "patriots" who are alright with Putin having his hand up Trump's butt like a puppet.

no one has said they expect the results of the recount would change the result of the election, jill stein has said such, she expects no change in that....she says it's to establish the election was not hacked...?

I have no idea why you think Stein wants a Hillary, she HATES Hillary....did you see any of her ads that ran?? holy smokes! no love there at all!

Sounds like DRAMA QUEEN material saying this is a direct assault on our Republic? that's CRAZY STUFF and CRAZY THINKING....

Our REPUBLIC provides for all of these measures, from recounts to what happens when there are not enough electors to the House voting for president....

IT IS ALL PART OF OUR REPUBLIC, and the RULES that our founders set up for our republic....

So please stop with the whining and speculations that are absoutely off the wall bull crud...these things being done ARE PART OF OUR REPUBLIC'S set up.
Stein is lying out her ass.

View attachment 100107
The count is what it is.....

You wouldn't want Trump to win on an inaccurate count would you?
Right. The count is what it is and accurate where Hillary won, but it's suspect where she lost.

This article makes sense. No matter what Hillary does she loses. If the 3 states do not make the hand counting dead line then Trump goes under 270 and Hillary stays the same. Thus it would go to congress with the same results as if the EC never changed. Now the question is, why the direct assult on our Republic. Is it just to legitimize Trump? Is some rich benefactor ordering Hillary to attack the substance and structure of the Republic? f
+
Blog: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
And if we find that the machines were hacked, then what? Indict Trump for treason for inviting the Russians to pervert our elections? Now the asshole is claiming that he won the popular vote because 'millions of illegals' voted. The asshole remains a liar.

I laugh at the Trump "patriots" who are alright with Putin having his hand up Trump's butt like a puppet.
We are alright with it because we have become very accustomed to left wing liberal delusions.

This article makes sense. No matter what Hillary does she loses. If the 3 states do not make the hand counting dead line then Trump goes under 270 and Hillary stays the same. Thus it would go to congress with the same results as if the EC never changed. Now the question is, why the direct assult on our Republic. Is it just to legitimize Trump? Is some rich benefactor ordering Hillary to attack the substance and structure of the Republic? f
+
And if we find that the machines were hacked, then what? Indict Trump for treason for inviting the Russians to pervert our elections? Now the asshole is claiming that he won the popular vote because 'millions of illegals' voted. The asshole remains a liar.
Indict the software people first and whomever designed the voting machines to be on the INTERNET where they can be hacked. BTW I was told on state uses paper ballots, how were they hacked?

+
Indict the software people first and whomever designed the voting machines to be on the INTERNET where they can be hacked. BTW I was told on state uses paper ballots, how were they hacked?

As usual, he's talkin' outta his arse.

no one has said they expect the results of the recount would change the result of the election, jill stein has said such, she expects no change in that....she says it's to establish the election was not hacked...?

I have no idea why you think Stein wants a Hillary, she HATES Hillary....did you see any of her ads that ran?? holy smokes! no love there at all!

Sounds like DRAMA QUEEN material saying this is a direct assault on our Republic? that's CRAZY STUFF and CRAZY THINKING....

Our REPUBLIC provides for all of these measures, from recounts to what happens when there are not enough electors to the House voting for president....

IT IS ALL PART OF OUR REPUBLIC, and the RULES that our founders set up for our republic....

So please stop with the whining and speculations that are absoutely off the wall bull crud...these things being done ARE PART OF OUR REPUBLIC'S set up.
Stein is lying out her ass.

View attachment 100107
The count is what it is.....

You wouldn't want Trump to win on an inaccurate count would you?
Right. The count is what it is and accurate where Hillary won, but it's suspect where she lost.

I accepted the count that said Trump won

But if a more accurate count reveals Hillary really won, I will accept that too

I want to get it right......don't you?

+
The Democrats just haven't been able to come to grips with being such fuck ups, and they are inventing fantasies in order to deny reality.

We are alright with it because we have become very accustomed to left wing liberal delusions.
Says Mr. Delusion from the alt right. Something is rotten in Washington D. C., yes.

The strategy is obviously to keep Trump's stink in the voters' noses.

+
The Democrats just haven't been able to come to grips with being such fuck ups, and they are inventing fantasies in order to deny reality.
If a recount showed Trump really didn't win.....wouldn't you want to know that?

+

they are still in the denial stage, they will be stuck their until Trump is sworn in.

Forum List

Back