The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gee, I never expected you to turn my saying actually I was a math major into an insult, Captain Obvious. Yawwwnnnnnnnn.

But you got me there, I don't do political math, just actual math. That's why you didn't recognize it when you didn't have Russia, Russia, Russia Hillary or Child Molester Joe to vouch for it
How does that excuse the fact that you couldn’t figure out that 40 years ago was 1983 Mr. Math Major?

Exactly. This is true, and it's completely different than you claimed. That's why I won't waste any time chasing the ball when you throw it.

The same NUMBER of jobs, not the same jobs. The new ones were lower pay and fewer hours, driven by Child Molester Joe punishing companies who hire full time hourly workers, which is 30 hours. So they don't let the new employees work over 30.

That's what Democrats do. We no longer have wealth disparity, we have removed the wealth! Except for politicians, dumb ass
Wages are up you griffin moron , so the “new jobs” paid MORE… not less

Moron

The polling on that subject doesn’t reflect that. People don’t care how good the economy is doing in the macro when it sucks for them in the micro.
Watch happens over the next year. The people will feel quite differently, and, in part, they will be able to thank Powell.

People are unhappy with the economy but hate Trump even more.

Watch happens over the next year. The people will feel quite differently, and, in part, they will be able to thank Powell.

People are unhappy with the economy but hate Trump even more.
We will see. I find it doubtful that the polling will change drastically enough to pull Biden’s numbers north of 50% on the economy before the election. He’s 22 points underwater right now. He’s 20 points underwater on general job approval. 30 on immigration and inflation.

Couchpotato is 100% wrong about the economy.

A year from now, with a strong economy and a convicted, Trump on the skids, life will be better for all of America.

Newsflash, this isn’t about approval ratings it’s about actual facts
You know what’s comical.

If literally everything were the same except Trump won the election in 2020 you’d be on here arguing the exact opposite of what you’re currently arguing. You’d be agreeing with me. Bemoaning that the Republicans don’t care about the plight of the working class. That Trumps rich cronies were the ones benefiting from this economy at the expense of the less fortunate etc efc.

To be fair 90% of the people in this thread would be arguing the opposite points were that the case.

No sane American who loves his country would be agreeing with Couchpotato.

Trump lost the fairest election in American history in 2020.

Trump is the most divisive President since 1860.

No sane American who loves his country would be agreeing with Couchpotato.

Trump lost the fairest election in American history in 2020.

Trump is the most divisive President since 1860.
LOL. I’m not advocating for this economy to be not great for a significant portion of the population, just honest about it.

And you’d be just like Lesh if Trump had won.

Newsflash, this isn’t about approval ratings it’s about actual facts
And those approval ratings reflect what people think about the economy. Some of that negative number is just “I dont like Biden”. But most of it is likely “this economy isn’t working for me“. So like I’ve said over and over. If the economy isn’t working for people in the micro what it’s doing in the macro is of little significance with regard to politics.

twitter_a8a22db340c6ec62e9a168e6156c478a.jpg

Forum List

Back