The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wage growth has actually outpaced the crushing inflation over the past 2.5 years. ‘The economy appears to be doing better than a lot of people might realize’​

Per the U.S. Census Bureau, wages and salaries increased by 4.6% for the 12-month period ending in September 2023 and by 5.1% for the 12-month period ending in September 2022. Meanwhile, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers, or CPI-U, increased 3.2% from July 2022 to July 2023.

wage-growth.jpg

Unemployment is at its Lowest Level in 54 years​

US oil output hits record as producers boost drilling efficiency​

Meanwhile, Fox News has their panties in a twist over a Nutcracker performance in the White House featuring black dancers. :auiqs.jpg:

What jobs were cut as a result of the tax cuts for all taxpayers? I mean, I'm not one of the "rich" and I got a tax cut. Didn't you? And sure, those mask mandates and lockdowns weren't such a good idea, and I suppose he shouldn't have fast-tracked those vaccines. Was that the wrong thing to do?
14mm jobs were recreated and or recreated. We still have 8mm good jobs unfilled. CPI and PPI and NLPR are all healthy. Inflation is going down. Bond yield is falling as are mortgage rates. Oil is down. Job salaries are up.

hadit, just go to the corner and cry

Powell is not going to let the economy re-elect The Loser.

14mm jobs were recreated and or recreated. We still have 8mm good jobs unfilled. CPI and PPI and NLPR are all healthy. Inflation is going down. Bond yield is falling as are mortgage rates. Oil is down. Job salaries are up.

I've cussed out Powell a few hundred times for being so goddamn slow to address inflation when it hit, but he may end up getting his soft landing. That would be pretty impressive.

Higher wages, record oil production, stock market record, lowest unemployment in 54 years.

Trump would be taking credit for all of this, and his tard herd would be right there crowing along with him.

And in their hearts they know that's a FACT.

In the past 48 months the DOW has only risen 3%
It fell 5% in 2022
It has risen about 7% this year.

It rose nearly 14% in 2019
And then Trump crashed it by bungling the first crisis of his presidency.

Biden's been doing a good job of unfucking Trump's mistakes. Not an easy task.

Higher wages, record oil production, stock market record, lowest unemployment in 54 years.

Trump would be taking credit for all of this, and his tard herd would be right there crowing along with him.

And in their hearts they know that's a FACT.
He'd be back to begging the Fed for more inflationary QE.

He got trillions in help. Biden, no.

Inflation...keeps the cost of everything ridiculous and the Fed won't reduce the interest rates.
Wages can't keep up with the inflation, stock market is up but the dollar is worth much less now.
Plus you Dims refuse to get jobs, so the labor participation rate is awful.
Poopeypants is what is wrong with the economy.
Derp…

Dow surges to new record as Fed signals three rate cuts in 2024​

On the street, as a small B2B business serving other businesses only (we do virtually zero retail)
2023 has been better than 2022 by almost 10%. Thank God.
2022 was not pretty, we only squeaked out about 4% profit, which means in reality - we lost money.
2020 and 2021 was an unmitigated disaster. We would have lost everything without the bailouts.

Business spending is up, and government spending is up even more.
So we will take this year and celebrate it, including bonuses 60% more than last year.

Next year, I have little doubt it will be tough again. The commercial real estate loans coming due in 2024, with experts saying as high as 70% are expected to default. It is going to get ugly. It represents more money lost than the mortgage crash of 2008.

Commercial real estate default potential is the issue.

If the move back into the cities improves, the chances of problems lessen dramatically.

Inflation...keeps the cost of everything ridiculous and the Fed won't reduce the interest rates.
Wages can't keep up with the inflation, stock market is up but the dollar is worth much less now.
Plus you Dims refuse to get jobs, so the labor participation rate is awful.
Poopeypants is what is wrong with the economy.
See post 202.

Your head is chock full of lies.

Hey dipshit…. X number of jobs were lost due to COVID.

By Sept of 2022 that same x number of jobs had been “created”/ restored/replaced (however you want to phrase it)

All jobs created since then are NEW jobs created

Thank you Joe Biden

Exactly. This is true, and it's completely different than you claimed. That's why I won't waste any time chasing the ball when you throw it.

The same NUMBER of jobs, not the same jobs. The new ones were lower pay and fewer hours, driven by Child Molester Joe punishing companies who hire full time hourly workers, which is 30 hours. So they don't let the new employees work over 30.

That's what Democrats do. We no longer have wealth disparity, we have removed the wealth! Except for politicians, dumb ass

I asked you a specific question on the economic impact of the tax cuts for all taxpayers that you said harmed the economy and you wandered off into what's going on NOW. You do realize, don't you, that we are still under the effect of those tax cuts, so if you want to blame them for something bad that happened to the economy (you haven't sited anything yet), you'll have to acknowledge that they're having a positive effect today.

Forum List

Back