The Emperor Has No Clothes

As I pointed out to this tard earlier, Trump's EO is not a repeal of ObamaCare.

Basically, it is Trump directing the Executive branch to do all they can to turn a prosecutorial blind eye to people who violate the law.

So when Trump said he is a "law and order" kind of guy, he meant only where it is convenient.

It's the beginning of the end for you, little Sorosazi. It is what a President is empowered to do.

I get it, you're filled with hate and rage, Trump doing what he promised further enrages you. I mean, your chance of EVER regaining power is diminishing fast, you democrats are done, no amount of temper tantrums will change that.
Trump has not done what he promised. You are averting your eyes from the Emperor's nakedness. We can all see that.

You're plainly to stupid to join in on this discussion. Read uncensored's post. The idiot thinks Trump has majority support in the U.S.

Read my own post? Shit, I wrote it little Sorosazi.

I know that you hate filled leftists think that riots are the way to endear yourselves to the people.

And you know what, I encourage you to continue on the path that you're on. You fascists have found your stride. :thup:

Last edited:
[
Trump has not done what he promised. You are averting your eyes from the Emperor's nakedness. We can all see that.

tantrum.png

You tell em' Guno.

You fascists are winning hearts and minds. I just can't figure out how you lost so badly in the last election. :eusa_whistle:

Dream on. You creeps only got 34% of the vote

Did you complete 1st grade, Herr Sorosazi?

Not that popular vote means anything, but Clinton got 66 million to Trumps 63 million.

100% = 129 million

66/129 = .51
63/129 = .49

Clinton 51% of the popular vote
Trump 49% of the popular vote

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're one of Soros fascist democrats - still, this is pretty basic stuff, you drooling retard.
You're plainly to stupid to join in on this discussion. Read uncensored's post. The idiot thinks Trump has majority support in the U.S.
There are 339 million others who see your hate, lies, and violence."

Actually son the stupidity lies in those who simply refuse to stop crying about Trump being their President. He won, he won by the very rules that have been in place since the Founding Fathers. That's how it and that's all there is. You can scream, kick, shout, cry and whine but it changes nothing. You get to sit in the corner for at least 4 years. Get used to it.
That's not really what we were talking about but ok

I know that you hate filled leftists think that riots are the way to endear yourselves to the people.

And you know what, I encourage you to continue on the path that you're on. You fascists have found your stride. :thup:
Why are you quoting yourself? Are you fucking retarded?

Put down the crack pipe, Sorosazi.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Thanks for bumping the topic. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

You're welcome. You're making such a good showing that no doubt you want people to see it. :rollseyes:

hqdefault.jpg

You're welcome. You're making such a good showing that no doubt you want people to see it. :rollseyes:

here Gomer, study up and quit posting pics and slinging vapid insults ...

The executive order is a powerful political statement about the health care law, one that directs agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay” any taxes or penalties they possibly can. The order doesn’t give Trump any new powers, but does suggest that he wants to move quickly on dismantling major parts of the health overhaul.

“This order doesn't in and of itself do anything tangible.

hqdefault.jpg

The executive order is a powerful political statement about the health care law, one that directs agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay” any taxes or penalties they possibly can. The order doesn’t give Trump any new powers, but does suggest that he wants to move quickly on dismantling major parts of the health overhaul.

Exactly. In effect, it is exactly like Obama's EO in which he chose to not pursue the deportation of certain immigrants. And the pseudocons screamed for his immediate impeachment over that.

Here, they are dead silent.

Hypocrisy.

hqdefault.jpg

The most objectionable part of the Fascistcare law was the penalty imposed on those who did not purchase the products that congress ordered them to.

The Trump EO stops this unethical nonsense dead in it's tracks.

Trump crushed you, Your temper tantrums won't change a thing.

hqdefault.jpg

The most objectionable part of the Fascistcare law was the penalty imposed on those who did not purchase the products that congress ordered them to.

It's not a repeal.

It's not a replacement.

Health care costs are not coming down because of it, and that will be the only true measurement of success.

The Emperor has no clothes.

hqdefault.jpg

NO it doesn't you moron.

damn you're dumb ... read how an EO works, then go shoot yourself for being soooooooooooo damn ignorant.

here shitstain ..

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies. However, in many instances they have been used to guide agencies in directions contrary to congressional intent.

[
It's not a repeal.

It's not a replacement.

Health care costs are not coming down because of it, and that will be the only true measurement of success.

The Emperor has no clothes.

It is a respite.

You lost, your master, George Soros lost.

Throw all the tantrums you like, little fascist, the fact will remain.

hqdefault.jpg

NO it doesn't you moron.

damn you're dumb ... read how an EO works, then go shoot yourself for being soooooooooooo damn ignorant.

here shitstain ..

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies. However, in many instances they have been used to guide agencies in directions contrary to congressional intent.

Lie all you want, Sorosazi - reality remains.

NO it doesn't you moron.

here shitstain ..

you say Iie yet offer no evidence to prove I'm lying.

I quoted the law, you drool on your chest.

GFY

Day 17. Still no repeal or replacement from Trump.

Day 2,512 since ObamaCare was enacted. Still no replacement from the GOP.

NO it doesn't you moron.

here shitstain ..

you say Iie yet offer no evidence to prove I'm lying.

I quoted the law, you drool on your chest.

GFY

There is no "law" 7. Trump has ordered the executive NOT to enforce the penalties imposed by Obama and the democrats against the lowest wage earners in the nation.

To wit;

{take all actions consistent with law to minimize the unwarranted economic and regulatory burdens of the Act}

You arrogant Marxists placed an extreme burden on the segment of society least able to afford it, sitting in limos on the way to parties hosted by the billionaires who run your party, you declared "let them eat cake."

But Trump helps the poor, rather than savaging them as you leftists do;

{To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.}

Text of President Trump's ObamaCare executive order

Forum List

Back