The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate
Whatsamatter dont like being vetted?

We beg you to nominate him and make michelle bachman his running mate.

CruzAim.jpg

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

3. He's inexperienced

Links

On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
Despicable...but expected. LIBTARDS have nothing else. They voted in an idiot. They can't defend the idiot. So they lash out with lies, insults and fantasy. Meanwhile they will nominate and defend another idiot.
With Wetback and Wacky Wife running, you are going to have a very long 20 months.
Nothing compared to the 96 months of the mulatto moron.

CruzAim.jpg

3. He's inexperienced

Links

Despicable...but expected. LIBTARDS have nothing else. They voted in an idiot. They can't defend the idiot. So they lash out with lies, insults and fantasy. Meanwhile they will nominate and defend another idiot.
With Wetback and Wacky Wife running, you are going to have a very long 20 months.
Nothing compared to the 96 months of the mulatto moron.
I know the feeling, I lived through Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I and II, nearly all of which was after I could vote. I miss Nixon, the paranoid SOB.

• He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  • He's never accomplished anything
  • He's inexperienced
  • His ideas on Global Warming are crazy
  • Sounds like a winning combination for the presidency. Hasn't that formula worked in the past?
Bears repeating.

The sad thing, it will work. Americans can't think for themselves. He is already sunk.

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.
So this tactic is what decides the piece of crap politician that will end up leading us down the path to eventual ruin.
I talk to seemingly intelligent people and hear the most ignorant statements about Obama. One Democrat from Texas actually believes Obama "Shakes Trees". Blacks swallow his shit regardless. They're just happy a black guy is president. It's the conservative whites from Red States I don't understand. It's pure ignorance. Never investigating anything. Just going through life only paying attention to juicy details that the media presents them with.

And people on this forum will tell you, VOTE, we have democracy, we have a choice in how our nation is run.

Bullshit. The media and the parties choose your candidates for you. You have no choice.

Investigate who controls the media and who controls the parties, and you will understand who chooses your candidates.

It is very interesting that the same folks that control the media control both parties. Welcome to the one party system.
So don't vote.

Better yet, move.
The whole point is, yeah, you know he would never get the nomination, and I know he would never get the nomination. The only way the elites in the media would ever give him an appropriate forum for his ideas, and a fair hearing, is if they wanted a Democrat to win in the General election. It's all manipulated.

Why not. . . . better yet, be part of a movement to help educate and be part of the citizen journalists to help educate the nation? If everyone doesn't listen to the MSM, maybe things will be different. Maybe not. But we can dream.

But yeah, I don't vote for prepackaged evil. Not anymore than I buy poisonous food or drink poisoned water. Evil is still evil, no matter how you slice and dice it.

The sad thing, it will work. Americans can't think for themselves. He is already sunk.

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.
So this tactic is what decides the piece of crap politician that will end up leading us down the path to eventual ruin.
I talk to seemingly intelligent people and hear the most ignorant statements about Obama. One Democrat from Texas actually believes Obama "Shakes Trees". Blacks swallow his shit regardless. They're just happy a black guy is president. It's the conservative whites from Red States I don't understand. It's pure ignorance. Never investigating anything. Just going through life only paying attention to juicy details that the media presents them with.

And people on this forum will tell you, VOTE, we have democracy, we have a choice in how our nation is run.

Bullshit. The media and the parties choose your candidates for you. You have no choice.

Investigate who controls the media and who controls the parties, and you will understand who chooses your candidates.

It is very interesting that the same folks that control the media control both parties. Welcome to the one party system.
So don't vote.

Better yet, move.
The whole point is, yeah, you know he would never get the nomination, and I know he would never get the nomination. The only way the elites in the media would ever give him an appropriate forum for his ideas, and a fair hearing, is if they wanted a Democrat to win in the General election. It's all manipulated.

Why not. . . . better yet, be part of a movement to help educate and be part of the citizen journalists to help educate the nation? If everyone doesn't listen to the MSM, maybe things will be different. Maybe not. But we can dream.

But yeah, I don't vote for prepackaged evil. Not anymore than I buy poisonous food or drink poisoned water. Evil is still evil, no matter how you slice and dice it.
That is what they always do to candidates that will do some good. They turn off voters to them by exaggerating or simply making shit up about them.

I'm not the type of person that sits back and just accepts this routine and gives in to it.

Democrats are merely the flip-side of the same sick coin.

The bastards and bitches on the Left are every bit as bad as the bastards and bitches on the Right.

They merely cloak their greed and lust for power in different metaphorical clothing.

Neither are to be trusted with overly much or for overly long.

Which is why we seem doomed to continue to vote-in the Riders in Clown Car B after a while, to replace the Riders in Clown Car A... toggling back and forth.

But, in the end, it's best to remember that they're both Clowns - more like assholes - and not always operating in the best interests of The Republic and its People.

Perhaps, one day, one side or the other will 'go first', with a refraining from such attack-dog tactics, and take the moral high ground.

But it's a good guess that Smart Vegas Money isn't going to double-down on that bet, and the rest of us sure-as-hell aren't holding our breath, either.

For now, the Clowns in Car A (the Republicans) are in the ascendancy, and the Clowns in Car B (the Democrats) are on the decline.

Four or six or eight or ten or twelve years from now, the country will flip-flop again.

It's all so depressingly familiar.

Meanwhile, America - and Americans - suffer.

Last edited:
Democrats are merely the flip-side of the same sick coin.

The bastards and bitches on the Left are every bit as bad as the bastards and bitches on the Right.

