The executive branch can nuder the supreme court

I was kind of thinking of a way we can neutralize court decisions that we don't like. A state could simply refuse but the problem with that is that those that refuse could be thrown in jail. The solution would be for the executive branch to simply pardon any official who is charged with contempt of court in those cases thus rendering the courts ability to enforce its decrees powerless. This could be done on a host of issues such as Roe V. Wade or Obamacare bullshit.

Over my dead body will I ever tolerate the President sending FBI agents marching into the Supreme Court and performing strip searches just because the President doesn't like the way a court case went down.
But you will tolerate your president sending fbi agents marching into Burns Oregon to kill people because he doesn't like the way the people use their own land...

Yes. they took over a government building on public lands. They broke the law.

Public lands are owned by the people. A corrupt judge and a corrupt law enforcement official (also appointed) colluded to establish an unconstitutional military presence, and to imprison people who absolutely should not be in prison..and who are in prison for PROTESTING unconstitutional actions of the feds.

The feds do not have the right to point guns at people over land use. Fuck the feds, it's just a matter of time before people start taking them out. I expect it will start in Grant County.

Oh, your list of grievances. Yeah, I read that and you didn't provide any substance, it was just a list.

Do you expect the court to get it right 100% of the time? What is the threshold? Do they have to get it right by you all the time? 90%, 80%?

And, when you reply with whatever answer, what specifically are your next steps? Granted, whatever you want the President or Congress to do, they won't. So, where do you go from here?

Those were all straight forward Constitutional issues, they should have gotten all of them right

Ok, they didn't, or at least they didn't according to you. So, what exactly should be done?

Well, I'd impeach the ones who voted for those who are still on the court. Then again I'd impeach all the congressmen and Senators who voted for the Iraq War and for Obamacare too. And I'd charge everyone in congress with one count of armed robbery for every earmark they've ever voted for. I'm probably not going to get my way on any of that. What's your point?

But as a citizen you don't have the right to impeach anyone. So, what would you do?

I answered your question. Do you have another one or are you just making playground arguments?

No you didn't. You invented your governmental super powers and answered with that. You might as well have said you'd take out the Supreme Court with your heat vision.

Kaz posts the const limits gummit power (actually it doesn't - the bill or rights does that)

Then Kaz posts state gummits can say gays can't marry.

And then he complains the Scotus interferes with rights of not letting us ban gays getting married

If you though Kaz was a FOCKING IDIOT you'd be right. Don't have nice weekend, idiot.

I was kind of thinking of a way we can neutralize court decisions that we don't like. A state could simply refuse but the problem with that is that those that refuse could be thrown in jail. The solution would be for the executive branch to simply pardon any official who is charged with contempt of court in those cases thus rendering the courts ability to enforce its decrees powerless. This could be done on a host of issues such as Roe V. Wade or Obamacare bullshit.

Over my dead body will I ever tolerate the President sending FBI agents marching into the Supreme Court and performing strip searches just because the President doesn't like the way a court case went down.
But you will tolerate your president sending fbi agents marching into Burns Oregon to kill people because he doesn't like the way the people use their own land...

Public lands are owned by the people. A corrupt judge and a corrupt law enforcement official (also appointed) colluded to establish an unconstitutional military presence, and to imprison people who absolutely should not be in prison..and who are in prison for PROTESTING unconstitutional actions of the feds.

The feds do not have the right to point guns at people over land use. Fuck the feds, it's just a matter of time before people start taking them out. I expect it will start in Grant County.

Doesn't mean you get to do any damn thing you want.

In addition to working on their spelling, some folks here need to brush up on Civics.

Like? Nuder is a correctly spelled word. It just wasn't used in the right context. I honestly didn't know how to spell n****** as in spade and **** your pet. I also didn't care either.

Your disregard for the English language is as obvious as your ignorance as to the form and function of our government.

Those were all straight forward Constitutional issues, they should have gotten all of them right

Ok, they didn't, or at least they didn't according to you. So, what exactly should be done?

Well, I'd impeach the ones who voted for those who are still on the court. Then again I'd impeach all the congressmen and Senators who voted for the Iraq War and for Obamacare too. And I'd charge everyone in congress with one count of armed robbery for every earmark they've ever voted for. I'm probably not going to get my way on any of that. What's your point?

But as a citizen you don't have the right to impeach anyone. So, what would you do?

I answered your question. Do you have another one or are you just making playground arguments?

No you didn't. You invented your governmental super powers and answered with that. You might as well have said you'd take out the Supreme Court with your heat vision.

Ah, question answered, you're making playground arguments.

No idea what you're talking about.. You asked what I think we should do, and I answered it. I said I am not going to get my way. What does that have to do with your heat vision?

No idea what you're talking about.. You asked what I think we should do, and I answered it. I said I am not going to get my way. What does that have to do with your heat vision?

I'm asking YOU what YOU would do when Congress doesn't do what YOU want them to do and YOU can;'t answer it.

Again. The feds do not have the right to point guns at people over land use. We will point our guns back.

And they do not have the right to tell us how to use our private, OR our public, lands.

Again. The feds do not have the right to point guns at people over land use. We will point our guns back.

