🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Divine Hand of the Europeans

I read it, it's a Racist Jewish lunatic who's masturbating at the thought of Muslims wiping their population off the planet. It doesn't take a genius to see this loser tries to make himself feel better with his retarded fantasies.
You learned a new word participating in this forum, Baghdad Bob? All of a sudden you are throwing in the word "masturbating" since you saw others use this word? Perhaps this weekend you should find some kids your own age with whom to hang out. It would be much healthier to you. Meanwhile, why not tell us why your Palestinian friends have to indoctrinate their kids to hate Jews by showing them those awful cartoons. These cartoons sure aren't like Sesame Street or Barney.

Why do you waste your time? Do you really think what you're saying is 'rough' talk? Another meaningless post by Bob.
Why, Baghdad Bob, all of us retired folks have plenty of time to entertain ourselves on this forum. You, on the other hand, are a young kid who should be out on the weekend with friends so why are you wasting your time here. I guess we will see Bob wasting his time on the forum all weekend while kids his own age are out having fun. As we can see, Bob appears to have no problem with the cartoons being broadcast by his brethren which teach the kids to hate Jews. By the way, Bob, I haven't followed up on it but the Disney family has sued one of the cartoon makers for using a character like Mickey Mouse in one of these cartoons. Do you know how this suit is coming along?

This piece just highlights what I've been saying on this board and elsewhere for years. All those Arab countries were created by the Europeans, they should be part of any peace settlement, not only Israel but all the surrounding countries

You learned a new word participating in this forum, Baghdad Bob? All of a sudden you are throwing in the word "masturbating" since you saw others use this word? Perhaps this weekend you should find some kids your own age with whom to hang out. It would be much healthier to you. Meanwhile, why not tell us why your Palestinian friends have to indoctrinate their kids to hate Jews by showing them those awful cartoons. These cartoons sure aren't like Sesame Street or Barney.

Why do you waste your time? Do you really think what you're saying is 'rough' talk? Another meaningless post by Bob.
Why, Baghdad Bob, all of us retired folks have plenty of time to entertain ourselves on this forum. You, on the other hand, are a young kid who should be out on the weekend with friends so why are you wasting your time here. I guess we will see Bob wasting his time on the forum all weekend while kids his own age are out having fun. As we can see, Bob appears to have no problem with the cartoons being broadcast by his brethren which teach the kids to hate Jews. By the way, Bob, I haven't followed up on it but the Disney family has sued one of the cartoon makers for using a character like Mickey Mouse in one of these cartoons. Do you know how this suit is coming along?

Stop wasting your time with meaningless posts, Bob.

This piece just highlights what I've been saying on this board and elsewhere for years. All those Arab countries were created by the Europeans, they should be part of any peace settlement, not only Israel but all the surrounding countries

That's an inaccurate statement, but do you mean by they should be part of the settlement? Go in depth, they're already involved but I have a feeling you mean something else. No doubt you're going to try to excuse Israeli occupation on half way in there.

That's an inaccurate statement, but do you mean by they should be part of the settlement? Go in depth, they're already involved but I have a feeling you mean something else. No doubt you're going to try to excuse Israeli occupation on half way in there.

"Land swaps" should include those other countries, also a peace deal must be with all of them as a whole...understand?

"Land swaps" should include those other countries, also a peace deal must be with all of them as a whole...understand?

What do you mean land swaps should include those countries? As I accurately made my projection you want to put the onus of the territories occupied by Israel on the Arabs. Am I right?

Jroc----I do agree ----because it is not only a Jew/muslim problem----
as far as ----feud/state is concerned-----there is also a christian/muslim
problem and even a christian/jew problem-----sorta It seems logical
to me that everyone gets their own state(s) a few could be MULTIETHNIC--
but it seems that there are always sectarian conflicts breaking out when people
try to mingle in the middle east

What do you mean land swaps should include those countries? As I accurately made my projection you want to put the onus of the territories occupied by Israel on the Arabs. Am I right?

I want to include the territories "occupied" by the Arabs

In an ideal muslim world the caliphate would include all the Arab countries as a whole. There would be no separate countries. BIK would like to see it, he could give a shit about an independent country called "Palestine" in comparison. Which is the reason there has never had been one