They merely cloak their greed and lust for power in different metaphorical clothing.

Neither are to be trusted with overly much or for overly long.

Which is why we seem doomed to continue to vote-in the Riders in Clown Car B after a while, to replace the Riders in Clown Car A... toggling back and forth.

But, in the end, it's best to remember that they're both Clowns - more like assholes - and not always operating in the best interests of The Republic and its People.

Perhaps, one day, one side or the other will 'go first', with a refraining from such attack-dog tactics, and take the moral high ground.

But it's a good guess that Smart Vegas Money isn't going to double-down on that bet, and the rest of us sure-as-hell aren't holding our breath, either.

For now, the Clowns in Car A (the Republicans) are in the ascendancy, and the Clowns in Car B (the Democrats) are on the decline.

Four or six or eight or ten or twelve years from now, the country will flip-flop again.

It's all so depressingly familiar.

Meanwhile, America - and Americans - suffer.

Bullshit.

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

After reading your post..... Seems to me that I was totally, completely, 100% absolutely correct.

Not just a little bit..... 100% on the money.

Who's the RINO now?

"Nominate people I agree with or I'll stay home and pout like the little bitch I am and the whole country can go to hell and I'm gonna hold my breath until I turn blue, wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I vote Republican. Fucking period.

Know why? Because anybody sans a tail and two horns is preferable to the scum of the fucking earth dimocrap party.

Fucking RINO....

P.S.

You REALLY don't know what you're wishing for. The whole COUNTRY collapsing?

You think it will be fun watching MILLIONS die? Including your very own family members and maybe even your own stupid self?

Know what happens when Countries Collapse like that? When the shit starts, the initial thoughts are, "We'll win this thing and be home by supper."

But it doesn't work that way. The other side is gonna fight back. And they aren't going to fight fair. Think about who you'd be fighting, genius

Then, once we start to accumulate serious losses, we're gonna go, "This thing is getting really costly. For the price we're paying, we're going to finish them off -- PERMANENTLY!"

Then you know what happens? The other side gets even more frantic and fights even harder.

I hear that 'survivalist' shit from your quarter all the time and I'm telling you -- You have NO fucking clue what you're talking about.

None.

Stop being immature little bitches and join the team. If the TEAM decides they want to run someone that doesn't suit you to a 'T' then suck it up and vote anyway.

THAT is what's called being a dedicated Republican. Not a little sissy-assed pee-pants little girl that runs away when she can't get her way.

Hate me yet?

Good.

I don't think Cruz will win the nomination I do think he will be a top contender and the fact he drives the left especially the far left off the rails nuts is always a plus.

I think Cruz knows he is not going to win the nomination but like Ron Paul he wants to get out the message and participating in the debates and having a national forum will do it.

I love to see the Moon Bats get bent out of shape due to his articulate Conservative message. It is fun to see the haters doing their hating.

[

I HATE liberturdians. They're the best thing that's ever happened to the scum of the earth dimocrap party

Yea, the ideas of personal responsibility, fiscal responsibility, limited government and maximum freedom really sucks, don't they?

I'm not the type of person that sits back and just accepts this routine and gives in to it.

Voting is kinda like your life. You only have one to give. Make sure you waste your's (vote) by voting for Cruz.
It will feel like a moral victory for you.

Given the choice of a Kenyan in the White House or a Canadian in the White House I would take the Canadian any day.

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

After reading your post..... Seems to me that I was totally, completely, 100% absolutely correct.

Who's the RINO now?

"Nominate people I agree with or I'll stay home and pout like the little bitch I am and the whole country can go to hell and I'm gonna hold my breath until I turn blue, wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Know why? Because anybody sans a tail and two horns is preferable to the scum of the fucking earth dimocrap party.

Fucking RINO....

P.S.

You think it will be fun watching MILLIONS die? Including your very own family members and maybe even your own stupid self?

Know what happens when Countries Collapse like that? When the shit starts, the initial thoughts are, "We'll win this thing and be home by supper."

But it doesn't work that way. The other side is gonna fight back. And they aren't going to fight fair. Think about who you'd be fighting, genius

Then, once we start to accumulate serious losses, we're gonna go, "This thing is getting really costly. For the price we're paying, we're going to finish them off -- PERMANENTLY!"

Then you know what happens? The other side gets even more frantic and fights even harder.

I hear that 'survivalist' shit from your quarter all the time and I'm telling you -- You have NO fucking clue what you're talking about.

None.

Stop being immature little bitches and join the team. If the TEAM decides they want to run someone that doesn't suit you to a 'T' then suck it up and vote anyway.

THAT is what's called being a dedicated Republican. Not a little sissy-assed pee-pants little girl that runs away when she can't get her way.

Hate me yet?

Good.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

The Democrats promise bad government and they deliver bad government.

The Republicans promise good government but they deliver bad governemnt.

At the end of the day not much difference. They are both parties of big government.

The only advantage to the Republicans they know how to stimulate the economy slightly more than the Democrats but they quickly spend the money that comes in with increased tax revenues.

Voting for either Republicans or Democrats just encourages bad behavior.

Who's the RINO now?

Fucking RINO....

P.S.

None.

Hate me yet?

Good.

THIS is your problem...YOU are a Republican, I am NOT, I am a Conservative, and will do what I have to do, even by letting the pond scum collapse this country to rebuild it, YOU may come along IF you like, but we don't need more RINO Republican FAILURES. You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.... You've fallen!

WE on the RIGHT have had ENOUGH of this shit!!!!!

boehner-goes-off-on-right.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back