The difference between a Conservative and a liberal is

Ame®icano;8617285 said:
Ame®icano;8616831 said:
Many reasons why, I'll give you few...

1. Freedom to chose how to live own life.
2. Take from Peter to pay Paul.
3. Still about the same number of uninsured.

Do you really think that ACA is designed to benefit taxpayers?

So now you are openly admitting that conservatives don't care if the golden goose (AKA taxpayers) dies/die because it/they cannot afford healthcare on the pittance that greedy conservatives are willing to pay in wages.

So much for valuing life above all else when conservatives don't care about what happens to the living.

Nope, that's what you're seeing and not what I am saying.
What you're not seeing, or ignoring to see, and I stated in several posts is that golden goose we're talking about are taxpayers.
The ACA is not designed for them, but for usual suspect - freeloaders, group you constantly trying to identify as golden goose. They're not. And I couldn't care less for them.

So all those veterans who have lost limbs, eyes, mental faculties should just be left to die as "freeloaders"? And the same applies to all those hardworking Americans who are no longer able to work because of age and infirmity? You consider them to be "freeloaders" who don't deserve to live because they are no longer contributing to the greed of conservatives?

What I'm saying is, go out and buy your own healthcare like an Adult rather than ask the golden goose to supply it for you. You have a right to life, you make choices every day of your life. Tax payers shouldn't be penalized for your bad decision making, it's called learning from mistakes..

Ame®icano;8617285 said:
So now you are openly admitting that conservatives don't care if the golden goose (AKA taxpayers) dies/die because it/they cannot afford healthcare on the pittance that greedy conservatives are willing to pay in wages.

So much for valuing life above all else when conservatives don't care about what happens to the living.

Nope, that's what you're seeing and not what I am saying.
What you're not seeing, or ignoring to see, and I stated in several posts is that golden goose we're talking about are taxpayers.
The ACA is not designed for them, but for usual suspect - freeloaders, group you constantly trying to identify as golden goose. They're not. And I couldn't care less for them.

So all those veterans who have lost limbs, eyes, mental faculties should just be left to die as "freeloaders"? And the same applies to all those hardworking Americans who are no longer able to work because of age and infirmity? You consider them to be "freeloaders" who don't deserve to live because they are no longer contributing to the greed of conservatives?

Nope, veterans are not freeloaders. They earned it and they already had their health care system. So, don't act stupid and write shit like this.

Also, can you explain difference between American and hardworking American? I curious to find out because I hear that word "hardworking" a lot, especially when liberal is trying to prove the point.

The similarities between liberals and conservatives are that they both have fantasies about what drives the others' ideologies.

The Great Depression and the Bush Depression are unassailable proof of the failure of Pure Capitalism, Capitalism as it exists today and as it existed in the past.
My God you are thick. Purity is a religious concept. There is no such thing as a pure economic system since its' operated by humans and they fall short of purity no matter which system is embraced.

The recession hit when Bush was in office but if you were right, we would have climbed out of it long ago since we've spent many more trillions. So clearly other factors were/are at play.

Ame®icano;8617351 said:
Health Care is Not a Right..

So you are saying that no one has a right to life either?

No, he doesn't.

Btw, since when life became commodity?

So as a conservative you don't support the basic freedoms of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness? I guess that blows away your entire anti-abortion agenda and your right to bear arms too.

As far as life becoming a commodity that is something that began when conservatives started outsourcing American jobs with benefits to sweatshops in China!

The similarities between liberals and conservatives are that they both have fantasies about what drives the others' ideologies.
I can't agree. Most conservatives were liberal to at least some extent while growing up as dependants. Conservativism tends to delelope as you develope and mature so conservatives do understand liberals better than liberals understand conservatives. Liberals are people that never grew up.

What I'm saying is, go out and buy your own healthcare like an Adult rather than ask the golden goose to supply it for you. You have a right to life, you make choices every day of your life. Tax payers shouldn't be penalized for your bad decision making, it's called learning from mistakes..

If you pay people a living wage then they can afford to purchase their own healthcare. But greedy conservatives are opposed to paying living wages so your premise that they must buy their own healthcare rebounds on you because you refuse to pay the golden goose enough to buy it's own health insurance.

I can't agree. Most conservatives were liberal to at least some extent while growing up as dependants. Conservativism tends to delelope as you develope and mature so conservatives do understand liberals better than liberals understand conservatives. Liberals are people that never grew up.

No, your post actually solidifies what I had said.

Honestly believing the Thousands of elderly statesmen across the Country that are Democrat "never grew up" is an issue with YOUR thinking, not theirs.