In an ideal muslim world the caliphate would include all the Arab countries as a whole. There would be no separate countries. BIK would like to see it, he could give a shit about an independent country called "Palestine" in comparison. Which is the reason there has never had been one

yes BIK is definitely afflicted with the SALA'ADIN complex. of course the good
for the world is-----that little guy in the well-----ali. or mahdi ----or whatever.
He makes sure that the SALA'ADIN people can never get together. He is the
actual JINN causing the turmoil in Syria as to all the arab countries----NOPE----
its all the MUSLIM COUNTRIES and----then >>>>>>

~~~~~~~~ THE WORLD ~~~~~~~~~~

all people happy in DAR AL ISLAM

As I predicted before you even said it, you're trying to brush aside the history of Israel's occupation and throw the blame on the Arabs. Ha Ha Ha. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of you. Israel occupies the territories. The onus is on Israel.

As I predicted before you even said it, you're trying to brush aside the history of Israel's occupation and throw the blame on the Arabs. Ha Ha Ha. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of you. Israel occupies the territories. The onus is on Israel.

There is no "Occupation" there are disputed lands. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt among others are part of that dispute

There is no "Occupation" there are disputed lands. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt among others are part of that dispute

Only disputed by the Israelis. They're occupied lands according to the world. Put your fantasies and horrible analogies aside and actually start considering a real peace plan along the 1967 borders. You're clearly trying to avoid any chance for a plan. You've said several things before this and now you're plan is to go on a conquest for more land under the umbrella of a peace plan.

I read it, it's a Racist Jewish lunatic who's masturbating at the thought of Muslims wiping their population off the planet. It doesn't take a genius to see this loser tries to make himself feel better with his retarded fantasies.
Ha ha ha. Even your stupid Wikipedia quote is misleading, these are "allegations" and allegations by donkeys like you are a dime a dozen. In that same Wikipedia article it quotes the same incident in the youtube clip as "evidence of Horowitz's racism", and no mention of the filthy Muslim woman that said what she did. You forgot anybody can contribute what they want to wikipedia? I bet you're another filthy asshole like her. The sooner we deport you enemy withins, the better off we are.

Who's 'we'? Keep your Jewish hatred of Muslims to yourself you crazy. You prove over and over that you're a racist. And you think people will look at you in a good way? Deport Muslims? Wow, that's top notch hatred.
Deport any Muslim that doesn't renounce Islamism. Just like we don't let anybody who renounces Communism become a US citizen. Lets not sugarcoat it, Islamists are much more of a threat to the US and civilized world than Communists are.

Ha ha ha. Even your stupid Wikipedia quote is misleading, these are "allegations" and allegations by donkeys like you are a dime a dozen. In that same Wikipedia article it quotes the same incident in the youtube clip as "evidence of Horowitz's racism", and no mention of the filthy Muslim woman that said what she did. You forgot anybody can contribute what they want to wikipedia? I bet you're another filthy asshole like her. The sooner we deport you enemy withins, the better off we are.

Who's 'we'? Keep your Jewish hatred of Muslims to yourself you crazy. You prove over and over that you're a racist. And you think people will look at you in a good way? Deport Muslims? Wow, that's top notch hatred.
Deport any Muslim that doesn't renounce Islamism. Just like we don't let anybody who renounces Communism become a US citizen. Lets not sugarcoat it, Islamists are much more of a threat to the US and civilized world than Communists are.

speaking of which-----I do recall-----the words ----which I heard as a small child,--
before I understood them-----what the issue was during the McCarthy era.----
and communism. The question was SUPPORT OF THE OVERTHROW OF THE
US GOVERNMENT -----as the crime of treason. The theory was that communists---
by definition supported the overthrow of the US GOVERNMENTAL FORM---and, are therefore, guilty of TREASON. It does seem to me that muslims quite openly
declare that islam is "THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"-----which does indicate
that being a muslim is a TREASON against any non muslim government. As far
as I know-----new citizens of the US take an oath to SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT
OF THE UNITED STATES and citizenship can be revoked if the oath is breached.

Only disputed by the Israelis. They're occupied lands according to the world. Put your fantasies and horrible analogies aside and actually start considering a real peace plan along the 1967 borders. You're clearly trying to avoid any chance for a plan. You've said several things before this and now you're plan is to go on a conquest for more land under the umbrella of a peace plan.

There is no 67' boarder, never has been, those were cease fire lines that no longer exist because of your Arab brothers. You can wish for the destruction of Israel all you want it isn't going o happen:cool:

There is no 67' boarder, never has been, those were cease fire lines that no longer exist because of your Arab brothers. You can wish for the destruction of Israel all you want it isn't going o happen:cool:

Bush preached it, Obama did, even Israeli leaders said it, the whole world agrees on a peace plan based on the 1967 borders. Including the Palestinians. Now, if you're opposed to the legitimate plan that's been the central point for decades now you're clearly not interested in peace.

the 1967 line-----is the situation which, in 1967-----the entire muslim world decided to breach in order to annhilate israel The islamic plan to re-establish that line is a
DO-OVER plan-------a plan to TRY AGAIN It is an insult to decency to so much
as mention that vile plan

Forum List

Back