And they do not have the right to tell us how to use our private, OR our public, lands.

They are the custodians of our public land yes in a by the people for the poeple kind of way they get to tell us exactly what we can do with our public lands.

They are the custodians of our public land yes in a by the people for the poeple kind of way they get to tell us exactly what we can do with our public lands.

Er..no, they are not. They do not get to tell us exactly what we can do with our public lands, which do, after all, belong to us.

They do not own them. They cannot have them. And they need to get the fuck off them.

Er..no, they are not. They do not get to tell us exactly what we can do with our public lands, which do, after all, belong to us.

They do not own them. They cannot have them. And they need to get the fuck off them.

Cool, I'm gonna' go build my dream home on some free public land now.

Kaz posts the const limits gummit power (actually it doesn't - the bill or rights does that)

The whole document says what powers the government has, period, it has no other powers. Yeah, the whole document is to limit power. Sad your government school education

Then Kaz posts state gummits can say gays can't marry.

The Constitution limits FEDERAL power, damn that government school education

And then he complains the Scotus interferes with rights of not letting us ban gays getting married

The voices in your head repeat themselves, do they?

If you though Kaz was a FOCKING IDIOT you'd be right. Don't have nice weekend, idiot.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and wow, government schools wasted yours

I'm asking YOU what YOU would do when Congress doesn't do what YOU want them to do and YOU can;'t answer it.

Um ... I disagree with them and say so. I didn't realize your question was that pedestrian.

What do you do when you disagree with the government? Set yourself on fire in Lafayette Park?

The guy reached for his gun. With a bunch of jumpy cops around. After being chased by the cops. He wanted to die. Thought he'd be a martyr to the cause. Oops.

They're non-elected, appointed asshats. They are dispensible, they can and should be replaced when they fuck with the constitution.

Yeah, throw the bums out for not being the elected officials they were never intended to be. And, man oh man, if one of them performs his Constitutional duties by deciding what is Constitutional and what is not then let's string 'em up because someone in a trailor park sees it differently.
If by "interpreting" the constitution, they are creating new law, then no..they don't get to do that. and when they do, we need to kick them out and start over. Or just start over and tell them to get it right. We don't have to tolerate that bullshit.

You don't get to decide who gets kicked out of the Supreme Court. The Legislature gets to decide that and you get to vote for them. Your use of the word "We" is being used quite liberally. I doubt many Americans share the opinion of the OP. You guys are just a bunch of whiny bitches when things don't go your way. That's how our Republic works.
As I said, Congress or the Executive branch could deal, but they won't, because they're traitors.

Just like you are.

Oh, I see. Good luck with your revolution. We'll be right behind you...chuckling.
Chuckling? More like laughing loudly and pointing.

Um ... I disagree with them and say so. I didn't realize your question was that pedestrian.

What do you do when you disagree with the government? Set yourself on fire in Lafayette Park?

Ok, so nothing is your answer.

Yeah, throw the bums out for not being the elected officials they were never intended to be. And, man oh man, if one of them performs his Constitutional duties by deciding what is Constitutional and what is not then let's string 'em up because someone in a trailor park sees it differently.
If by "interpreting" the constitution, they are creating new law, then no..they don't get to do that. and when they do, we need to kick them out and start over. Or just start over and tell them to get it right. We don't have to tolerate that bullshit.

You don't get to decide who gets kicked out of the Supreme Court. The Legislature gets to decide that and you get to vote for them. Your use of the word "We" is being used quite liberally. I doubt many Americans share the opinion of the OP. You guys are just a bunch of whiny bitches when things don't go your way. That's how our Republic works.
As I said, Congress or the Executive branch could deal, but they won't, because they're traitors.

Just like you are.

Oh, I see. Good luck with your revolution. We'll be right behind you...chuckling.
Chuckling? More like laughing loudly and pointing.

I was being kind.

Just like you are.

No, you really won't.

Too late.

You won't be laughing in...hmmm...about a year. I promise you.
We'll be guffawing at you....loud......and often. Will you be ready, Allie?

Yeah, fuck the judicial branch, what have they ever done for us?
They're non-elected, appointed asshats. They are dispensible, they can and should be replaced when they fuck with the constitution.

If they did their Constitutional duties and enforced the Constitution, then there wouldn't be a problem. The problem is they don't limit the other branches to doing only Constitutional things, which is their duty and they legislate, which isn't their duty
If you really knew how the courts worked (which you don't) you would know that the Court can't do ANYTHING unless a case is brought before them.

So...this is what you do (if you don't want to just keep whining)...bring a case accusing elected officials of not being what they were intended to be. Make sure you've got a good case now and keep us posted.

Too late.

You won't be laughing in...hmmm...about a year. I promise you.

Because the Supreme Court 'traitors' will be thrown out of the court? That is what you've been talking about.
No because the transformation of our country isn't going to stop, and it isn't going to be good, and you will be crying like a whiny bitch.

Like you guys are now, in this thread? Nah, I have trust in our form of government.
Our form of government is no longer our form of government. Your faith in government just because it's government shows you for a statist tool.
Yeah...the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments really suck, don't they?

Forum List

Back