The FAKE FTX Scandal

Nancy Pelosi should not only return every dime she was bribed with from FTX, but every penny she and her son took from Burisma.
Perhaps the walls are finally closing in on her corruption.
I doubt that though.

And Bubba Clinton couldn't avoid visiting FTX owned mansions in the Bahama's filled with prostitutes!! :ssex:

I can understand why you are disappointed the MSM is not parroting this bullshit.

That is exactly why you have been trained not to like them, and especially not to look at them.
Nobody trained anybody, it's what they report on and what others do report on. There is absolutely no doubt LWMSM caters to the left, in fact they are the left.

I don't know about this money laundering BS, but it has been reported our tax money was invested in FTX by Ukraine. Time will tell.

Nobody trained anybody, it's what they report on and what others do report on. There is absolutely no doubt LWMSM caters to the left, in fact they are the left.

I don't know about this money laundering BS, but it has been reported our tax money was invested in FTX by Ukraine. Time will tell.
“It has been reported “ by which unhinged nut job with no actual facts?

Last edited:
Simple question why was money laundered thru Ukraine and not some bank in burley idaho
It wasn’t

Crypto was donated to Ukraine (Separate from US aid) by private individuals.

Ever try to buy military hardware with crypto? Of course not.

It has to be converted into real currency first… by for instance a Crypto exchange… like FTX

There are two scandals surrounding FTX right now. One is real, the other is a hoax. This topic is about the fake scandal.

If you want to discuss the real scandal, I have created a topic for it here: The REAL FTX Scandal

There is a stupid hoax going around that FTX somehow facilitated the laundering of money for the Democrats. The story goes that the Democrats voted for aid to Ukraine. Then the Ukrainians gave money to FTX, and then FTX donated that money to Democrats.

This hoax is stupid beyond belief.

First, aid to Ukraine was a bipartisan thing. An overwhelming number of Republicans voted for aid to Ukraine. It is only recently that Putin has been able to convert a lot of them into surrendering Ukraine because we are winning.

Second, the propagandists pushing this hoax have provided ZERO evidence of Ukrainians giving money to FTX.

ZERO. NONE. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.

This bullshit is made up out of thin air.

We are deep in "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" territory, boys and girls. And I can guarantee you these facts will trigger a lot of the tards.

It never even occurs to the rubes to ask for evidence. They are just waiting for their puppet masters to make some up for them.

Third, the only dealings FTX had with Ukraine was to partner with an organization called Aid To Ukraine. This organization accepted donations which would be used to help Ukrainians. FTX's role was to enable people to donate crypto coins which FTX would then convert to currency for the Ukrainians.

So you see, the money was flowing TO Ukraine FROM FTX. Not the other way around.

But facts never stop the tards from bleeving the dumbest shit.

Fourth, most of the US government aid going to Ukraine goes to contractors and humanitarian groups. It does not go directly to the Ukrainian government.

They want so hard to find a scandal where there is none

Ah yet another Dem party corruption scandal, I for one am not surprised. Imagine how much of the Dem corruption never sees the light of day. Dem party leaders achieve fortunes in the 10's even 100's of millions of dollars on civil servant salaries... :eusa_think: Seems fishy.

So there actually is no Ukraine connection other than Ukraine swapping privately donated crypto token for real currency.

What’s the scandal then?

Last edited:
From where to where?
Being as the shoe just dropped a week ago......and there has been a bankruptcy filed, I'm sure we'll soon find out.This escapade is going to reverberate loudly across the globe.
Bankman-Fried is hiding in the Bahamas soon to be extradited, his girlfriend Caroline Ellison is trying to get out of country, to Qatar who has no extradition treaty with the US.

Good article on the background of these clowns:

Wait for the FTX bankruptcy to unwind, along with all the political ramifications it entails, not to mention the financial afterburn in the whole crypto market, very likely extending into and befouling the rest of the banking system. This is going to be a clusterfuck for the ages, and will propel the USA into a depression with no visible horizon.

:

Being as the shoe just dropped a week ago......and there has been a bankruptcy filed, I'm sure we'll soon find out.This escapade is going to reverberate loudly across the globe.
Bankman-Fried is hiding in the Bahamas soon to be extradited, his girlfriend Caroline Ellison is trying to get out of country, to Qatar who has no extradition treaty with the US.

Good article on the background of these clowns:

Wait for the FTX bankruptcy to unwind, along with all the political ramifications it entails, not to mention the financial afterburn in the whole crypto market, very likely extending into and befouling the rest of the banking system. This is going to be a clusterfuck for the ages, and will propel the USA into a depression with no visible horizon.

:
So a crypto exchange went under.

Bad news for crypto nuts but otherwise?

Nuffin

We caught the bastards illegally funding the filthy Democrat Party and they are in denial like they always deny their corruption.

We see the lying Democrats pull this dishonesty whenever they get caught.

There are two scandals surrounding FTX right now. One is real, the other is a hoax. This topic is about the fake scandal.

If you want to discuss the real scandal, I have created a topic for it here: The REAL FTX Scandal

There is a stupid hoax going around that FTX somehow facilitated the laundering of money for the Democrats. The story goes that the Democrats voted for aid to Ukraine. Then the Ukrainians gave money to FTX, and then FTX donated that money to Democrats.

This hoax is stupid beyond belief.

First, aid to Ukraine was a bipartisan thing. An overwhelming number of Republicans voted for aid to Ukraine. It is only recently that Putin has been able to convert a lot of them into surrendering Ukraine because we are winning.

Second, the propagandists pushing this hoax have provided ZERO evidence of Ukrainians giving money to FTX.

ZERO. NONE. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.

This bullshit is made up out of thin air.

We are deep in "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" territory, boys and girls. And I can guarantee you these facts will trigger a lot of the tards.

It never even occurs to the rubes to ask for evidence. They are just waiting for their puppet masters to make some up for them.

Third, the only dealings FTX had with Ukraine was to partner with an organization called Aid To Ukraine. This organization accepted donations which would be used to help Ukrainians. FTX's role was to enable people to donate crypto coins which FTX would then convert to currency for the Ukrainians.

So you see, the money was flowing TO Ukraine FROM FTX. Not the other way around.

But facts never stop the tards from bleeving the dumbest shit.

Fourth, most of the US government aid going to Ukraine goes to contractors and humanitarian groups. It does not go directly to the Ukrainian government.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:They got caught again. The corruption in our government is our government. Maybe there is a door prize in this for you.

Forum List

Back