🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dems did this, the Dems didn't do that, the Dems wore this......

The bar has been set so low with Trump.If he can walk down the aisle and read a speech and not shit his pants
The Repubs feel it was historic.

Good Lord.

I am so glad that I don't spend any significant time here these days.
Let Rexx own this place.

We had a tornado warning twice last night. I was distracted. MSM seemed pleased with the speech. Just how did Trump pee in your Cheerios this time?

Dem's attended the speech? Sorry I didn't notice them, maybe you couldn't see them behind the standing ovations.
See? Nothing about the speech, everything about the Dems. Can't help it, can you?

Tissue? What exactly is your point, besides whining and complaining about some posters mocking Democrats how's that different from any day on this forum?

President Trump gave an outstanding speech, the people loved it, even the media gave him props.

We had a tornado warning twice last night. I was distracted. MSM seemed pleased with the speech. Just how did Trump pee in your Cheerios this time?
See my OP? I didn't think it was that bad. I liked the intro.

Sounded less campaign like and more presidential from what heard.

I want results in fairer taxation, better educations, less government and higher paying jobs from private business without government increasing wages artificially. Never saw a speech do that. Actions maybe.

Here you go, Franco, poor thing mislabeled it.
State of Union thread
Dem's attended the speech? Sorry I didn't notice them, maybe you couldn't see them behind the standing ovations.
See? Nothing about the speech, everything about the Dems. Can't help it, can you?
Have you seen how many threads there have been started about not the speech but how the Dems looked or behaved? I would guess at least 7-10 by now to your one on the actual speech.

Tissue? What exactly is your point, besides whining and complaining about some posters mocking Democrats how's that different from any day on this forum?

President Trump gave an outstanding speech, the people loved it, even the media gave him props.
Well, so nice for someone to actually say something about the speech itself rather than go on about the Democrats there. Good on you.

The discussion was last night. Sorry you missed it.
Here you go, Franco, poor thing mislabeled it.
State of Union thread
Have you seen how many threads there have been started about not the speech but how the Dems looked or behaved? I would guess at least 7-10 by now to your one on the actual speech.

I guess I should at least ask. Did the Democrats wear clothes?
That is probably worthy of 2-4 threads by RWrs alone.

From what I normally read here, Trump was naked right? Reason enough not to watch.

I just checked my wallet, I am a no on paying for all the military and infrastructure spending. I want improvements, just a measured approach. I have dreams too.

Forum List

Back