The fall of Trumpism continues

Based on what you just said, I bet you are way behind on your retirement savings.
I have no retirement savings because I will never be retired. If/when I get thrown out of the office I’ll go straight into a coffin (already paid for) in the ground (again, already paid for).

Last edited:
I have no retirement savings because I will never be retired. If/when I get thrown out of the office I’ll go straight into a coffin (already paid for) in the ground (again, already paid for).
This is sooo ignorant. I thought about you last night. What ignorance. What stupidity.

When you leave your job you're going to kill yourself?

What do you do for a living?

Sooo many people in their 40's and 50's said that same shit but then they got into their 60's or maybe 70's and then things changed.

You have no idea what you are talking about because you aren't old yet.

Anyways, it's sad. Maybe like others, you have to convince yourself what you are saying is true, otherwise how depression that you wasted all those years and didn't save anything. When it's too late, you'll be renting a room living off social security and medicaid.

The good news is, no one in America starves to death. Somehow, some way, even the poor get taken care of. Instead of me having to spend all the money I saved before Medicaid or medicare kicks in and pays for the retirement home, you go right in for free because you are broke. I saw it with my mom. It cost us $20K a month and all the poor people there were being covered by uncle sam.

Nearly one-fifth (18%) of respondents said they will work past the age of 70, up from 8% in a 2019 survey, while another 12% said they don't ever plan to stop working full time, up from 6% in 2019.

It's sad your way of thinking is on the rise. It shows the state of our middle class. No more retiring with dignity and comfort and enjoying your senior years. MAGA my fucking ass. More like MAWA

This is sooo ignorant. I thought about you last night. What ignorance. What stupidity.

When you leave your job you're going to kill yourself?

What do you do for a living?

Sooo many people in their 40's and 50's said that same shit but then they got into their 60's or maybe 70's and then things changed.

You have no idea what you are talking about because you aren't old yet.

Anyways, it's sad. Maybe like others, you have to convince yourself what you are saying is true, otherwise how depression that you wasted all those years and didn't save anything. When it's too late, you'll be renting a room living off social security and medicaid.

The good news is, no one in America starves to death. Somehow, some way, even the poor get taken care of. Instead of me having to spend all the money I saved before Medicaid or medicare kicks in and pays for the retirement home, you go right in for free because you are broke. I saw it with my mom. It cost us $20K a month and all the poor people there were being covered by uncle sam.

Nearly one-fifth (18%) of respondents said they will work past the age of 70, up from 8% in a 2019 survey, while another 12% said they don't ever plan to stop working full time, up from 6% in 2019.

It's sad your way of thinking is on the rise. It shows the state of our middle class. No more retiring with dignity and comfort and enjoying your senior years. MAGA my fucking ass. More like MAWA
I plan to blow my brains out on my 65th birthday.

I plan to blow my brains out on my 65th birthday.
That's sad. At 62 I hope to buy a little R-POD this guy on USMB was telling me about. Costs about $17K. Rather than buy a $150,000 condo in Florida, take the cheap RV to Florida every winter. Maybe even use it to go on cool trips to Canada, UP Michigan, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc.

Go on river trips. We have lots of rivers up north to explore. I have a flat bottom boat. I could spend years doing this.

Hunt Oct - Jan 1.

Boat May-September locally with friends and family. I have a pontoon.

And my Ebike. 10 hour days on the bike. Love it!!

Greece sometimes in July or August

Hopefully in 11 years my nephews start having kids. That would be ideal.

You don't get an increase of (at least) `12 million from your first election by way of voting against something.

Make no mistake, the "81 million" Biden voters is the biggest box-stuffed lie being told....Repulsion never got that many people to show up at the polls, and it didn't this time around either.
:auiqs.jpg:
The biggest lie being told is the one you tell yourself.

People that feel like you are the minority. The media has you believing you are not. There is no way Biden got 81 million votes. Your hand was overplayed and it could not be more obvious.
Yet no one can find all those millions of phantom voters who were not on the rolls. :dunno:

Iss a myftery, boff.

Again, it would be a mistake to believe that ‘Trumpism’ is on the decline or otherwise diminished.

Fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate are alive and well among conservatives.

Conservatives have embraced the dishonesty, corruption, and contempt for the truth that is ‘Trumpism.’

The authoritarian right will continue its attack on the rule of law, the Constitution, and our democratic institutions.
The RNC certainly appears to be on board.

Yet no one can find all those millions of phantom voters who were not on the rolls. :dunno:

Iss a myftery, boff.
These idiots miss the obvious. We all know a lot of Americans are too fucking lazy to vote. That's why it pissed off Trump when Governor Whitmer mailed every person in Michigan an absentee ballot. But what should she have done? It was a pandemic. We weren't supposed to be lined up and packed in the local firehouse, schools and libraries waiting in long lines to vote, spreading the virus. We should have even closed the poles and made EVERYONE vote absentee. How many idiots spread corona standing in line to vote for Trump?

So Trump knew if it weren't for this, he would have won. Absentee made it too easy for everyone to vote. That's why he hated it.

Normally, you have to request an absentee ballot. Most people would not have requested one. They just wouldn't have voted. Trump wished this happened because then he would have won.

So absentee voting killed Trump. And it would kill every other Republican if they made it easier not harder for everyone to vote. It shouldn't have to be hard or a pain in the ass to vote. Should be able to log on and vote. From home.

And that idea scares the fuck out of Republicans. They'll say they are afraid dead people will vote. No they don't. They're afraid living people will vote.

In other words, still no indictment.
Why is this so hard for you to understand?

700+ got arrested and charged.
A certain number of them have went to court, avoided trial, and pled (Guilty)
Then they got sentenced........ are you keeping up.

Now, some don't want to plead, and they are "AWAITING their TRIAL." geez.

These 11 that got charged with sedition (can you admit that they charged?)
are doing their court thing right now.

Here's a little reading for you to do.

“Being charged” with a crime means the prosecutor filed charges. An indictment means the grand jury filed charges against the defendant. Regardless of how the state moves forth with filing charges, the results are the same for the defendant: an arrest and formal charges.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

700+ got arrested and charged.
A certain number of them have went to court, avoided trial, and pled (Guilty)
Then they got sentenced........ are you keeping up.

Now, some don't want to plead, and they are "AWAITING their TRIAL." geez.

These 11 that got charged with sedition (can you admit that they charged?)
are doing their court thing right now.

Here's a little reading for you to do.

“Being charged” with a crime means the prosecutor filed charges. An indictment means the grand jury filed charges against the defendant. Regardless of how the state moves forth with filing charges, the results are the same for the defendant: an arrest and formal charges.
Remember a few weeks ago Republicans were going on and on about how no one at the Capitol riots were charged with Sedition?

Far-right Oath Keepers first to be charged with seditious conspiracy in Capitol attack​

The right’s endorsement and defense of Trump’s treason comes as no surprise, of course.

Indeed, Trump and ‘Trumpism’ are the products of conservativism – the consequence of the authoritarian right’s fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.
where was that?

Remember a few weeks ago Republicans were going on and on about how no one at the Capitol riots were charged with Sedition?

Far-right Oath Keepers first to be charged with seditious conspiracy in Capitol attack​

nope, where was that? post one of them.

Forum List

Back