🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Divine Hand of the Europeans

Wow, TM, you're blind. Not even Israelis will say what you say. Well why don't you answer the question because obviously you're the all knowing man.

Wow, TM, you're blind. Not even Israelis will say what you say. Well why don't you answer the question because obviously you're the all knowing man.

The answer is no ! Arabs never recognized the '67 borders yet they want Israel to return to them. I'm sorry your feeble mind can't seem to grasp that !
Don't worry, maybe one day they will find a cure for Palestinian Mentality Psychosis :cuckoo:

Any withdrawing to the '67 lines should be made only in Referendum. We have seen what happens when things are made against the will of the masses. We don't want demestic wars inside our nation

"67 lines shouldn't be discussed period. If those are put forth at the beginning of any discussion, that's where the discussion ends.

I am with BIK on it.

I think it has to be discussed. That is the only way to see how twisted and wrong it is. face the demands and result. You cannot simply brush it off. Discuss it, understand it, and then reject it.

And as I said before, IF, Rachmana Litzlan, The idea is standing at a point where it is to be accepted, it is only after the Israeli Jews say "We want". Not before. The voice of the masses cannot be ignored. Only if we agree it can happen.

And right now, too many Israelis believe its pure lunacy.

Every Arab proposal although Arabs aren't the issue. The world and US presidents even israeli officials all saw it as the starting point. Hamas is also looking for a 1967 state. The only party that isn't is the Likud Party.

And "The Jewish house" party. They happen to have 12 seats in the government....:eusa_whistle:

The answer is no ! Arabs never recognized the '67 borders yet they want Israel to return to them. I'm sorry your feeble mind can't seem to grasp that !
Don't worry, maybe one day they will find a cure for Palestinian Mentality Psychosis :cuckoo:

Maybe Lipush will tell you you ignorant piece of shit.

That's your argument with him. he believes the idea of 67' is crap. I tend to agree. Only difference between our opinions is that I think the way of dealing with it is discuss it and then reject it, not before.

Million of solutions are there, some more crazy than others. Some should be discussed. Just like the 67' should be, the offer of Bennett should be discussed as well.

Are you saying that the Arab nations never recognized the '67 borders, which they are trying to push ?

Stop deflecting
Arab / Muslim peace plans occur only after they get a royal ass whooping. Prior to that it's "we will drive the Jews into the sea" or "this is the mother of all battles....we will destroy the Americans...". Ha ha ha.

Call me what you want but I don't distort and take things out of context like he does. It's as if he's referring to Americans as being a herd of sheep. He's constantly trying to put Americans against Muslims but the way he approaches it is pretty obvious to anybody. He really sucks at promoting his agenda. :lol:

Living the "sheep" commant aside, most of Americans see Israel and Israeli-Jews, in general, as allies. Most Israelis do not see the 67 lines as a solution (for now).

What can the Palestinians give to assure and secure the 67 lines are safe? Because the "2005 lines" (In lack of better definition) were not very useful

What do you mean land swaps should include those countries? As I accurately made my projection you want to put the onus of the territories occupied by Israel on the Arabs. Am I right?

I want to include the territories "occupied" by the Arabs

As I predicted before you even said it, you're trying to brush aside the history of Israel's occupation and throw the blame on the Arabs. Ha Ha Ha. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of you. Israel occupies the territories. The onus is on Israel.
I wonder if Baghdad Bob has any idea why Jordan and Egypt didn't take back these territories when offered to them by Israel? By the way, Bob, when Egypt and Jordan were administering these territories, why were those living there not clamoring for a state of their own? Do you have any ideas about this?

Maybe Lipush will tell you you ignorant piece of shit.
It would really be amusing to many of us to see a poster like Baghdad Bob calling another poster an "ignorant piece of shit," if it weren't so pathetic that his own brethren in the real world are so ignorant that they don't realize that they should have tolerance in religion and stop murdering people because of their beliefs. So tell us, Bob, since you live in America now, do you think that people should be able to change their religious beliefs at will?

Start a thread about your perspective, Crazy. Your diversions have no connection to this topic at all.

Call me what you want but I don't distort and take things out of context like he does. It's as if he's referring to Americans as being a herd of sheep. He's constantly trying to put Americans against Muslims but the way he approaches it is pretty obvious to anybody. He really sucks at promoting his agenda. :lol:
I admit I am nowhere as good as Muslims themselves at making Americans and the civilized world become disgusted and horrified at Islamic savagery and barbarism. :clap:

Forum List

Back