The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
Powell's kickers for Biden will be not the .25 cuts in Mar, May, and June but the yet to be announced 1.0 cuts in August and September.

Does it bother you at all that you cherry pick the negative but ignore all the positive?
If only....
Sure the market is up today...but...
The data I'm using is not about momentary spikes or declines in the market. (Unless a trend demonstrates something significant...and there are a few)

These data sets are about general direction of the financial health of the people and the economy at large. Meaning that this is not exactly headline news until its way too late to do anything. (You can lose your money playing glamor stocks very quickly)

Look at what the Senate(who ALWAYS beats the street) is investing in....
Things like gold, foreign currencies, and micro cap stocks....(Which they should start divesting soon enough and picking up more cherry picked stocks)

These Senators and the White House may be saying the economy is doing great but then with their personal assets they are doing the exact opposite and getting prepared for a recession.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Works with portfolios too.

If only....
Sure the market is up today...but...
The data I'm using is not about momentary spikes or declines in the market. (Unless a trend demonstrates something significant...and there are a few)

These data sets are about general direction of the financial health of the people and the economy at large. Meaning that this is not exactly headline news until its way too late to do anything. (You can lose your money playing glamor stocks very quickly)

Look at what the Senate(who ALWAYS beats the street) is investing in....
Things like gold, foreign currencies, and micro cap stocks....(Which they should start divesting soon enough and picking up more cherry picked stocks)

These Senators and the White House may be saying the economy is doing great but then with their personal assets they are doing the exact opposite and getting prepared for a recession.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Works with portfolios too.
The economy doesn’t have to be doing perfectly to being great.

The economy doesn’t have to be doing perfectly to being great.
We still have not recovered from the quarantines....and yet hit runway inflation and a faltering economy with a ballooning federal debt.

That's the problem!

A largely falling dollar tells more of the problem too. Meaning that inflation is not over yet but the Fed is popping things up just to crash more severely again later.

This is how a nation crumbles apart. Literally....I don't know if America can survive much more of "Bidenomics"

13 pages of US citizens buffaloed, and counting.....

1702593122115.png

~S~

We still have not recovered from the quarantines....and yet hit runway inflation and a faltering economy with a ballooning federal debt.

That's the problem!

A largely falling dollar tells more of the problem too. Meaning that inflation is not over yet but the Fed is popping things up just to crash more severely again later.

This is how a nation crumbles apart. Literally....I don't know if America can survive much more of "Bidenomics"

Bidenomics is Trumpnomics and Obamanomics.

Forum List

Back