The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

Please go back to Africa sir! And uh,....take the rest of the chimps with ya!:rolleyes:

Hows that for an answer?:wink_2:

I wish he'd take you with him.

Racists in traditional white, are no more appealing than the newer, black models...

Naturally! :rolleyes: You might as well go along with them Ms Fonda. You are obviously living under a rock with your head up your ass anyway. Not to be critical.:eusa_whistle:

Toodles!

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather
the Black person is male or female.

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

I say white superiority is a big lie. It is all false.

Black people and black genes are dominate throughout nature, and everyday life.

images

Dominate ape genes^^^^^

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

images

Dominate ape genes^^^^^

You know some of these chimpanzes, once you shave that black fur off , there is white skin
underneath that black fur.!!

images

Dominate ape genes^^^^^

Nice touch NLT!:lol:

"Evolution":lol::lol::lol:

The white race has defective degenerate genes. Why do white people continue to perpatrate the fraud
of superiority, while maintaining degenerate defective genes.!? , I need one of you white people to answer this.?!
Perhaps if you could substantiate your assertion with a few specifics, backed up with references, we'd know what you were trying to ask about.

Please go back to Africa sir! And uh,....take the rest of the chimps with ya!:rolleyes:

Hows that for an answer?:wink_2:

I wish he'd take you with him.

Racists in traditional white, are no more appealing than the newer, black models...

Naturally! :rolleyes: You might as well go along with them Ms Fonda. You are obviously living under a rock with your head up your ass anyway. Not to be critical.:eusa_whistle:

Toodles!

How utterly typical of pseudo-liberals to never criticize Negroes for their unfounded racist nonsense, but to attack OTHERS for responding rather wittily.

PS- Tell me one city/country/whatever run/populated by Negroes that is doing well.

The white race has defective degenerate genes. Why do white people continue to perpatrate the fraud
of superiority, while maintaining degenerate defective genes.!? , I need one of you white people to answer this.?!
Perhaps if you could substantiate your assertion with a few specifics, backed up with references, we'd know what you were trying to ask about.

You went to High School , you've been to college, what I am talking about is
covered in every high school, and college or University biology text book out there.
You know what I am talking about. The white race has recessive degenerative genes.
Google it, and find out right now.
Google ------>white people and so called recessive genes
www.asiasfinest.com

Last edited:

Does it bother you terribly that more and more of these genes are being mixed with the 'white' genes you hate so much?

Does it bother you terribly that more and more of these genes are being mixed with the 'white' genes you hate so much?

The hype that there is an increase in interracial mariages is media hype.
It is all false. Blacks are still marrying other blacks.
I go to black churches all the time , the people in these black churches are getting married to other blacks.
Stop posting your propaganda mr. white jungle feaver. Stick to your own mighty whity women.? they are not good enough for you?
got go after black women now?

I go to black churches all the time , the people in these black churches are getting married to other blacks.
Stop posting your propaganda mr. white jungle feaver. Stick to your own mighty whity women.? they are not good enough for you?

What makes us different than dogs when it comes to mixed breeds?

Everyone knows that mongrels are waaaaay healthier in general than pure breeds.

perpetuate the fraud? what sphere of life are you talking about?

whites are better than blacks at organizing civilizations that invent and build things. whites are better at logically skillful thought and figuring out cause and effect. but those qualities are only 'superior' depending on the value judgment of the society involved. Im sure many african societies value many things as 'superior' that whites do not.

It is all false.

Oh no, it's true. You have been shown ample evidence that it is true and you have failed to ever refute said evidence. Does this increase bother you very much? It will likely increase even more in the coming years, don't you think?

ostrich-people-zimbabwe.1239.large_slideshow.jpg

people who breed in a genetic bottleneck get interesting variations. caucasian people in inhospitable northern europe developed bigger, faster, smarter brains in response to harsh conditions. which would you prefer? ostrich feet or an efficient brain? hahahaha

You are such a racist piece of shit.:eusa_hand:

people who breed in a genetic bottleneck get interesting variations. caucasian people in inhospitable northern europe developed bigger, faster, smarter brains in response to harsh conditions. which would you prefer? ostrich feet or an efficient brain? hahahaha

What in gods name is wrong with their feet?:eek:

Its called Mr. High gravity white people ass kissing uncle tom disease.
with want to suck up and defend white racists posters syndrome.

Its called Mr. High gravity white people ass kissing uncle tom disease.
with want to suck up and defend white racists posters syndrome.

Yeah ok.:eusa_hand:

recessive gene in a secluded area. it happens. Tay-Sachs or Sickle Cell arent much different

Severe case of photoshop.

Forum List

Back