The end of white America is now clearly in sight

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.

Most in the West do not race mix.

How do you justify eradicating unique, and diverse peoples in the process?
Most? Of course "most" do not because their aren't as many minorities as there are whites. But you're fooling yourself if you think that matters. If the human species survives we will all look the same eventually. Ultimately what difference does it make? Stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. Nothing more. I'm white yet I'm not a skinhead. I'm white yet I'm not a cuckold leftists. Not every minority fits into your little box anymore than I fit into theirs.

It's the degradation of Humanity, stupid Whites have more kids, even more stupid non-Whites have even more kids than that.

Humanity will go backwards down the dysgenic path.

Great Britain and other once beautiful peaceful nations in Western Europe, have been thoroughly Cucked. It's what happens to nations that allow their white Cuckold Liberals too much power. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. They've created bloody chaos. And they're actually gloating over it. Americans better be paying attention. If they choose to allow their Cucks too much power, their nation will be Cucked too.

When was Great Britain particularly peaceful, exactly?

Multiculturalism support, and degeneracy seem to go hand, and hand.

That's why it's more common in the most degenerate historic White countries like Britain, or Germany.

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.
You are EXTREMELY naive.
Lol Okie dokie Cletus
If you live to be past 100 you will personally witness the only way America or the west will ever become "one color" given the status quo.

Straight up genocide.

Ask the white South Africans what color their "rainbow nation" wants them to be, dumbass.

What's white and black with red all over?

Wouldn't you think the Brit media has enough on it's plate with terrorist attacks and Sharia law and the loss of life due to the left wing impact of fire code laws? Nope, instead of thanking White Americans for saving their ungrateful asses in two 20th century World Wars the BBC jihadists spend time pontificating about inane social issues while the number #1 name for a male child born in London ain't John, George, Paul or Ringo anymore.

Great Britain and other once beautiful peaceful nations in Western Europe, have been thoroughly Cucked. It's what happens to nations that allow their white Cuckold Liberals too much power. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. They've created bloody chaos. And they're actually gloating over it. Americans better be paying attention. If they choose to allow their Cucks too much power, their nation will be Cucked too.

When was Great Britain particularly peaceful, exactly?

Multiculturalism support, and degeneracy seem to go hand, and hand.

That's why it's more common in the most degenerate historic White countries like Britain, or Germany.

Good points. Sadly, the British People have allowed their white Liberal Cuckolds to create bloody chaos. It's a Cucked nation at this point. More bloody mayhem in the streets, is all Brits have to look forward to. Unless they purge their white Liberal Cucks from power, it's all downhill for the foreseeable future.

Wouldn't you think the Brit media has enough on it's plate with terrorist attacks and Sharia law and the loss of life due to the left wing impact of fire code laws? Nope, instead of thanking White Americans for saving their ungrateful asses in two 20th century World Wars the BBC jihadists spend time pontificating about inane social issues while the number #1 name for a male child born in London ain't John, George, Paul or Ringo anymore.

Great Britain has been Cucked. White Liberal Cuckolds have been running things there for many years. They've destroyed that once great nation. And hopefully Americans are paying close attention. American white Liberal Cuckolds are attempting the same thing here. Hopefully, Americans have learned from the disaster over there.

Did you type that with a straight face? Have you been out in America lately?

My two grandsons are white, black, Hispanic and Native American mixes. My granddaughter is white and Hispanic mixed, although she looks like a Nordic princess.

I am not alone.

Did you type that with a straight face? Have you been out in America lately?

My two grandsons are white, black, Hispanic and Native American mixes. My granddaughter is white and Hispanic mixed, although she looks like a Nordic princess.

I am not alone.
And all of my 3 siblings are in a relationship with a white person, with my estranged brother literally having white kids from 2 different white women, one of which he married.

My step-brother also has 2 white kids with his Iowa cornbread ginger wife.

The only one in my family who married outside of his race was my now dead uncle, and he only had one white-looking kid who will probably marry a white guy to produce a nearly white kid.

Race mixing for white people is quickly becoming rare again, while Asians and Hispanics are the ones increasing IR dating and marriage.

As long as the Constitution is the law of the land it doesn't matter what the population dynamic is.

As long as the Constitution is the law of the land it doesn't matter what the population dynamic is.
The Constitution is already largely irrelevant, and that is just with the beginning of radical demographic change.

