The FBI had at least one "informant," at the Capital on Jan 6. But they didn't listen to him! Why?

That's about the 10,000th time you posted that one video.
Now show the video I requested where Trump actually says to be violent.

Oh! But you can't!
And you still neglect to acknowledge the violence.
Why?

Why did they go to the Capitol?
Who told them to go to the Capitol?
Who said, "I hope Mike Pence does the right thing." Which is to NOT certify the election.

Trump is 100% responsible for the violence at the Capitol on J6.

But of course, you believe this....>>>>>> "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."

Why?

Who said, "I hope Mike Pence does the right thing." Which is to NOT certify the election.

But of course, you believe this....>>>>>> "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."
"Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard"-President Trump, Jan 6, 2021

"Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard"-President Trump, Jan 6, 2021
Neat.......but you only focus on that ^^^^ when he talked forever in a NOT peaceful and definitely NOT patriotic manner.

I know you ONLY hear what you want, but trump is no uniter and he certainly wasn't hoping for peace, the dude cheered on the violence for 187 minutes.
FACT.

Neat.......but you only focus on that ^^^^ when he talked forever in a NOT peaceful and definitely NOT patriotic manner.

I know you ONLY hear what you want, but trump is no uniter and he certainly wasn't hoping for peace, the dude cheered on the violence for 187 minutes.
FACT.
Quote him telling people to storm the Capitol.

GO!

This is always a hoot. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Quote him telling people to storm the Capitol.

GO!

This is always a hoot. :dance: :dance: :dance:
"We are gonna march on down to the Capitol."

Did he say this ^^^^^^

Your interpretation of meaning is of course 'clouded'.
They were ALREADY at the Capitol causing violence, and trump invited more, and even said, "And I'll be there with you"
Then he watched in GLEE, for 187 minutes.

• "We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen."
  • "Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal."
  • "That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."
  • "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."
  • "You will have an illegitimate president, that's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
  • "We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we've been forced to believe over the past several weeks. We've amassed overwhelming evidence about a fake election."
  • "We're going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity, they'll be ashamed. And you know what? If they do the wrong thing, we should never ever forget that they did. Never forget. We should never ever forget."

"We are gonna march on down to the Capitol."

Did he say this ^^^^^^

Your interpretation of meaning is of course 'clouded'.
They were ALREADY at the Capitol causing violence, and trump invited more, and even said, "And I'll be there with you"
Then he watched in GLEE, for 187 minutes.
Ya see, I don't need to "interpret" what he said. I brought a direct quote.

Unfortunately for you, you can't bring any direct quotes to support your theory.

• "We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen."
  • "Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal."
  • "That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."
  • "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."
  • "You will have an illegitimate president, that's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
  • "We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we've been forced to believe over the past several weeks. We've amassed overwhelming evidence about a fake election."
  • "We're going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity, they'll be ashamed. And you know what? If they do the wrong thing, we should never ever forget that they did. Never forget. We should never ever forget."
There is a reason you had to edit my post you quoted, Simp.

It's because nothing you posted has a quote by Trump telling anyone to storm the Capitol.

Next? :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

Ya see, I don't need to "interpret" what he said. I brought a direct quote.

Unfortunately for you, you can't bring any direct quotes to support your theory.
One doesn't need to use the exact phrase of "Storm the Capitol"
Those are YOUR Words.

"We are gonna March on down to the Capitol."
"When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."
"We're gonna Fight like HELL."

Rump PERSONALLY sent that mob to the Capitol... it was nationally televised... EVERYBODY knew that a Rumpian Brown-Shirt mob was on its way... :auiqs.jpg:

Too bad the Secret Service prevented him from joining General Ludendorf Flynn and others to participate in his very own Beer Hall Putsch, eh? :itsok:
What part of PEACEFULLY and patriotically don’t you comprehend. Trump didn’t advocate for violence, he advocated for peaceful, legal and patriot protest. The violence was going on while Trump was addressing the protestors miles away.

Even more so if it started out a peaceful demonstration and the FBI informants turned it violent.

A ruthless traitor who admonished his supporters to go the Capital "peacefully and patriotically?"

Of course they were violent because Trump had been begging them on for two months.

What part of PEACEFULLY and patriotically don’t you comprehend. Trump didn’t advocate for violence, he advocated for peaceful, legal and patriot protest. The violence was going on while Trump was addressing the protestors miles away.
Noted, and trump invited the rest of them to "March on down to the Capitol."
and "Fight like Hell"

Fight like Hell

If elections are stolen THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT
Yep and draw a crowd get in their face, they bring a knife we bring a gun. Yep violent words coming from a president and a house elected representative .

Why?

I guess every Democrat Mayor and Governor is responsible for all the murders that take place in their cities and states.
FINE!

FACT.
But when Black Dems explicitly call for violence, you're silent.

Noted, and trump invited the rest of them to "March on down to the Capitol."
and "Fight like Hell"
"When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."

You will have an illegitimate president, that's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"Really nice place ya got here. Be a shame if it burned down"

Mob bosses rarely threaten directly or ORDER things. They let their minions know it "should be done"

Trump learned well from the NY/NJ /Long Island mob figures he hung out with for all those years

Forum List

Back