The end of Sarah Palin

"she is an Obama-era novelty politician-and not much else".

Yep, gotta agree with that assessment. Palin single-handedly handed the presidency to Obama, for that, thank you Sarah Palin. History will record as such.

The end of Sarah Palin - The Week

After this weekend, it's probably safe to say that Sarah Palin is done. Like Jesse Ventura or Ross Perot, she may show up every once in a while to hurl red meat or use stunt cameos to remind us a little of her awkward charms. But recent events seem to confirm that she is an Obama-era novelty politician — and not much else.
Libtards are still scared of her because she is better then the idiot in office now. The op is a total bullshit lie.

But Americans far prefered that 'idiot in office'. That is why he has twice won the Presidency. And why he will leave the office on 20Jan17 laughing at you dimwitted fools.

Palin beat out a entrenched good ole boy Republican with an 80% APPROVAL RATING...something Obama could only DREAM of having

now you know why both parties were out to destroy her..after 19 frivolous lawsuits from a jacket her husband wore to what ever else they could come up with, she decided it was best she resign because it was taking up her time and the states money

now you see why the left is afraid of her and they damn well should be...she isn't gone yet and you just never know

Many Christians are now disgusted with Palin, after she equated waterboarding to baptism.

The Christianists who back Palin, however, think such blasphemy is great. After all, almost all Palin fans support torture enthusiastically. That's how you know they're Christianists as opposed to actual Christians.

Do you even know what waterboarding is ? [Quick - go google it]

Why yes. It is a form of torture outlawed by the Geneva Conventions.

Palin beat out a entrenched good ole boy Republican with an 80% APPROVAL RATING...something Obama could only DREAM of having

now you know why both parties were out to destroy her..after 19 frivolous lawsuits from a jacket her husband wore to what ever else they could come up with, she decided it was best she resign because it was taking up her time and the states money

now you see why the left is afraid of her and they damn well should be...she isn't gone yet and you just never know

And Palin is going to run against the President in what future race?:badgrin: She has had her chance, and she failed.

Unlike the idiots who uphold and protect muslim terrorists. Total bull as usual from libtards.

So I take it you're of the opinion Jesus would support torture?

You're not a Christian, you're a Christianist. Christians follow Christ, and you don't. You follow your own brand new politically correct religion of hate.

Jesus wouldn't support me knowing someone has information about the safety of my family and me not doing anthing about it. Then my family gets murdered.

The author of this piece is way behind. Sarah Palin was finished politically the day she quit as governor.

She was my Governor and I will say I was darn surprised by her resigning
but she gave her reasons and the majority of the people in Alaska accepted it
If we only had more politicans who thought of their state and the people like her
Instead they hang on until they're kicked or dragged out
Bill Clinton comes to mind

She resigned because of a Series of personal attacks on her and her family were initiated as well as Troves of frivolous ethics complaints , which ultimately led to her strategic resignation from her Governmental position.

Cited as reason for her resignation was the insane amount of time and resources that both she personally, as well as the state of Alaska had expended. Unlike John Kerry and other Democratic Jack asses who are filthy rich mega millionaires , she couldn't continue defending herself and her family from the Democratic Nazi onslaught.

150 Freedom of Information Act requests and 15 frivolous legal ethics complaints, all filed by "political operatives" working tediously against her. None of the complaints bore any substance or resulted in any credible examples of wrong doing.

Last edited:
The author of this piece is way behind. Sarah Palin was finished politically the day she quit as governor.

If we only had more politicans who thought of their state and the people like her

LOL. Now who is more respected in this nation and abroad, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush?

She resigned because of a Series of personal attacks on her and her family were initiated as well as Troves of frivolous ethics complaints , which ultimately led to her strategic resignation from her Governmental position.

Cited as reason for her resignation was the insane amount of time and resources that both she personally, as well as the state of Alaska had expended. Unlike John Kerry and other Democratic Jack asses who are filthy rich mega millionaires , she couldn't continue defending herself and her family from the Democratic Nazi onslaught.

150 Freedom of Information Act requests and 15 frivolous legal ethics complaints, all filed by "political operatives" working tediously against her. None of the complaints bore any substance or resulted in any credible examples of wrong doing.

Well, for sure, it saved her the neccessity of proving that there was no wrong doing.

Is she that much of a threat to you leftists? "Sarah Barracuda" really?

SHE is just getting started. PREPARE yourselves for a beatdown.:eusa_hand:

Just getting started? She was vp choice in 08....that was a damn good start.

Unlike the idiots who uphold and protect muslim terrorists. Total bull as usual from libtards.

You're not a Christian, you're a Christianist. Christians follow Christ, and you don't. You follow your own brand new politically correct religion of hate.

Jesus wouldn't support me knowing someone has information about the safety of my family and me not doing anthing about it. Then my family gets murdered.

I predict a great future for you in AM talk radio!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Respect for George W. is growing daily as people long to have him back. Slick? Well he DOES command more laughs than he used to. But the jokes are getting filthier as he ages. I'd say that, in countries where humor is allowed, they're about neck-and-neck.

If we still have such things after Obama, she may well be our next President. Obama and co. have proven that ANYBODY can be elected.

you must be on hillbilly heroine to believe educate parts of the country will vote for that queen of ignorant white trash

*YOU* know nothing of Jesus.:eusa_hand:

Jesus also would not support the killing of his children by aborting them.

Last edited:
I believe that anyone who separates conservatives from their money is a good thing. Therefore, I do my best to keep the conversation going about Sarah.

Conservatives and THEIR Money - wake up vandle -The Democratic party , the socio-fascists are by far much wealthier and control more of the resources of this planet than any conservative could ever dream of . They are the ones with a vested interest in keeping usefuul idiots such as yourself fat dumb and ignorant.

Jesus also support the killing of his children by aborting them.

Curious as to how you can rationalize that statement re: Jesus and ABorted Babies :eek:

I believe that anyone who separates conservatives from their money is a good thing. Therefore, I do my best to keep the conversation going about Sarah.

Conservatives and THEIR Money - wake up vandle -The Democratic party , the socio-fascists are by far much wealthier and control more of the resources of this planet than any conservative could ever dream of . They are the ones with a vested interest in keeping usefuul idiots such as yourself fat dumb and ignorant.

Well, I admit that I could lose a few pounds, but if I am ignorant, then I blame that on the GOP, since I was a republican from Ford to Bush II. Those were, of course, my peak income producing years, and I can not complain about what I learned as a republican, especially in the area of investing (as opposed to working), tax loopholes and dodges, and accumulation of wealth, such as it is. I'm certainly not rich, but thanks to the republican philosophies I have learned, I will never have to set my alarm clock again...:D

Last edited:

Jesus also support the killing of his children by aborting them.

Curious as to how you can rationalize that statement re: Jesus and ABorted Babies :eek:

I talked with Jesus about what he thinks about abortion. He told me that he already has said everything that he has to say on the subject in the New Testament.

Forum List

Back