You really think the majority of South Americans, Mexicans and other 3rd worlders gave a damn about the Constitution?

Not only will America become less white it spells the end of America being great since America was made great by whites. Not surprising that minorities want what someone else created. Consider Africa or any other country that minorities come from, who in the right mind would want to live in those hell holes?
How many great countries kept four million people in slavery and kept blacks in second class citizenship for 100 years after?
It also obliterated our Indian population

That is how whites made America great......through racism
No doubt, but it was still whites that made the greatest nation in the world.

Not only will America become less white it spells the end of America being great since America was made great by whites. Not surprising that minorities want what someone else created. Consider Africa or any other country that minorities come from, who in the right mind would want to live in those hell holes?
How many great countries kept four million people in slavery and kept blacks in second class citizenship for 100 years after?

Yes they did. They did it by blocking any other race from contributing

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.

1. It matters to anyone us with children or any concern for others.

2. Not a white majority nation, does not make hispanics a MAJORITY. This expectation that whites will fade away just because we are, instead of the absolute MAJORITY, are just the LARGEST single ethnic group is going to be the source of major disappointment to lefties.

3. Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is a fool.

Yes they did. They did it by blocking any other race from contributing
Really, that is just Bs an you know it.

America was created by white men for white men

They were appalled when women and minorities began to demand....Hey, what about me?
In a country built on the concept that "All men are created equal" they revolted at the idea that this may actually be true

They were appalled when women and minorities began to demand....Hey, what about me?
In a country built on the concept that "All men are created equal" they revolted at the idea that this may actually be true

It was created at a time when enlarging the in group to "white men" was a huge step forward.

SERFDOM was still being practiced in large parts of Europe at the time.

So? Those white men might have been ruthless SOBs but that doesn't change the history of what happened.

It was created at a time when enlarging the in group to "white men" was a huge step forward.

Very true. Acknowledging that the nobility were no different than anyone else was a huge step.
But beyond 1776, this country was created and managed for the benefit of white males. We killed 600,000 Americans just trying to end slavery. We were one of the last modern societies to give women the vote. We openly discriminated against minorities for 100 years after the Civil War

Yes, White males are outraged
The country they created and dominated for two hundred years was slipping away as they were forced to open the doors to others

Very true. Acknowledging that the nobility were no different than anyone else was a huge step.
But beyond 1776, this country was created and managed for the benefit of white males. We killed 600,000 Americans just trying to end slavery. We were one of the last modern societies to give women the vote. We openly discriminated against minorities for 100 years after the Civil War

The country they created and dominated for two hundred years was slipping away as they were forced to open the doors to others

Wow, yeah we were soooooo far behind...

"Most independent countries enacted women's suffrage in the interwar era, including Canada in 1917, Britain in 1918 and the United States in 1920. "

Women's suffrage - Wikipedia

This is the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

A conservative, biased in FAVOR of America, reads that and thinks, "America was right with the times, probably slowed down a hair by the checks and balances of a Federal system."

A liberals, such as yourself, see America as "one of the last modern societies to give women the vote.".

Also, relevant to your position.

"Late adopters in Europe included Spain in 1931, France in 1944, Italy in 1946, Greece in 1952, Switzerland in 1971, as well as several small countries."

Mmmm....

Wow, yeah we were soooooo far behind...

"Most independent countries enacted women's suffrage in the interwar era, including Canada in 1917, Britain in 1918 and the United States in 1920. "

Women's suffrage - Wikipedia

This is the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

A conservative, biased in FAVOR of America, reads that and thinks, "America was right with the times, probably slowed down a hair by the checks and balances of a Federal system."

A liberals, such as yourself, see America as "one of the last modern societies to give women the vote.".

Also, relevant to your position.

"Late adopters in Europe included Spain in 1931, France in 1944, Italy in 1946, Greece in 1952, Switzerland in 1971, as well as several small countries."

Mmmm....
My country right or wrong never serves the countries needs
Real citizenship is acknowledging what is wrong with the country and trying to fix it

This particular thread is about the loss of power among white males. Our countries treatment of women and minorities is not something we should be proud of. Having a level playing field where white males have to compete on an equal basis with women and minorities and non-Christians is something to strive for

Bemoaning the fact that white males no longer get to call all the shots is not something our society needs

Forum List

Back