The fall of Trumpism continues

ROTFLMFAO, UHM NOPE!!!!!
MAGA
Nope? That does not work. More every day and more and more people know the election was stolen. Your lie has failed.

While these latest videos provide more evidence of significant issues with the November 2020 election in Delaware County, the totality of the whistleblower tapes has two broader implications: First, the problems captured on video suggest systemic issues with American elections. Second, without whistleblowers filming the behind-the-scenes chaos, the public would remain blissfully ignorant of the apparent banana republic-like state of our electoral process.

Even with the videos, public officials continue to brand the evidence “misinformation.” Americans need to wake up—and soon.

Last edited:
This was NEVER a Liberal country until that swine Lincoln showed up and destroyed most of the place. Then FDR basically finished the job. Trump is NOT a Traditionslist or a Conservative in any way. Nor are/were either President Bush or VP Pence.
Well I saw a middle class the world had never seen before. It was when America was great. Metro Detroit. Flint, Saginaw, Detroit. Unions. Big 3. The rich were rich but the middle class was the richest middle class the world had ever seen before.

Mind you, the rich were still rich but they wanted to get richer. How do you do that? Send all our highest paying manufacturing jobs to Mexico. Before they did that, MAGA.

And also in the 2000's Republicans like Bush and Trump started hiring illegals to do jobs Americans would do if you paid them an American wage. This saved rich people billions a year and cost the American middle class billions every year for the last 40 plus years. Since Reagan, that slimy cock sucker. He signaled to employers he would not go after illegal employers.

The rich didn't like how fat the middle class was so they fought back. Started when they got Ronny elected. He fucked us all. For example, retirement was 65 until Ronny. Now it's 67. He fucked me back in the 80's and I didn't even know it until recently I realized my retirement was an extra 2 years away. Fuck you ronny r. You fucked us all good.

When is your retirement? Did he fuck you too?

Nope? That does not work. More every day and more and more people know the election was stolen. Your lie has failed.

While these latest videos provide more evidence of significant issues with the November 2020 election in Delaware County, the totality of the whistleblower tapes has two broader implications: First, the problems captured on video suggest systemic issues with American elections. Second, without whistleblowers filming the behind-the-scenes chaos, the public would remain blissfully ignorant of the apparent banana republic-like state of our electoral process.

Even with the videos, public officials continue to brand the evidence “misinformation.” Americans need to wake up—and soon.

ROTFLMFAO, not even close. Most of the world. Almost all of the courts know that ewe and the rest of the tardherders are assholes and fucking nuts!!!!!
MAGA

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

You need validation huh Elmer? Poor fellow.

LET'S GO BRANDON!, MAGA

Forum List

Back