The fall of Trumpism continues

Yeah, then you can explain why we need a guy in office who believes that everyone but him is a cheater.
Feel free to review the list although likely haven’t even looked at it. Pick out a topic from the list that you cry “foul” and let’s discuss it! Go.

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

Hey America hater,better get off thst deserted island you live on,as always you got it all wrong,the fall of biden continues with many long time democrat voters for decades switching to republicans because of trump loser. :itsok: :rofl:

Biden is no better than Trump so I can tell why you are frustrated.
Come on MG, for once why don’t you participate on the board? I want to know which one of those 289
things you think was “reckless”? Your word. Any one of them. You might end up picking one I’m very unfamiliar with and it will keep me up all night searching for facts. Choose please.

Clipper, good job. You obviously got OhPleaseJustQuit goat. His post shows he is frazzled.
The only one frazzled is you with your lies with your desperate Hail Marys you throw trying to convince yourself that it’s trump fallingnwhen we both know it’s the fall of biden thst continues.

hey stupid fuck,if Biden is doing so great then how come we not only have entire nfl stadiums and major blue cities chanting let’s go Brandon,but rfk jr has even said he is horrified by what the democrat party has become that he was once proud of when his uncle was president,don’t you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself paid trollboy:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::itsok:

Clipper, good job. You obviously got OhPleaseJustQuit goat. His post shows he is frazzled.
Your nose grows miles long,sorry the truth hurts trollboy thst it is the fall of lying BIDEN that continues paid DNC shill.:itsok::itsok:

Our lives are fulfilled by our pursuit to save America by eliminating Donald Trump from the USA political landscape and the slime buckets who support him.. Nothing could be more rewarding.
You are one sad little moron I really do feel sorry for you. To rework a line from Animal House blindly partisan, hate filled and stupid is no way to go through life.

They hate Trump because he loves America and puts it first, and believes in the Constitution.
America First.........LOOOLLOOOOLLLLOOOLOLL
Loves the Constitution.................Is that why he constantly shits all over it.

Your hero con man is getting lit up.
No more (R) senator obstruction.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes.

-- President George Bush

George Bush said trump lied to the Jan 6th Rioters.
Didn’t you used to refer to him as “chimp”

Great. Just don’t nominate a Liberal-Lite, Pseudo-Democrat candidate like the 2008 and 2012 nominees. That might be even uglier than you can imagine.
Yea cause that person might win. I'm looking to nominate someone who can't win. Pence can't win. He may look sane compared to the nuts running the show now but he's nuts too.

This is classic example of how the Republicans pull a very liberal country to the right. They support a nut like Trump for 6 years then suddenly GW Bush and Pence seem moderate.

This is classic example of how the Republicans pull a very liberal country to the right. They support a nut like Trump for 6 years then suddenly GW Bush and Pence seem moderate
This was NEVER a Liberal country until that swine Lincoln showed up and destroyed most of the place. Then FDR basically finished the job. Trump is NOT a Traditionslist or a Conservative in any way. Nor are/were either President Bush or VP Pence.

More evidence turns up every day. The election was stolen and it has been proven to half the country. The numbers you see are fake like almost everything else you believe. Make sure your mask covers your nose, peon.
I always do. And ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz.
MAGA

I always do. And ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz.
MAGA
Every day more is uncovered. Biden is illegitimate and you remain a stupid asshole.

These videos indicate there were widespread violations of the election code in a large Pennsylvania county, followed by coverups.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back