The FBI had at least one "informant," at the Capital on Jan 6. But they didn't listen to him! Why?

Remember the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing? The program was to increase respect for and confidence in US law enforcement. Trump threw it out. He never addressed the grievances around police brutality.
What does that have to do with the violent left?

Keep in mind that the FBI does not acknowledge this informer being there, or any other FBI plants among the crowd.

So for those asking "what could only one guy do," I'll withhold judgement on anything about that day until the FBI fully comes clean about exactly how many agents and informers they had planted among the Trump supporters and what their mission was.

Keep in mind that the FBI does not acknowledge this informer being there, or any other FBI plants among the crowd.

So for those asking "what could only one guy do," I'll withhold judgement on anything about that day until the FBI fully comes clean about exactly how many agents and informers they had planted among the Trump supporters and what their mission was.
Ok MAGArats.

Tell us if you were there on Jan 6 and tell us what made you do those things.

Did the FBI whisper in your ear and MAKE you attack democracy?

Step up...

Capitol. Not Capital. Geeeeez.

Link to peacefully and patriotically, with a time stamp.
Someone already linked it. Did you believe your own eyes and ears or the media's disinformation?

Here's a link to Snopes.com story about the media's lying that you feel for:

Someone already linked it. Did you believe your own eyes and ears or the media's disinformation?

Here's a link to Snopes.com story about the media's lying that you feel for:

He said “I know everyone here will….”
He said what he thought (thus the I know) they would do

He did not instruct them to March peacefully and patriotically.

Show me the part of the speech where he ASKS them that and not the part where he states he knows what they will do, which was obviously WRONG.

WHERE does he say. “I Want you to….”

He doesn’t

He said “I know everyone here will….”
He said what he thought (thus the I know) they would do

He did not instruct them to March peacefully and patriotically.
That is another example of Democrats arguing by pretending not to understand anything but completely literal speech.
Show me the part of the speech where he ASKS them that and not the part where he states he knows what they will do, which was obviously WRONG.

WHERE does he say. “I Want you to….”

He doesn’t
Right. He was hoping by saying "I know everyone here will" to his worshipful followers that they would deliberately dissappoint him by doing the opposite of what he said that they would do. That make sense in your alternate universe? I hope the weather is nice there.

Should I explain Trump's figurative speech on the small chance that you really don't understand it?

Nah . . . if you're pretending, you'll just keep pretending, and if you are really that dumb, I can't smarten you up. One of the main lessons I learned in a couple of decades of teaching special ed.

What we have clearly is not working.

Reform sounds like a solution
We had the same in the fifties and early sixties and people rarely locked their doors. When I was a kid, we had the same kind of lock on our front door knob as on our bathroom. Next to no lock at all, but we never got broken into.

When I was about ten, the news started encouraging installing deadbolts, and my parents were like, "we have to be Fort Knox now?"

Since "reform" always seems to mean blame whitey and let the criminal loose, I don't see it as a solution to crime.

Ok MAGArats.

Tell us if you were there on Jan 6 and tell us what made you do those things.

Did the FBI whisper in your ear and MAKE you attack democracy?

Step up...
I wasn't there. I can only go by the FBI's refusal to talk to know that they had a hand in it. What percent of the people who entered the Capitol were working for the FBI is impossible to say given their silence.

We do know that Ray Epps, who was agitating for people to go inside the Capitol (the guy that actual Trump supporters immediately identified as a fed), and whispered into another agitator's ear right before he took down a barricade, is free as a bird in spite of all that video evidence against him.

Until the FBI comes clean, I have to withhold judgement.

I'm guessing that once the GOP takes the House and either turns the J6 committee into a real investigative body, or has the judiciary committee look into the FBI's role, the media will lose all interest in Jan 6.

Rump PERSONALLY sent that mob to the Capitol... it was nationally televised... EVERYBODY knew that a Rumpian Brown-Shirt mob was on its way... :auiqs.jpg:

Too bad the Secret Service prevented him from joining General Ludendorf Flynn and others to participate in his very own Beer Hall Putsch, eh? :itsok:

A member of the Proud Boys who was working as an FBI informant was present at the January 6 riot at the US Capitol and sent his FBI handler live updates by text message, indicating the law enforcement agency had real-time knowledge that a pro-Trump mob was headed toward the building.

According to a report published Saturday by The New York Times, the informant was updating his handler as the pro-Trump mob marched toward the US Capitol 6 while lawmakers were meeting inside to discuss and certify Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

. . .

The handler didn't appear to understand that the Capitol had been breached, according to the records obtained by the Times. The records were provided to the outlet on the grounds it would not quote directly from them, according to the report.

The informant began working with federal investigators in July 2020, records said, according to the Times.

Was the informant not an English speaker? If so, why was his handler not fluent in the informer's languag? If the informer was an English speaker, aren't the FBI entry tests and training conducted in English?

Clearly, the FBI handler did understand what was going on and it was not a deviation from the FBI plan.

Just because they were heading towards that location does not mean that there was any indication that they would actually break in.

Trump tried to blame House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, claiming she rejected his request to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of his “Stop the Steal” rally. Yet he has that power and could have mobilized them at any time. As they left , why didn't he mobilize the national guard as the crowd ?

The simplistic logic that the the protesters were infiltrated by the government is irrelevant. In order to arrest anyone before they actually do something is not like being in Russia. You are in America. Civil disobedience is not a crime and even the thought that you can be arrested just for thinking about a crime will not happen. Civil Disobedience is not a crime in itself. It just want happens during the civil disobedience that can generate a prosecutable crime.

So it is not illegal to think about doing a crime. It just makes you a MAGA nut. You pretty much have to catch them in the act or doing something else that is illegal like making a bomb or entering a federal building caring a concealed weapon. This gives the legal system a motive for the crime and the means to commit a crime. Guilty as charged.

Talking about it will probably not work in the US legal system in obtaining a conviction. Even with testimony from informants.

So protestors are doing civil disobedience. No body plans for a riot well who knows what some of these guys were thinking that they could do in broad daylight. It just happens when things get out of hand or some are a little imbalanced in the head. If they were making pipe bombs and carrying weapons, then yes law officials can arrest them before doing the actual crime. They will be charged with various infractions of the law. If if is foiled , the prosecution can point to what might have happen if they weren't stopped based on their actions up to the point of arrest.

So if the rioters were just going to march up and down the street then that is it. Informants can not have them arrested. IF they do more like rioting , breaking and entering. assaulting police officers and the general public, carrying a concealed weapon or bomb, then they will be arrested because now they did a crime.

Not one was arrested for planning to do something, They were arrested because they did something that was against the law. The planning just gives the prosecution a motive that they can pursue. There has to be other things such as damage, assaults, threating violence, etc.

Forum List

Back