The Emperor Has No Clothes

Day 17. Still no repeal or replacement from Trump.

Day 2,512 since ObamaCare was enacted. Still no replacement from the GOP.

Day 17, the poor are protected from the predatory fines put in place by you Marxists, Guno is still crying about it...
What a sap! Trump can't repeal the mandate. Only Congress can.

You've been hoaxed once again by the huckster.

Jesus, don't make it so easy for him!

And an EO is not a replacement or a repeal of ObamaCare AS HE PROMISED HE WOULD DO ON DAY ONE!

You are such a willfully stupid rube.

What the rubes who were in a coma before January 2009 don't know is that Obama put a health care reform plan on the table 18 months before the 2008 election.

18 months BEFORE the election.

Why couldn't Trump do that? Hmmmm...

Because he's a huckster, that's why. He didn't put up a single detailed plan for ANYTHING.

The GOP has had SEVEN YEARS since the enactment of ObamaCare to come up with a replacement.

During Obama's regime, they put on theater for the rubes by repealing all or parts of ObamaCare 60 times.

Now that they have all the power, the GOP has suddenly gone radio silent.

Why are they not repealing it now?

Because.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

[

What a retard!

Executive orders are not laws, they are directives to the executive branch on how to execute certain laws. Trump has has ordered HIS people to not savage the poor.

I know how sad this makes you.

And an EO is not a replacement or a repeal of ObamaCare AS HE PROMISED HE WOULD DO ON DAY ONE!

Poor snowflake, Trump doing what he said, starting the process day one, fucks up the whole Soros agenda..

[

What a retard!

Executive orders are not laws, they are directives to the executive branch on how to execute certain laws. Trump has has ordered HIS people to not savage the poor.

Poor snowflake, Trump doing what he said, starting the process day one, fucks up the whole Soros agenda..
Ah but can an EO tell federal workers to violate a federal law? There's often controversy when a potus says don't enforce some part of a law. All presidents do that to prioritize dollars. When one side doesn't like the other's prioritization, they complain.

But the issue is whether Trump can tell employees to not follow immigration laws that call for allowing for things like people staying pending claims or torture or death. That's the issue here.

Kind of reminds me of when Nixon ran for president, saying, "I have a plan to end the Vietnam war, but I have to keep it secret." He admitted years later in the David Frost interviews that he had no such plan.

Ah but can an EO tell federal workers to violate a federal law?

Can a cow really jump over the moon?

Irrelevant questions are irrelevant.

There's often controversy when a potus says don't enforce some part of a law. All presidents do that to prioritize dollars. When one side doesn't like the other's prioritization, they complain.

But the issue is whether Trump can tell employees to not follow immigration laws that call for allowing for things like people staying pending claims or torture or death. That's the issue here.

Good thing that what Trump actually ordered was;

{To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.}

Text of President Trump's ObamaCare executive order

Times are tough for you of the left, and it's only going to get worse.

What's the point? Is the left happy that it might take a year to replace the ACA or are they angry? It's hard to tell where the hell angry psychotic lefties are these days.

[

What a retard!

Trump said he would repeal and replace on DAY ONE.

You poor retard, bleeving an EO is "repeal and replace"! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No wonder the huckster got your votes. He absolutely counted on your stupidity.

Kind of reminds me of when Nixon ran for president, saying, "I have a plan to end the Vietnam war, but I have to keep it secret." He admitted years later in the David Frost interviews that he had no such plan.
Exactly.

The rubes have not caught on Trump never had a plan. :lol:

I told you he had no plan. I told you the Emperor has no clothes.

When will you retards get tired of being such credulous rubes?

Seriously.

GOP health-care bill: House Republican leaders abruptly pull their rewrite of the nation’s health-care law

“We just pulled it,” President Trump told the Washington Post in a telephone interview.

The decision came a day after Trump delivered an ultimatum to lawmakers — and represented multiple failures for the new president and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.).

I told you he had no plan. I told you the Emperor has no clothes.

When will you retards get tired of being such credulous rubes?

Seriously.

GOP health-care bill: House Republican leaders abruptly pull their rewrite of the nation’s health-care law

“We just pulled it,” President Trump told the Washington Post in a telephone interview.

The decision came a day after Trump delivered an ultimatum to lawmakers — and represented multiple failures for the new president and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.).
I didn't need the visual.

Remember those 60 repeals of ObamaCare by the GOP?

Yeah.

And now...no repeal.

Those 60 repeals were theater for you rubes. Now that the GOP has the reins, they have been caught without a plan.

Seven years! And just like always, they have NOTHING.

Man, you willfully blind and stupid suckers have been so hoaxed, it isn't even funny.
AND the Dumpster is going to blame Dems lol

The Bill would have passed and repealed Obamacare except that Obama hacked the electronic voting system in the House, and cast 3,000,000 fraudulent votes against it. Trump is going to appoint a committee to investigate.

I wonder if gs5000 will expose the dems for lying about the Trump and Russia stuff.

I wonder if gs5000 will expose the dems for lying about the Trump and Russia stuff.
Too bad for you I am on record on this forum saying there is no evidence anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian interference in our election.

Try again, retard. :lol:

Remember those 60 repeals of ObamaCare by the GOP?

Yeah.

And now...no repeal.

Those 60 repeals were theater for you rubes. Now that the GOP has the reins, they have been caught without a plan.

Seven years! And just like always, they have NOTHING.

Man, you willfully blind and stupid suckers have been so hoaxed, it isn't even funny.
AND the Dumpster is going to blame Dems lol
He'll probably declare victory. :lol:

Forum List

Back