The End Is Near....The Final Curtain

You must have evidence of same....or you wouldn't claim it.

Do you?

None of the agencies claim to have......
Who was hacked?
exactly
You are even stupider than Political Spice. Guess this is why you are her lap dog.
well now I know I won. thanks
Just like her, a legend in your own mind. Just claim victory and run away like the small person that you are.
I'm right here, what is it you wish me to respond to. I don't respond to insults like you'd like, I just take those posts of yours as victories.

instead of draining the swamp he's brought the swamp into the white house and republicans are getting what they voted for ,,a dolt
yes, his ideology aligns more with conservatism, but stays away from far right, it's why not all GOPers like him. It's why I love him. yes.
don't you get it yet jc456? he has no idelogy except for hurray for me fu,,,He'll change in a NY minute if it puts money in his pocket

The candidate who has shown a life-time of 'changing in a NY minute' based on bribes is the one you supported.

It is, in fact, the very reason why Putin and the Kremlin wanted her as President.

Wise up.
you gotta be kidding ,,,,the pos in office now has not said one discouraging word to or about the russian murderer ,,,putin has trump in his pocket ,,that's why he helped trump defeat her
look at this pathetic pos, no evidence to support a claim the president is a traitor. Only in america. now I see why the guy went off yesterday, you must encourage others. we'll have to watch out for thr lefty crazies who where tin foil russia hats.

When Trump publicly encouraged the Russian government to hack Clinton, it was treasonous.

I think everyone is forgetting.

The Left is claiming Russia Hacked The Election, because according to them, people in Russia got on Facebook and Twitter and said a bunch of mean things about Hillary Clinton.

Try to pin one of these assholes down on what they are basing their claims on, and watch them dance like they are walking on hot coals.
17 of out top agencies say russia hacked our election ,,,even most repubs are forced to admit it Why is your head as hard as stone??

Not a single one says it has evidence.

Not one.

"The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html
As has been mentioned in at least ten other threads. they keep rehashing the same fake news.

[
You two are true idiots. Let me when you grow up and will stand up for - liberty.

Unquestioning obedience to your party and your Fuhrer is not the definition of "liberty," Brown Shirt.
I don't belong to any political party, moron. I'm nonpartisan.
and I'm popeye!
No, you are an egotistical moron, like the OP. And neither of you know WTF you are speaking of.
and more winning by PC and me!

200w.gif

America was born in an age of liberalism. The founders created a plan to govern the country and decided the plan was too liberal so they changed it removing some liberalism.
In any case the plan and life style they created must have worked because it is still in operation.

"In any case the plan and life style they created must have worked...."

Until last November.

Then Americans revealed how they really felt.
Well the electors revealed their feelings, and the electors won and the people lost. But maybe all is not lost, their is talk of impeachment. In fact, can anyone remember Americans talking of impeachment so soon after an election? Maybe with Johnson?

It reeks of sedition, no?

yes, his ideology aligns more with conservatism, but stays away from far right, it's why not all GOPers like him. It's why I love him. yes.
don't you get it yet jc456? he has no idelogy except for hurray for me fu,,,He'll change in a NY minute if it puts money in his pocket

The candidate who has shown a life-time of 'changing in a NY minute' based on bribes is the one you supported.

It is, in fact, the very reason why Putin and the Kremlin wanted her as President.

Wise up.
you gotta be kidding ,,,,the pos in office now has not said one discouraging word to or about the russian murderer ,,,putin has trump in his pocket ,,that's why he helped trump defeat her
look at this pathetic pos, no evidence to support a claim the president is a traitor. Only in america. now I see why the guy went off yesterday, you must encourage others. we'll have to watch out for thr lefty crazies who where tin foil russia hats.

When Trump publicly encouraged the Russian government to hack Clinton, it was treasonous.
he never said that though, and I dare you to post the link or the quote that has that in it. Jeopardy music, cause it doesn't exist.

Wise up.

You imbecile....he said it the way a baseball fan says 'Kill the umpire!"

If he actually meant it....the way I mean that you're an imbecile.....would he have said it out loud?????????

Wise up.
We are not stupid enough to believe this. The hacking proved that you are wrong.

Do you?

not one of the false russian e mails hurt trump just clinton

Which ones hurt her?

Here's the facts:

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

b. The election result gave Hillary 48.08% per the election.

