Kurmugeon

May 5, 2014
The Epidemic of Racial Crimes in America

2010 FBI Racial Crime Statistics:

FBI — Table 43a

OK, so let's do the math.

62,593 White Attacks on Black Victims

320,082 Black Attacks on White Victims

Therefore: Blacks commit 5X as many violent Attacks as Whites.

But!, After Normalizing for Population:

197,000,000 Whites in America

38,000,000 Blacks in America

White on Black Attacks per 1000 White People: 0.32
or 1 in 3000 Whites Attack a Black person

Black on White Attacks per 1000 Black People: 8.42
or 1 in 125 Blacks Attack a White Person

8.42 / 0.32 = 26 X

(which in the video is rounded DOWN to 25X, instead of the scientifically flawed, but politically incorrect, 26X)

So, that's the Realty, we have an Epidemic of Black against White RACIAL CRIME in America.​

But that isn't the whole story.

The rate at which Blacks Assault Blacks, is far higher than the Rate that ALL other Racial groups Assault Blacks, COMBINED!

Shouldn't these official FBI crime statistics, and the story they tell, come into our narrative on the Ferguson situation?

Doesn't the threat of this kind of violence, which the police have to deal with daily, affect the nature of the wariness and response of police officers everywhere?

Should White Americans start holding themselves much more On-Guard and Wary around Black Americans?

Isn't it time that we stop creating the sense of Entitlement to "Social-Justice-Reprisal-Violence" generated by the special protections, preferential treatment, and racial manipulation propaganda created by Affirmative Action?

Isn't it time for the 45 years of Racial Preference Insanity to END!?

-

Interesting stuff you can pull off with statistics. To diddle them in your favor (and only in your favor) you have to understand the underlying mechanics of the situation. And MOST CONSUMERS of those stats, don't have a prayer of understanding the context for those numbers.

For instance -- why don't we do white on white crime versus black on black crime --- there HAS to be an interesting factoid there that SOMEONE can use.

OR -- take your little factoids and control for INCOME and EDUCATION of the aggressors --- but your dude in the video doesn't WANT this to be about Income or Education -- he wants it to be about race.. Smart cookie.. Dumb consumers.

BTW --- Welcome to USMB Kurmudgeon. And what the heck does affirmative action have to do with Assault and Battery??

BTW --- Welcome to USMB Kurmudgeon. And what the heck does affirmative action have to do with Assault and Battery??

Many sociologists who have studied the epidemic of racial violence in America, interviewing those who committed the violence, and looking at their emails and social media chats before the violence which led to their assaults, found that the most common element was NOT poverty, in fact many if not most of the Blacks committing these crimes are actually solidly middle class.

Nor was there a past of any kind of history of racial discrimination or assaults against those who commited the violence, but rather a pervasive sense of what I stated in the OP: a sense of Entitlement to "Social-Justice-Reprisal-Violence".

When the sociologists asked further questions about WHY the Black Individuals they felt that they had the Right to commit such crimes, they quoted elements straight out of many articles they were taught in public schools about the justification for Affirmative Action.

An interesting side note, in those cases where WHITE Americans have committed crimes against Blacks, in MOST cases, there was a past history of Blacks assaulting either themselves or a loved one.

-

Many sociologists who have studied the epidemic of racial violence in America, interviewing those who committed the violence, and looking at their emails and social media chats before the violence which led to their assaults, found that the most common element was NOT poverty, in fact many if not most of the Blacks committing these crimes are actually solidly middle class.

Nor was there a past of any kind of history of racial discrimination or assaults against those who commited the violence, but rather a pervasive sense of what I stated in the OP: a sense of Entitlement to "Social-Justice-Reprisal-Violence".

When the sociologists asked further questions about WHY the Black Individuals they felt that they had the Right to commit such crimes, they quoted elements straight out of many articles they were taught in public schools about the justification for Affirmative Action.

An interesting side note, in those cases where WHITE Americans have committed crimes against Blacks, in MOST cases, there was a past history of Blacks assaulting either themselves or a loved one.

-

Even if I believed that violent attacks on wnites were motivated by some sense of entitlement to create their own justice, killing affirmative action would make those sordid tales being sold in school all the more real. Affirmative action needs to be debated on socio economic benefits, and efficacy, and equality. Not sold as a form of crime control..., There MAY BE some mindset that injustice excuses battery and assault. But its wrong. Because as I said, I am guessing that black on black crime statistics are even MORE titulating. And those are not based on entitlement mentalities.

FBI — Table 43a

8.42 / 0.32 = 26 X

(which in the video is rounded DOWN to 25X, instead of the scientifically flawed, but politically incorrect, 26X)

So, that's the Realty, we have an Epidemic of Black against White RACIAL CRIME in America.

The rate at which Blacks Assault Blacks, is far higher than the Rate that ALL other Racial groups Assault Blacks, COMBINED!

Shouldn't these official FBI crime statistics, and the story they tell, come into our narrative on the Ferguson situation?

Doesn't the threat of this kind of violence, which the police have to deal with daily, affect the nature of the wariness and response of police officers everywhere?

Should White Americans start holding themselves much more On-Guard and Wary around Black Americans?

Isn't it time that we stop creating the sense of Entitlement to "Social-Justice-Reprisal-Violence" generated by the special protections, preferential treatment, and racial manipulation propaganda created by Affirmative Action?

-

NO, no, and no...not based on the measly RAW NUMBERS those statistics represent!

