The Destructive Effects of Government

Not sure how that answers my question. PaintMyHouse said that government gets paid to figure out what's best for me. How could anyone other than me know what's best for me?
Easy, humans are fairly simple creatures when all is said and done, especially the dumb ones like most Americans and nearly all here.

But the government is human. Fairly simple, even dumb.
The government is anything but human...

Not sure how that answers my question. PaintMyHouse said that government gets paid to figure out what's best for me. How could anyone other than me know what's best for me?
Easy, humans are fairly simple creatures when all is said and done, especially the dumb ones like most Americans and nearly all here.

Is the government composed of dogs? Cat? Porpoises?

It they increase wages in those stores to $3.00 over the rate other stores are paying, it's going to be difficult for them to turn a profit.
Can't pay a living wage? Close up shop, we don't need you.

Who are you to decide which businesses are allowed to remain open? Your attitude is fascist to the bone.
No, it's capitalism balanced with the needs of society. If you pay Chinese wages, move the business to China.

Composed of humans, not human as he said, dumbfuck.

It they increase wages in those stores to $3.00 over the rate other stores are paying, it's going to be difficult for them to turn a profit.

Or stay open. It's a free country.

Correction: it was a free country. Now it's a fascist police state.
You know literally nothing of fascism, or capitalism for that matter.

Who are you to decide which businesses are allowed to remain open? Your attitude is fascist to the bone.
No, it's capitalism balanced with the needs of society. If you pay Chinese wages, move the business to China.

That's exactly how fascists describe their economic theories.

Ironic. Fascism is exactly what you endorse. Fascism is the belief that corporations exist to carry out government policy, that they are mere extensions of the government, and that's exactly what you believe.

So the government is composed of humans, humans that are simple creatures, especially the dumb ones. What a vote of confidence.

And these simple, dumb humans know what's best for the me and my family?

Ironic. Fascism is exactly what you endorse. Fascism is the belief that corporations exist to carry out government policy, that they are mere extensions of the government, and that's exactly what you believe.
I'm a liberal and a capitalist, dummy.

We don't need slave labor, or wages.

Slavery is illegal.
That's the theory...
That's the law.

The two things are mutually exclusive. You're a fascist.

So the government is composed of humans, humans that are simple creatures, especially the dumb ones. What a vote of confidence.

And these simple, dumb humans know what's best for the me and my family?
The government is not a human, dummy. Their shit gets examined, unlike your life more than likely.

A capitalist wouldn't say, "Can't pay a living wage? Close up shop, we don't need you." That's fascism.

Forum List

Back