Soooo......where is any....ANY....result due to Russia, Putin, Wiki, or Mickey Mouse????

You're lookin' kinda weak today, eddie.
once more chic Am I to believe you or the 17 agencies all dems and most repubs that russia hacked our election ...and those hacks were going on for a much longer period of time

Unquestioning obedience to your party and your Fuhrer is not the definition of "liberty," Brown Shirt.
and I'm popeye!
No, you are an egotistical moron, like the OP. And neither of you know WTF you are speaking of.

200w.gif

Well, the three of you have that in common - none of you are winning a damn thing.

America was born in an age of liberalism. The founders created a plan to govern the country and decided the plan was too liberal so they changed it removing some liberalism.
In any case the plan and life style they created must have worked because it is still in operation.

"In any case the plan and life style they created must have worked...."

Until last November.

Then Americans revealed how they really felt.
Well the electors revealed their feelings, and the electors won and the people lost. But maybe all is not lost, their is talk of impeachment. In fact, can anyone remember Americans talking of impeachment so soon after an election? Maybe with Johnson?
well it seems you need a civics class on how the electorate votes.

200w.gif

We've disagrees in three or four posts.

I've obliterated you with facts each time.

Try to guess what that indicates?

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what an inconsequential ignoramus you are.

If you think that you've ever won an arguments with me you are truly delusional. Perhaps I was mistaken in one thing:

I never should have suggested that you take LSD!

Because it's apparent that you are already hallucinating!

We'll leave it up to the readers, .....OK?
PC is to debate what a copy machine is - to debate.
look more of righty showing how he's getting spanked by PC. too fking funny.

200w.gif
Spanked by her? Impossible. That's not an option for Copy and Paste.
and you keep going. wow dude. you got absolutely nothing to support yourself but your insults.

and I'm popeye!

200w.gif

Well, the three of you have that in common - none of you are winning a damn thing.

and yet here you are whining.

Wise up.
We are not stupid enough to believe this. The hacking proved that you are wrong.

Do you?

Which ones hurt her?

Here's the facts:

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

Soooo......where is any....ANY....result due to Russia, Putin, Wiki, or Mickey Mouse????

once more chic Am I to believe you or the 17 agencies all dems and most repubs that russia hacked our election ...and those hacks were going on for a much longer period of time

Soooo....no evidence?

PBS wrote that there could never be any evidence, eddie.

There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

If you think that you've ever won an arguments with me you are truly delusional. Perhaps I was mistaken in one thing:

I never should have suggested that you take LSD!

Because it's apparent that you are already hallucinating!

We'll leave it up to the readers, .....OK?
PC is to debate what a copy machine is - to debate.
look more of righty showing how he's getting spanked by PC. too fking funny.

200w.gif
Spanked by her? Impossible. That's not an option for Copy and Paste.
and you keep going. wow dude. you got absolutely nothing to support yourself but your insults.
I have what founded this nation. What you got, little man?

and I'm popeye!

200w.gif

You mean - winning. Whatever Trump tries fails.

Wise up.

You imbecile....he said it the way a baseball fan says 'Kill the umpire!"

If he actually meant it....the way I mean that you're an imbecile.....would he have said it out loud?????????
would he have?? trump is sick he will say anything ,,the first that comes to his warped mind

Wise up.

Do you?

Which ones hurt her?

Here's the facts:

wrong, 17 agencies never said anything. sorry, you ain't got any fact there. so please correct your error and try again.

Even Stevie Wonder can see that arguing with (or trying to educate) the willfully ignorant elitist butt licker clowns like rightytighty :asshole: is a waste of time.

Crush them....don't argue with them

Even Stevie Wonder can see that arguing with (or trying to educate) the willfully ignorant elitist butt licker clowns like rightytighty is a waste of time?
One cannot be educated by morons beyond gaining a better understanding of - morons.

"Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others; but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty. As the revolutionary American pamphleteer Thomas Paine expressed it in “Common Sense” (1776), government is at best “a necessary evil.” Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual’s life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power."

200w.gif

You mean - winning. Whatever Trump tries fails.

he beat 18 GOP candidates and then spanked the democrat who felt owned the position. I say that is a lot of winning, then he got a SCOTUS in, deregulated the industries, got the stock market at it's highest ever, got a coal mine opened in Pennsylvania for the first time in a generation. Now tell me what he's lost exactly?

Forum List

Back