Even if I believed that violent attacks on wnites were motivated by some sense of entitlement to create their own justice, killing affirmative action would make those sordid tales being sold in school all the more real. Affirmative action needs to be debated on socio economic benefits, and efficacy, and equality. Not sold as a form of crime control..., There MAY BE some mindset that injustice excuses battery and assault. But its wrong. Because as I said, I am guessing that black on black crime statistics are even MORE titulating. And those are not based on entitlement mentalities.

As a White Man, I have more genetic material in common with the most different Black Male on the planet, than I have in common with my own sister.

The problems facing Blacks in America are due to Differential Treatment, but in 2014, the differences which are hurting are as likely to be unjust preferential treatment as unjust detrimental treatment.

The problems in the Black Communities rife with violence have more to do with dysfunctional culture brought on by decades of welfare, addiction, and being taught that they are not the White person's equal without a preference granted by Liberals.

The ability for generation upon generation to exist without a requirement to be productive and competitive in work and in society will DESTROY any people!

I want the violence to stop. I live and work daily around many Blacks who are no different culturally than myself. SOME of them I would estimate have a higher standard of character, and less in the ways of character flaws, than myself.

I KNOW that Black people are my Equal, I insist that they act like it!

-

It seems that every time a White guy learns to use a computer and use the INTERNET he has to share his new
found FBI statistical crime analysis with the rest of the world; ad nauseam !

As a White Man, I have more genetic material in common with the most different Black Male on the planet, than I have in common with my own sister.

The problems facing Blacks in America are due to Differential Treatment, but in 2014, the differences which are hurting are as likely to be unjust preferential treatment as unjust detrimental treatment.

The problems in the Black Communities rife with violence have more to do with dysfunctional culture brought on by decades of welfare, addiction, and being taught that they are not the White person's equal without a preference granted by Liberals.

The ability for generation upon generation to exist without a requirement to be productive and competitive in work and in society will DESTROY any people!

I want the violence to stop. I live and work daily around many Blacks who are no different culturally than myself. SOME of them I would estimate have a higher standard of character, and less in the ways of character flaws, than myself.

I KNOW that Black people are my Equal, I insist that they act like it!

-

Well you might have rehabilitated yourself with those admissions !!! Funny deal with those statistics. If you plopped a bunch hispanics into the ghetto, they would exceed the crime statistics of the general hispanic community. Culture and enviroment it is. AND the folklore of hopelessness that kids are pummeled with by the tyranny of low leftist expectations.

Interesting stuff you can pull off with statistics. To diddle them in your favor (and only in your favor) you have to understand the underlying mechanics of the situation. And MOST CONSUMERS of those stats, don't have a prayer of understanding the context for those numbers.

Yes, of course.....none of us are nearly as sophisticated or intelligent as you are.

Those numbers he gave are accurate according to the DOJ, BJS and FBI. Anyone can look up the data. Give it a try instead of just saying "nuh uh".

For instance -- why don't we do white on white crime versus black on black crime --- there HAS to be an interesting factoid there that SOMEONE can use.
Feel free to educate us, then. Don't sing it. Bring it.

OR -- take your little factoids and control for INCOME and EDUCATION of the aggressors --- but your dude in the video doesn't WANT this to be about Income or Education -- he wants it to be about race.. Smart cookie.. Dumb consumers.

The FBI, DOJ, and BJS don't control for income/education...blah....blah...
I don't care if the person is a millionaire with a doctorate in nuclear physics. Once he becomes a criminal we're talking about what he did, not what college he went to or what his salary is.

It seems that every time a White guy learns to use a computer and use the INTERNET he has to share his new
found FBI statistical crime analysis with the rest of the world; ad nauseam !

The FBI numbers are accurate and you know it and so does everyone else...That's exactly why you don't deny them and instead choose to make a disparaging remark about "white guys".

Well you might have rehabilitated yourself with those admissions !!! Funny deal with those statistics. If you plopped a bunch hispanics into the ghetto, they would exceed the crime statistics of the general hispanic community. Culture and enviroment it is. AND the folklore of hopelessness that kids are pummeled with by the tyranny of low leftist expectations.

You don't know anything about me.

I have fought in four wars. I served my country in various ways for 27 years.

I am a mature American with many years of leadership and scientific experience, and a great aptitude for math.

I am married to a Hispanic women, have been married three times, and all have been mixed race marriages. My wife of 25 years now is Hispanic American.

I am a father of two grown daughters, and a grandfather of five mixed race grand children.

I am currently studying sociology and political science.

-

FBI — Table 43a

8.42 / 0.32 = 26 X

So, that's the Realty, we have an Epidemic of Black against White RACIAL CRIME in America.

-

NO, no, and no...not based on the measly RAW NUMBERS those statistics represent!

Still pretending you don't understand percentages, basic math and correlation.

Disingenuous, but I know why you do it.

You don't know anything about me.

I have fought in four wars. I served my country in various ways for 27 years.

I am a mature American with many years of leadership and scientific experience, and a great aptitude for math.

I am married to a Hispanic women, have been married three times, and all have been mixed race marriages. My wife of 25 years now is Hispanic American.

I am a father of two grown daughters, and a grandfather of five mixed race grand children.

I am currently studying sociology and political science.

-

married 3 times?
Man, when are you gonna learn?
****JUST KIDDING****

married 3 times?
Man, when are you gonna learn?
****JUST KIDDING****

LOL, yes, well, my first wife and my last and current wife are the same person. We got married too young, but after some learning, settled down.

-

-

Today in america everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

entitlements, rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government utilizes these racist practices to prevent .....racism....and people have been indoctrinated to think this makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back