The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

So you don't agree with democratic principles where the government should be run by elected leaders (like Obama)?

Yeah, we do. What we don't agree with is those elected leaders not running this country like the REPUBLIC it was meant to be.

Should have just titled it " The despicable acts of Ted Cruz"
Yet you can't name any.....

Shut down debacle. Endless loops of green eggs and ham from the serious,crusading Senator.

Being read to his 2 kids.
Better than a Dem reading the phone book.

You're right. Reading to his kids is so endearing and it only cost the economy 24 billion dollars for him to do it.

It would not have happened if Reid and Obama had negotiated over a delay in Health Care Bill which happened anyway.

Dems are the Party of Slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" why am I not surprised
welcome to the last 50 years. That's the repug base now.
The parts of the US where the GOP is strongest is in the former Confederate States...that is just a coincidence though ....wooo Hooooo

tumblr_ng95t7tcsK1t3ga3so1_1280.jpg

I would say using Executive Orders to write laws is very far left.
Continuing to expand Government is far left.
Siding with Muslim terrorists is very far left.
Voting for partial birth abortion's as a Senator is far left.
013014-executive-orders_chart.png

View attachment 38440

6a00d83451c45669e2015432114b88970c-550wi.jpg

It is not about the numbers.
It about making a new law.
Liberals post because we have something to say you all post just to say something.....its about the hysteria caused by the POTUS black skin....now hoe the line on that

I would say that making an Executive Order that overrides legislative laws on illegal immigrants is Unconstitutional.

How about liberals treat Cruz exactly the way the RWnuts have treated Hillary Clinton, or Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama, or Bill Clinton, or Joe Biden, or Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid, or Elizabeth Warren, or, etc., etc., etc.,

well, you get the picture.

Fair enough?

yep, bring it on. But try doing it with the truth. In a fair fight conservative ideas will always win, thats why you libs have to lie and cheat.

No one posted lies about the dems that you listed, there was no need to lie, the truth about them was sufficient.

Nobody posted that Obama was born in Kenya?

Teddie is the gas pain du jour for the RW. They'll burp and move on as soon as the next contestant steps on stage and he'll be the next big favorite candidate.

yaaaaaawn.

This thread and the comments about cruz coming from someone like you.
You are joking? Right!
Examine your conscience before making this hilarious statement.

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

GOP racism is the present and future of your party .... strongest in the Confederate States...aka the "traitor States"

The left has really hooked you into their false propaganda. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Really you mean Mississippi is Democrat run LOL without the racist vote the GOP would be nothing...

What kind of fun name can be made out of "Heidi" that is on par with "Moochelle"?

"Hildebeest" is already taken.

Teddie is the gas pain du jour for the RW. They'll burp and move on as soon as the next contestant steps on stage and he'll be the next big favorite candidate.

yaaaaaawn.
Or favorite target for the lying left........

Oh, and shit isn't spelled seite.....

You are joking? Right!

CruzAim.jpg

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

3. He's inexperienced

Links

On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race

Eat shit creep!!!

Only boilermakers I knew in a the Navy that supported a fag agenda like the Democrats' same-sex horseshit were polesmokers.

What stupid post this is too. It is about as stupid as the original. Almost!
But to get to the point you are trying to make is what a coward you really are for real.
Your ad hominem only drives the nail in further.

You are joking? Right!

CruzAim.jpg

3. He's inexperienced

Links

Eat shit creep!!!

Only boilermakers I knew in a the Navy that supported a fag agenda like the Democrats' same-sex horseshit were polesmokers.

Shut down debacle. Endless loops of green eggs and ham from the serious,crusading Senator.
and the reason he filibustered.......how did that pan out for you and the rest of the country?

Seems he was the only one who had the guts to stop an over reaching president......alas, he failed and now the rest of us have to deal with the consequences.

I like your idea....lets vote in the same old same old./

Assholes.

and the reason he filibustered.......how did that pan out for you and the rest of the country?

Seems he was the only one who had the guts to stop an over reaching president......alas, he failed and now the rest of us have to deal with the consequences.

I like your idea....lets vote in the same old same old./

Assholes.

He accomplished nothing but further humiliation for himself and the Repubs.

Forum List

Back