The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

The white race has defective degenerate genes. Why do white people continue to perpatrate the fraud
of superiority, while maintaining degenerate defective genes.!? , I need one of you white people to answer this.?!

Does it bother you terribly that more and more of these genes are being mixed with the 'white' genes you hate so much?

The 'Browning' of The USA.

The only thing nicer than being able to pass for white in America is not having to so fucking often. Progress rocks.

The only thing nicer than being able to pass for white in America is not having to so fucking often.

What about being male?

:eusa_shifty:

I thought you'd know.

****I must harass all admin without bias****

The white race has defective degenerate genes. Why do white people continue to perpatrate the fraud
of superiority, while maintaining degenerate defective genes.!? , I need one of you white people to answer this.?!

Does it bother you terribly that more and more of these genes are being mixed with the 'white' genes you hate so much?

The hype that there is an increase in interracial mariages is media hype.
It is all false. Blacks are still marrying other blacks.
I go to black churches all the time , the people in these black churches are getting married to other blacks.
Stop posting your propaganda mr. white jungle feaver. Stick to your own mighty whity women.? they are not good enough for you?
got go after black women now?

The difference is how much more widely accepted interracial marriage is.

Today, in most 'public' settings, people respect each other about that particular choice by force if not by shame or courtesy. Now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

I hope I live long enough to see the trend accelerate. We can never be truly free, so long as the busy-bodies of society keep getting their panties in such a wad over the personal choices other people make.

The only thing nicer than being able to pass for white in America is not having to so fucking often.

What about being male?

I thought you'd know.

Passing for a dude I have no trouble doing... what's tough is going in drag when you party with nudists.

What about being male?

I thought you'd know.

Passing for a dude I have no trouble doing... what's tough is going in drag when you party with nudists.

And what's this ADMIN bullshit?!?

I WORK for a living around here!

I go to black churches all the time , the people in these black churches are getting married to other blacks.
Stop posting your propaganda mr. white jungle feaver. Stick to your own mighty whity women.? they are not good enough for you?

Today, in most 'public' settings, people respect each other about that particular choice by force if not by shame. Now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

I hope I live long enough to see the trend accelerate. We can never be truly free, so long as the busy-bodies of society keep getting their panties in such a wad over the personal choices other people make.

It still not more accepted now , than in the past.
There are still many whites, and blacks that do not accept interracial marriages.
Thats another form of the "Media Hype" , that it is more accepted, it isn't.

What about being male?

I thought you'd know.

And what's this ADMIN bullshit?!?

I WORK for a living around here!

erm.......right.

:uhoh3:

Interesting insight on your personal life: Arriving in drag to a Nudist's Party would never have occured to me.

Today, in most 'public' settings, people respect each other about that particular choice by force if not by shame. Now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

Of course it is. Does that bother you, dear?

Today, in most 'public' settings, people respect each other about that particular choice by force if not by shame or courtesy. Now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

There are still many whites, and blacks that do not accept interracial marriages.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point, Bro'. I work with the public and watch them interact. In my opinion, it is happening more and more often and now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point, Bro'. I work with the public and watch them interact. In my opinion, it is happening more and more often and now that we're used to it, it's no big deal.

Was it ever a "big deal" .....I mean during the past 50 years...maybe longer?

I don't recall having ever read of anyone killing a mixed race couple.

That's their problem and they can go fuck themselves. If "Black genes" are so superior how do they have higher mortality rates than any other "race" except for native Americans here in America? High blood pressure heart disease, and some cancers as well, etc.

Maybe not killing, but it definitely cause whispers and gossip years ago. I have seen one fight because of it years ago. So no, not a big deal like in the movies, but looked down upon maybe.

Maybe not killing, but it definitely cause whispers and gossip years ago. I have seen one fight because of it years ago. So no, not a big deal like in the movies, but looked down upon maybe.

Whispers and Gossip =/= Big deal, true.

Perhaps if you could substantiate your assertion with a few specifics, backed up with references, we'd know what you were trying to ask about.

You went to High School , you've been to college, what I am talking about is
covered in every high school, and college or University biology text book out there.
You know what I am talking about. The white race has recessive degenerative genes.
Google it, and find out right now.
Google ------>white people and so called recessive genes
www.asiasfinest.com
That's not how it works, 52.

YOU make a statement, YOU back it up.

I know an inter-racial couple; he is Caucasian, she is a Negro- they both say that they get the most hate from Negroes, with NO static from Asians or Caucasians.

You are such a racist piece of shit.:eusa_hand:
Negroes are the most intolerant of "diversity" of any group.

"Aks" any female Negro how she feels about a "brutha" dating a Caucasian!

PS- They are the most intolerant of homosexuals, too.

This is always the point at which 52nd and his genes slink off in cowardly fashion.

This study is not very accurate, and reports that only %44 percent of America accepts
interracial marriage. Which is still not a majority opinion.

All I know is that in many inner cities, the majority of black people still prefer to marry other blacks. So, as I said, and as was stated in your pew study, race still matters,
And I still see many black women in black churches saying that they prefer to marry
black men, not white men as only %9 percent of black women marry outside their
race as compared to % 26 of black men, this is what your pew study said mr. jungle fever.
White women not good enough for you.?

What makes us different than dogs when it comes to mixed breeds?

Everyone knows that mongrels are waaaaay healthier in general than pure breeds.
A better analogy is dogs and wolves- same species- and they rarely intermingle in the real world.

"Birds of a feather flock together." It's natural.
You know it, I know it, and alla God's chirren know it.

Forum List

Back