The DNC told us we shouldn't vote for Trump because he is mean.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
After the 4 day parade of Democrat standbys and stooges, what were the real takeaways? Trump mean? Biden nice? Really? I thought we were electing a leader. Do leaders have to be nice? In my life experience some of my best leaders whether they were teachers, coaches, team leads, or whatever were tough as nails, not "nice" AT ALL. But they could lead! They had a vision for what they wanted and what they expected. "Nice" is not a factor in selecting a leader, in my opinion. What do you think?

A Leader doesn't intentionally divide the nation and citizens that he is suppose to lead, on the basis of whether they openly praise him, grovel at his feet, unconditionally support his lies, donated to him, or voted for him.
Obama isn't running again........you are lost in time......and your side is dividing the country with Race and burning down the country............Why the hell would anyone listen to you.

A Leader doesn't intentionally divide the nation and citizens that he is suppose to lead, on the basis of whether they openly praise him, grovel at his feet, unconditionally support his lies, donated to him, or voted for him.

This country had been slowly dividing since the mid-90s, and was clearly divided by 2009, long before Trump.

Last edited:
After the 4 day parade of Democrat standbys and stooges, what were the real takeaways? Trump mean? Biden nice? Really? I thought we were electing a leader. Do leaders have to be nice? In my life experience some of my best leaders whether they were teachers, coaches, team leads, or whatever were tough as nails, not "nice" AT ALL. But they could lead! They had a vision for what they wanted and what they expected. "Nice" is not a factor in selecting a leader, in my opinion. What do you think?

We must have been watching different programmes. Sounded to me like they said he was a low-lying, narcissistic, scum-sucking, bloviated, lying sack of shit. Way too nice IMO....anyhoo, he's toast come November. As for your description of what leaders are, Trump doesn't even come close to fitting any of these. He doesn't teach jack (unless you call throwing those loyal to you to the wolves), he doesn't coach anything other than how to pass the buck and nothing is ever his fault, and I'm met powder puffs who are more tougher than nails than he will ever be.

Yet Trump calls every black woman who hurts his fragile feelings "Nasty"

Is that a new standard for you leftists?

Yet Trump calls every black woman who hurts his fragile feelings "Nasty"
Any woman really. He has problems with the ones that call him out on his p*ssy grabbing.

Obama isn't running again........you are lost in time......and your side is dividing the country with Race and burning down the country............Why the hell would anyone listen to you.
Please, by all means, show Obama bashing you every single day, on Twitter or when being interviewed in the press or on Hannity, or judge jeanine, from the day he was inaugurated and every single day afterwards.... like this Divider in Chief.

Lol, fighting back against Dems who were on tilt from day one isn't trying to intentionally divide the country.

It takes two to tango, Dems have been treating Trump as illegitimate since the beginning because he had the audacity to win when they thought they had the election in the bag.

This country had been slowly dividing since the mid-90s, and was clearly divided by 2009, long before Trump.
So you think the President's job is to double down on this division eh?

United we stand, divided we fall.

To me, a good leader will have a foot in both fields and will know when to shift the weight from one foot to another.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

No, one shouldn't vote for Trump because he's corrupt, wrong on the issues, and unfit to be president.

Lol, fighting back against Dems who were on tilt from day one isn't trying to intentionally divide the country.

It takes two to tango, Dems have been treating Trump as illegitimate since the beginning because he had the audacity to win when they thought they had the election in the bag.
Yeah yeah yeah..... keep on living I n your alternative reality, the land of make believe... :lol:

Please, by all means, show Obama bashing you every single day, on Twitter or when being interviewed in the press or on Hannity, or judge jeanine, from the day he was inaugurated and every single day afterwards.... like this Divider in Chief.
Guess you don't notice the MSM......huh..........you are just pissed you are getting return fire.........too bad.

Forum List

Back