The Destructive Effects of Government

But the government is human. Fairly simple, even dumb.
The government is anything but human...

Is the government composed of dogs? Cat? Porpoises?
Composed of humans, not human as he said, dumbfuck.

So the government is composed of humans, humans that are simple creatures, especially the dumb ones. What a vote of confidence.

And these simple, dumb humans know what's best for the me and my family?
The government is not a human, dummy. Their shit gets examined, unlike you life more than likely.

Is the government aliens? Robots?

Or stay open. It's a free country.

Correction: it was a free country. Now it's a fascist police state.
You know literally nothing of fascism, or capitalism for that matter.
Ironic. Fascism is exactly what you endorse. Fascism is the belief that corporations exist to carry out government policy, that they are mere extensions of the government, and that's exactly what you believe.
I'm a liberal and a capitalist, dummy.
A capitalist wouldn't say, "Can't pay a living wage? Close up shop, we don't need you." That's fascism.
Nope, that's a capitalist who knows that if we could get away with it, we would use slave labor.

The government is anything but human...

So the government is composed of humans, humans that are simple creatures, especially the dumb ones. What a vote of confidence.

The government is not a human, dummy. Their shit gets examined, unlike you life more than likely.

Dumbfuck, your quote: "But the government is human."

No, it isn't.

To go back to the OP. Surely the answer is to have a national minimum wage so that the corporations cannot play off one state against another.
The likes of Walmart trade in the US and cannot uproot to China.
Government is there to protect us from the powerful.

Ironic. Fascism is exactly what you endorse. Fascism is the belief that corporations exist to carry out government policy, that they are mere extensions of the government, and that's exactly what you believe.
A capitalist wouldn't say, "Can't pay a living wage? Close up shop, we don't need you." That's fascism.
Nope, that's a capitalist who knows that if we could get away with it, we would use slave labor.
Slavery is illegal.
That's the theory...
That's the law.
Yep, when it's obeyed.
Even when it's not obeyed, it's still the law. Slavery is illegal.
So?
So unless it's a case of illegal slavery, the agreement between an employer and an employee is none of the government's business. To think otherwise is to think like a fascist.

Well if you would use slave labor if you could get away with it, you're an asshole. Would you also rape a young girl if you could get away with it?

No, it isn't.

What is it? Alien Life Forms? Chimpanzees?

No, it isn't.

Again:

No, it isn't.

So unless it's a case of illegal slavery, the agreement between an employer and an employee is none of the government's business. To think otherwise is to think like a fascist.
To think that is to think like a child, with no understanding of capitalism.

To violate the liberty of two people to enter into a mutually agreeable contract is to think like a fascist.

No, it isn't.

Again:

No, it isn't.
If it's not human, what form of life is it?

To violate the liberty of two people to enter into a mutually agreeable contract is to think like a fascist.
Not when the contract cannot be made fairly or violates human decency. Capitalism is amoral. Whatever it can get away with it very likely will, as when it once chained children to machines. We don't regulate it just because we're such busybodies.

No, it isn't.

Again:

No, it isn't.
It is not a living thing, dumbass.

Not when the contract cannot be made fairly or violates human decency. Capitalism is amoral. Whatever it can get away with it very likely will, as when it once chained children to machines. We don't regulate it just because we are such busybodies.

No, it isn't.

Again:

No, it isn't.
It is not a living thing, dumbass.

Then how does it govern?

Forum List

Back