The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sources have been provided stating that all lost jobs from COVID were replaced by Sept of 22.
You can dispute this how?

Democrats love mis-phrasing things. I'd say you don't understand what you are saying, but it's always one way so clearly you do and are lying.

"All" jobs have not and never will be replaced because some of them are lost when their employers went under or redesigned processes. Lying, it's how you roll, MAGA man

Democrats love mis-phrasing things. I'd say you don't understand what you are saying, but it's always one way so clearly you do and are lying.

"All" jobs have not and never will be replaced because some of them are lost when their employers went under or redesigned processes. Lying, it's how you roll, MAGA man
Overall numbers dipshit.

The Biden administration interprets Christmas hiring as something old Joe created. Meanwhile it costs about 11 grand a year more for the basics.
The strong jobs numbers from Nov were NOT holiday hiring.

THOSE jobs were down

As is inflation from 40 years ago.

And?
Probably less so as wages have caught up, but certainly inflation from last year is. Do you really think wages have caught up to what inflation has done to the price of things?

Probably less so as wages have caught up, but certainly inflation from last year is. Do you really think wages have caught up to what inflation has done to the price of things?
That one doesn't think; Only parrots email blasts from the shill handlers that appear in its inbox every AM.

That means less Christmas spending, dumbass.

Oh yeah! Everything is just great! :rolleyes-41:
That means brick and mortar stores have less traffic.

I don’t know about you but I bought almost everything on line

Yep. Jimmy Carter proved what happens when Democrats lose it and spend infinitely and Democrats learned nothing, you did it again as soon as you could.

Thanks Lush, great point!
Math is not your strong suit.

40 years ago was 1983. That would have been Saint Ronnie

I gotta think those goal posts get heavy after a while.

You might wanna stop moving them

The good news is that we know some of that job growth is directly attributed to Biden! That can’t be said for Trump. He has the worst jobs report of any president in history.
Ill take that as yes, you do a lot of heavy drugs.

The good news is that we know some of that job growth is directly attributed to Biden! That can’t be said for Trump. He has the worst jobs report of any president in history.
economynpc.jpg

Overall numbers dipshit.

The Biden administration counted jobs from people coming back to their old jobs as new hires.

Where did you get a link that a leftist would use that didn't count those since your God, Child Molester Joe did?

Math is not your strong suit.

40 years ago was 1983. That would have been Saint Ronnie

I majored in math, so professors disagree with you, MAGA man. You're really, really used to it at this point it happens so often, huh MAGA man

Forum List

Back