The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
You majored in math and can’t subtract 40 and get the right answer?

What? A Trump U grad??

Gee, I never expected you to turn my saying actually I was a math major into an insult, Captain Obvious. Yawwwnnnnnnnn.

But you got me there, I don't do political math, just actual math. That's why you didn't recognize it when you didn't have Russia, Russia, Russia Hillary or Child Molester Joe to vouch for it

You’re referring to all jobs that laid dormant. Any jobs actually lost weren’t automatically recreated once the pandemic was over. They had to he added back over time as the economy allowed it. Either way, by January of 2023, there were 1.3 million jobs more than when there were before the pandemic began. That number has only gone up since then.

I was counting full time employment. You were spinning however helps Democrats.

Do you know why full time hourly employment is lagging part time hourly employment? You don't, do you? Be honest, MAGA man

MAGA media is constantly blasting the rubes with manufactured bullshit to the point where reality is completely blocked out of their deluded minds no matter how good the economy is doing.

MAGA tards are constantly looking for contrary data, to the point where they will even lie about how bad things are.

You can't fix stupid. Or willful blindness.

Net worth surged 37% in pandemic era for the typical family, Fed finds — the most on record

Net worth for the typical U.S. household grew 37%, after inflation, from 2019 to 2022, according to the Federal Reserve’s triennial Survey of Consumer Finances, issued Wednesday.

This is the problem. You refuse to see that working people are worse off due to a myriad of factors not the least of which is the effects of inflation. You're response is fuck you look at the employment numbers or the GDP growth or DJI. Those things dont matter to someone who's paycheck doesnt make the rent or who has to cut back on Christmas or travelling to see family because their dollar doesnt go as far. You can keep screaming that they are just rubes and stupid but that wont change their situation and it certainly wont win them over to your way of thinking.

This is the problem. You refuse to see that working people are worse off due to a myriad of factors not the least of which is the effects of inflation. You're response is fuck you look at the employment numbers or the GDP growth or DJI. Those things dont matter to someone who's paycheck doesnt make the rent or who has to cut back on Christmas or travelling to see family because their dollar doesnt go as far. You can keep screaming that they are just rubes and stupid but that wont change their situation and it certainly wont win them over to your way of thinking.

g5000 sees it fine. How else did he pick the most awesome political pic EVER as his Trumpatar???

He is just a bitch for the Democrat party, that's all. There are a hundred thousand more of them on the site. Just swing a dead cat, but not too hard there are too many of them

1702585986449.png

I was counting full time employment. You were spinning however helps Democrats.

Do you know why full time hourly employment is lagging part time hourly employment? You don't, do you? Be honest, MAGA man
lol full time employment. You mean the metric that lags behind in any year regardless of who is president?

You're posting some good content, but be sure you realize you're posting it to sheep who have no idea what they are talking about and will never question their betters in the Democrat Party, like Dante
lol does it bother you all cherry pick the stuff you want to believe? The economy isn’t perfect and it never has been. By MOST metrics it is good. You cherry picking the negative and ignoring the positive just makes you look dumb.

lol does it bother you all cherry pick the stuff you want to believe? The economy isn’t perfect and it never has been. By MOST metrics it is good. You cherry picking the negative and ignoring the positive just makes you look dumb.

I give up. I tried posting gibberish to yours but you haven't gotten new orders so you're just continuing to post nonsense, MAGA man

No idea what point you are making. I disagreed with his employment claims. If you are arguing everything about the economy is GREAT under Pedo Joe, then HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

You know I’m right is all :dunno:

LOL, funny stuff. Not your lame insult, that you believe you were right. That's funny as shit, MAGA man.

There are a lot of ways to spin the data, but yours is just lame and obvious. You're even going past Pedo Joe in lying about employment and how great it is to earn less money and have prices doubled

Wage growth has actually outpaced the crushing inflation over the past 2.5 years. ‘The economy appears to be doing better than a lot of people might realize’

Per the U.S. Census Bureau, wages and salaries increased by 4.6% for the 12-month period ending in September 2023 and by 5.1% for the 12-month period ending in September 2022. Meanwhile, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers, or CPI-U, increased 3.2% from July 2022 to July 2023.

wage-growth.jpg

Unemployment is at its Lowest Level in 54 years

US oil output hits record as producers boost drilling efficiency

Meanwhile, Fox News has their panties in a twist over a Nutcracker performance in the White House featuring black dancers. :auiqs.jpg:
The census was last done in 2020. How the fuck would they know?

I smell lies.

Forum List

Back