Ame®icano;8617351 said:
So you are saying that no one has a right to life either?

No, he doesn't.

So as a conservative you don't support the basic freedoms of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness? I guess that blows away your entire anti-abortion agenda and your right to bear arms too.

As far as life becoming a commodity that is something that began when conservatives started outsourcing American jobs with benefits to sweatshops in China!

You see, my perception of "pursuit of happiness" is that I make my own bed. Your perception is that I make your bed.

As of life becoming commodity, you again avoid to answer.

Outsourcing jobs started with NAFTA. Find out whose law is that.

Like the Southern Republican Conservative Confederate redneck slave states still talking about secession, because that worked out SO well for the racist hillbillies last time, didn't it?

Yeah, liberals are the ones who can't grow up.

Also, outsourcing started after the civil war when slavery was abolished and greedy businesses started looking for other cheap labor to exploit.

It's so pigheaded it's ridiculous.

Half conservatives will say they don't want to completely eliminate welfare, but reform it because there's too much abuse and waste.

Other half are hardcore get rid of it completely.

Liberals mostly favor welfare.

But likely most liberals dislike the waste and abuse also. Some don't care, and fuck them.

But in terms of welfare - half the conservatives who wouldn't completely eliminate it? You are right with liberals in terms of government assistance there, it's just you go by the meme that liberals "LOVE IT! WANT EVERYONE ON IT! LOVE THE WASTE!"

And that's what I mean.

In this instance, it is not the liberal view that "has not grown up."

The flip side of this coin is all of the veiled racial comments many conservative RIGHT HERE make daily, and then daily liberals assign racism to every righty, and then every righty has to thusly pretend it doesn't even exist, blah blah blah....

Most of the differences are a circle jerk of misunderstanding, save the extremely narrow minded factions of each side.

Like the Southern Republican Conservative Confederate redneck slave states still talking about secession, because that worked out SO well for the racist hillbillies last time, didn't it?

Yeah, liberals are the ones who can't grow up.

Also, outsourcing started after the civil war when slavery was abolished and greedy businesses started looking for other cheap labor to exploit.

I don't know why are you complaining about secession. Imagine all the laws liberals could push thru, hell... they could change The Constitution to say "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

Ame®icano;8617551 said:
Ame®icano;8617351 said:
No, he doesn't.

You see, my perception of "pursuit of happiness" is that I make my own bed. Your perception is that I make your bed.

As of life becoming commodity, you again avoid to answer.

Outsourcing jobs started with NAFTA. Find out whose law is that.

Your puerile perceptions say volumes about your inability to comprehend the issue.

Equally your attempt to lay partisan blame for the failed conservative dogma of outsourcing says that you are unable to defend your own "free markets" dogma.

I'm saying that stupid Confederate hillbillies keep whining about "the good ol' days" and then accuse Liberals of not being able to grow up.

George W. Bush lied this country into an unwinnable torture war in Iraq, costing us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, and cost the Iraqi people so much more, with absolutely no idea of what we were actually fighting for or what victory was supposed to be. Can Conservatives grow up and admit that? Doubtful.

You people are filled with hate for those that think differently than you do.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

But, of course, you aren't.

Me? I understand and respect the liberal ideology.

But I simply disagree with it.

As I said earlier....

Liberals want what is good for all but believe people wont do it on their own so government needs to step in and do it for them.

Conservatives disagree and believe we will do it on our own.

And I see proof for both sides of the argument.

Enough with spinning the intent of the other side and start to respect it. Both are right...neither is wrong.

as long as you have to have republicans (the surrender monkeys) distorting what a liberal is about, you will never understand what a liberals is about ... I would say to you, you seem to have a little trouble of understanding what we liberals are about .... lets take the unemployment for example: dems what to help with the idea... you know teach a man ... in this case give them unemployment and training for a new jobs ... to teach them help them... republicans don't want to teach a man, they don't want to help them, they don't want to do anything to help their fellow man if it cost them a dime ... that's the difference ... republicans are about money and liberasl are about humanity ... something you should have looked into a little further ...
Surrender monkey's? Never seen a president run from a Russian like Obama did over Syria.
And i would rather hire a felon then a loser on 99 weeks of unemployment.

coming from a surrender monkey like yourself, nobody cares

Honestly believing the Thousands of elderly statesmen across the Country that are Democrat "never grew up" is an issue with YOUR thinking, not theirs.
Those elderly staesmen are exhibit A that I'm right.

Those elderly staesmen are exhibit A that I'm right.

whatever boss, preach on with your cynicism and high horse mentality, we got a real world to live in

Forum List

Back