The economy created 75k jobs in May

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!

The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!

Trump HAS NOT ended the Obama recovery. (and I mean that to his credit)

Thank you for the post.

The stock market is going back up, and the Fed's next move will be to cut the interest rate, helping the stock market even more.
Trump will be fine in 2020 as long as he keeps the economy booming and people working.
The dem's shit show hasn't even started yet. Bring on the munchkins.

The stock market is going back up, and the Fed's next move will be to cut the interest rate, helping the stock market even more.
Trump will be fine in 2020 as long as he keeps the economy booming and people working.
Ironically, the stock market went up because investors was very excited that the slowing economy will make the fed cut rates.

The stock market is not the best factor to point to. The average American doesn't invest in the stock market. Even for people with 401k or pension plans it's generally out of sight, out of mind, because they aren't directly involved. People don't care if the DOW is at 25,000. They want to see the results in their checking account.

Those are poor numbers and it isn't just Trumps fault. Congress is too busy playing political games to deal with the problems we face so Trump is forced to do it solo.

This shit with Mexico is totally unnecessary but Congress is too committed to making sure Trump does not succeed at ANYTHING to actually work with him to solve the disaster on the southern border. Whatever the results of the border disaster become it is 1000000000% on the shoulders of the childlike representatives in control of the House.
Mexico is just trying to hold out in the Hope's that the left regain full control and they once again have push overs to deal with.

Personally I think Trump needs to stop this incremental game of chicken and just fucking HAMMER MEXICO with everything in his power.

Where exactly is the economy slowing down?
Heck, in NYC/LI, almost everybody is employed.

Those are poor numbers and it isn't just Trumps fault. Congress is too busy playing political games to deal with the problems we face so Trump is forced to do it solo.

This shit with Mexico is totally unnecessary but Congress is too committed to making sure Trump does not succeed at ANYTHING to actually work with him to solve the disaster on the southern border. Whatever the results of the border disaster become it is 1000000000% on the shoulders of the childlike representatives in control of the House.
Mexico is just trying to hold out in the Hope's that the left regain full control and they once again have push overs to deal with.

Personally I think Trump needs to stop this incremental game of chicken and just fucking HAMMER MEXICO with everything in his power.

Nice foul mouth.
Zero college?

So do you read graphs?
Any idea why the cons huge economy created fewer jobs than the Kenyan?

Rock on, America!

Trump HAS NOT ended the Obama recovery. (and I mean that to his credit)

Thank you for the post.

Funny how the obozo "recovery" didn't begin till he was out of office.

US GDP per year - Google Search:

The blue makes me think you are being sarcastic. Is that the case?

Forum List

Back